Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (42676 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:48pm On May 08, 2022
rickleye:

Lies ! Common man.
You need to understand what a AA goes through on a daily basis does not compare to what those white ladies face. So a AA woman is guarded on all fronts cause she doesn’t want a man , any man to take away what she’s earned and worked hard for. I have nothing against white women but if you truly want a strong black woman and can pierce her amour- dude they are loyal like any other group. They just want love like the next white lady.
When you date white lady - it’s just sex that’s it but black women are wired a bit differently- they often don’t want the one night stand but a bit more commitment.

Right!

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
I'll marry u. Let's talk in DM
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by yanabasee(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

I will marry you.. if you're ready..

No pressure, No condition.. but I won't travel out of Nigeria...
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by patriks005(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
Patriks005@yahoo.com.

Please contact me.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by airliner(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=rickpat post=112622882]if you must marry from this part of the world, YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR FILTER GLASSES ON...know what you want and go for it...just like real life..you have very good,very bad and very ugly people in Africa and online...just be patient and choose wisely..and try as much as you can to sieve off the scammers cus they're everywhere,trust me..they are in Nigeria, USA, UK... everywhere...I WISH YOU THE BEST...AND MAY THE BEST MAN FIND YOU OR BETTER STILL YOU FIND HIM[/qu

We know all this key.. She won't fall for you nr vex

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by suffering: 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
Better African American no dey find African man. Na those useless akatas wey travel from ghetto once dey find us. We should stick with our kinds.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Lepon02: 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
CaptMarvel:
hey kid, goan sleep and stop bleating!

Baba e, bloody vacuous troglodyte!
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Parisian: 1:03pm On May 08, 2022
I like how that comment is paining all of you; but when you stereotype and bash Nigerian women you feel good right?! Can't take a dose of your medicine I guess.

Meanwhile doesn't the bolded prove her point that y'all are just bloody unrepentant cheats with wandering third legs?

What else can y'all offer other than domestic violence and stds from your cheating escapades? Lmao!
TaminaliaCatapa:

This one don’t deserve any Nigerian King, you’re a f0ol.

You’re comparing an uncultured, dangerous, lazy, African American dude having several baby mamas with a cultured and well trained African man? Just because they cheat?

Ur brain is watery

4 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by jacobjamie(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
I'm also looking for a spouse , let's get to connect on whatapps
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:04pm On May 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

The same principles that apply to finding a mnn in your own country apply to finding an African man.

1. You should share same belief/faith.
2. Your passion should be similar
3. A similar passion gives birth to a similar vision.

Things to ignore because you can change them:
1. Outward appearance because a small amount of money (not the entire amount of money in this world) can be used to redesign anyone.
2. Education level, if the person has a strong desire to learn. But if the person does not show any passion for education, forget it. Just like how men in your nation behave irresponsible...same applies. But not saying education is the big factor to success in life.

You should ask yourself the following questions:
1. Can you adapt to a multicultural culture?
2. Are you a good cook? Can you learn cooking African dishes? Or are you able to devote your time to supervising cooks? It's difficult to find a Nigerian man who can cook (there are some), and they believe women should cook. At the very least, you must be able to supervise cooks who will prepare meals for the family. Your African man has a complex in this area that you must cater to.
3. Can you visit his country with him on a regular basis if his mind is always there?
4. If he visits frequently, can you also appear as his wife at the events he attends? If you don't show up, his family will start pressuring him to remarry a woman they can see. This is the truth.

Points to Consider:
1. It is easier to marry someone who has decided in good faith to accept his relocation there. Those who keep talking about Nigeria, on the other hand, will cheat on you if you do not follow their dream to Africa with them. So, do you see yourself sharing his African dream?
2. Those who keep mentioning moving back home are only there to hustle. Their thoughts are in Africa. Do you have the same vision? Do you see yourself relocating to Africa if he chooses to?

Cautions
1. Do not marry a man who is already married. Can you spot one?
2. Do you have the ability to avoid being overly aggressive while looking for evidences he is single?
3. Background checks on Africans are difficult but not impossible. Do you have the necessary skill? Otherwise, you will offend him and he will begin to play you.
4. African men keep their private lives private. You should not make them open up, but make them trust you first. If an African man begins to reveal his personal information, you have successfully arrested his soul. Even if he is a liar, he will shake if he hears your footstep without you saying anything.

