Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (42688 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:43pm On May 08, 2022
fykes:
A lot of guys in the tech field would want to marry African Americans...
For myself, I won't marry a Caucasian for anything, I I mean I struggle to date Nigerian fair girls talk more of full blown Caucasian and or Blondies.

Talk 4 ur self ooi... which one be alot?..

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by fx45(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2022
kenodrill:

Very possible bro...
His moniker should tell you he's an impostor... A desperate Yahoo boy
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by ThePlugg(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2022
Come mu deal,if u no mind 2nd wife ,me srf no mind grin
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Cyriloha(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

I consider this scam too no one knows original these days , well my sister you will come first let's talk I am ready to marry one too but remember in Africa we have culture oo
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Cyriloha(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

I consider this scam too
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by UgoEvans(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2022
Or better still...take a tour down to Africa
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Marriage is nothing but a scam. Face your life and career.

My one piece...
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by djkaneo(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
If there will be an arrangement for her to be there and I remain here, then fine. I no wan go that una USA and I no sure say she go gree relocate come Naija.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Aaay: 5:36pm On May 08, 2022
Oh
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Bjkhaleed(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2022
Why not pray to God for His will. As for others let them learn to respect, be submissive and virtuous in their discharge towards African male. Since we cherish such socio-cultural ethics in the family.

Howbeit, don't settle for the less yet be more courteous and adjust your flaws.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Wow can you send me your phone number ma'am? Let's get to know each other
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2022
Health360:
Marry African American is not a Risk worth taking for me o , before the age of 25 , Most of them are already baby mama to like 4 guys? No be JUJu be that?
grin grin
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by vikstandon(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

One question... Do you want to also marry African American man?

Are you open to marry an African person regardless of such person nationalizing outside Africa?

What is your take about marriage?
What is your take about the role of a man in marriage?

Ask yourself these questions and pray with your answers?
There are many serious African male who want to marry but they are also scared of meeting wrong ladies.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by VHILL: 6:09pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

I was looking for a black American to marry some years ago but I'm married to a sweet Nigerian lady now.
Best of luck to you.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 6:11pm On May 08, 2022
caye:

A white racist spotted.

#divideandconquer

U be ozuor, no be only white racist….dindinrin
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by tyinfinity: 6:20pm On May 08, 2022
I am available for any American lady. 08063741763 whatsapp
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by kpolli(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Depending on the state you're in (I assume you live in America), there are African spots you can frequent and meet one. And please be open minded, I have met a few African American who talked down at Africans because they think all Africans need papers.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Datsameboy(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2022
madam post pics,age range u are and age u need please. if u are for real check my signature
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 6:41pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you but I stay away from all churches. I am spiritual though. And someone can look at me and immediately tell I am American and especially when I talk. It can’t be helped.

franchasofficia:
Try orthodox Churches. Be a serious committed member of Catholic or Anglican or Methodist Church.

Be careful of Pentecostal churches as most playboys troop into Pentecostal churches, some there to catch rich sugar mummies.

From my little observation, it seems single guys in Orthodox churches seem more family and cultural oriented than those in Pentecostal churches.

Be careful of single guys living in Lekki, most of them are into internet scam, just be cautious and don't always tell any guy you are just meeting that you are an AA
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 6:42pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you. I appreciate that.

BabaIbo:

What made you relocate away from USA?

You can always connect with one from that place if truly that is why you came back home.

I wish you the best in your search.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by EedreesBaabaa: 6:47pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Am interested
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by achimendy(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

I just hope you know that African men don't have that American kind of mentality, because is also an important factor. But it's very much possible to find a good and God fearing man here in africa. Just be watchful, and use your sense to detect evil men one's there are around you.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Captaintitan(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2022
if you really ready to settle and live with the so many cultural differences , try Facebook , twitter or Instagram .. find a man of your choice ; do your background check