What works
You should be his friend and spend quality time together while you open your eyes.

Goodluck! And I pray God fulfills your desire. But the way you sounded ... like someone I know.

Blessing!

Extremely well-said.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Parisian: 1:04pm On May 08, 2022
Are you minding those fools.... Abeg ride on sis..

They can cry blood.
virginprincess:
I don't know why you guys are pained,did i do anything different from what you people do to nigeria women everyday,you guys keep using derogatory words on women but when the table is turned you guys become bitter.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
Parisian:
I like how that comment is paining all of you; but when you stereotype and bash Nigerian women you feel good right?! Can't take of your medicine I guess.

Meanwhile doesn't the bolded prove her point that y'all are just bloody unrepentant cheats with wandering third legs?

What else can y'all offer other than domestic violence and stds from your cheating escapades? Lmao!

Great question. I wonder if they realize that in order to get a woman that fits their standards they need to at least meet the standards. You can’t demand something of someone else unless you possess those same things.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by GistFullGround: 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by superCleanworks(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
okoroemeka:
well you are right but 99% of Nigerian men will take the risk and marry an African American woman because of the opportunity involved, tell her to come and live in Nigeria with you and watch her true reaction, for your information I am not a gold digger but a grandfather with a son that is planning to relocate aborad soon, so you can pass your opinions without insults.

you can also pass your opinion without the insulting generalization. I never insulted you, your generalization put you right in the same box with ALL AFRICAN MEN but I guess the lines have been adjusted now smiley. finally, thanks for your maturity in responding calmly. I wish you a blissful Sunday and many good days ahead. Cheers
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by BlackBarbie007(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
ogechchukwu:
Yes check Afro introduction

I’m on the site but I don’t have money to upgrade
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Infamous(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Hope you saw the part where i wrote (though not all),so read well next time before quoting me.
I have observed your posts with utmost dismay.
You’re jobless and don’t ask how I know.
You must comment. You try to express immature views on everything. Just imagine the shit you posted initially.
DUMB!

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Infamous(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
That you’re searching of an African man to marry is a wrong approach. Keep being good and the right men will find you.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Sirqt5(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2022
don't do it, op . don't marry a man fresh off the boat from Nigeria . man might b married back in Nigeria n u won't know, might later marry a Nigerian lady ( Nigerian families prefer their kids to marry Nigerian women only ), will cheat on u, will become abuse . many are not
monogamous . go on lipstickalley alley n ask dis question , u'll hear stories, u'll b cautioned not to . a recent member ( black American) did dis . guess what ? the Nigerian man is nw cheating on her , threatening to dump her . she processed his papers n all for him , roofing him , paying his bills in the house n all for him . look what she's getting . again, go on lipstickalley . black American women there like u go tell u d truth . he'll use u for green card then start doing anyhow . nobody on Nairaland will .

if u want to marry a Nigerian, marry one who's a citizen in d USA, not one without papers . then study him well before agreeing to marry him !!!

a word is enuff for d wise !!!

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by link2jude(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

I don't think it is difficult to find a serious man. For me, the issue is that our single women in the diaspora are over-selective when it comes to marrying men like us back home. I had a similar experience.

I almost married one in 2020. She was based in South Africa then and later moved to the United States. After arriving in the US, she started avoiding me and eventually asked me to move on. I felt heartbroken and devastated. But thank God for the encouragement from friends and family members. I guess she was not the right woman for me. Though I am enjoying my single life, I hope to settle down once I find a good woman.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by kenrisma535(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2022
I'm a man in my early 30s.I'm single too. I would love to marry a nurse too. I'm from EDO state and I'm working as a pharmacist currently. It's not too late to find the love of your life. My telegram is https:///zubasainz.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Walins: 1:25pm On May 08, 2022
There are so many African man around
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2022
Every one want to find love real loves and not fall into a wrong hand. The truth is this everyone know what they want in a relationship. I don't see a reason being in a relationship that would not lead to marriage. If both parties doesn't have a mutual understanding and the feeling love is not mutual its advisable not to get involved in that relationship.

Love is sweet and when you find the right now you would know
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by newdawn2017(f): 1:32pm On May 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

Don't worry...u will end up like her ...na dat time ur eye go clear
get away from me u anunaki undecided
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by edungene7: 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
see response for this thread poverty is a bastard obviously almost all Nigerian men want an African American Lady because they support dia men financially and not the other way round but the truth is that there are chances of not returning back home and the childrens not coming back to there root so obviously its like a journey of no return

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:37pm On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The ignorance is real.
Clearly you’ve never met an African American in real life. The stereotypes and other bullshit you said up there proves that all of your knowledge comes from television and hearsay.

I live in America, Texas precisely and you all are a bunch of unstable weed smoking potheads with eyelashes the length of a feather

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:38pm On May 08, 2022
udemzeus:

You are an idiot bro, black American women are the best. They don't demand too much

Your father is the idiot. They don’t demand much u say? Go get one pregnant and watch ur life crumble.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:39pm On May 08, 2022
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:40pm On May 08, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:

I live in America, Texas precisely and you all are a bunch of unstable weed smoking potheads with eyelashes the length of a feather

You see ghetto women because you live in the ghetto. Texas has a high percentage of educated and employed Black women they’re just out of your league.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by seunadeolu(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2022
You don't need to look further, I am here for you. Just message me and we can take it up from there. cool

NurseMaryUSA:
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by ofexpryz(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
She should visit Africa.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:47pm On May 08, 2022
PStacks:

What u wrote here is just pure truth.

Most of these African American girls have finished prostituting their bodies abroad, nobody to marry them abroad, they want to hide from their past and want to marry a fool who can't stand his ground to question them. A simp

I was dating a 35 year old African American girl from Chicago oo..

35 years old girl that told me she was a Virgin. I just noded my head. This one don see mumu. 35 years old virgin in America grin

Once you marry this kind girl ehnnn. You will here story of your life. I made you whom you are. I brought you to this country America and stuffs like that.

Next thing she start drama oo.

I Paid for her ticket to visit me in Nigeria.

We stayed 3 weeks in my house on my bed no knacking because she say she be virgin. Me Kuma was avoiding y because I knew it was a trap for me. I didn't want to show any form of desperation cos that was their own plan.

Never one day cooked, only eat out. Na bottle water sef she dey use wash teeth, expenses wan kill local boy

She tot she was deceiving me not knowing she was deceiving herself.

Next thing oo, a 35 year old girl not married says to me she was doing me a favour by marrying me cheesy :d

I just weigh my options, this one wey I never leave Naija, she wan turn controller general.. I cut my lose quick quick. Swear for her and her Papa.

Imagine, her father had started to tell me over phone that American girls call police for their husbands oo and I'm like is this what an African American father is already instilling in his 35 years old unmarried daughter?

I read in-between the lines, saw the writings on the wall and concluded to myself that a Lion in this African Jungle is better than a dog in the American city.

Africa is not Hell and America Is not heaven.

Hustle here till u can travel there on your own terms.

Once a man here married them there, you have signed slavery contract for life.

You see the problem, they just want to feel superior and special and that won't happen with any man over there like the Korra Obidi ad her husband story, so it's better they come here to look for a fool and dindinrin they would rule over.

I felt so inadequate in the relationship that lasted over 2 years oo. I felt like the woman and her the Man.

It was a fiance Visa kind of arrangement K1. At the point she had submitted documents to USCIS United States Customs and immigration services to pull me in.. I opted out even tho it was a very hard decision for me and I'm thankful for the peace and rest of mind I enjoy today

I felt like a commodity that was about to be bought off of a shelf from a store.

These girls are stack evil.

Don't let prevailing harsh economic realities in Nigeria allow you jump for such trodghan horse offers. It's actually moving from Frying pan to � fire

It looks sweet, but on the inside is death.

Bro thank God for your life….black American girls know that their brothers are not marriageable….na only baby daddy shit dem fit do…and they live in shelters
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by baretalk: 1:47pm On May 08, 2022
I can help, we have a pool here, a network of eligible men. I know a few of you are sweet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect / I Am A Feminist!! / Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.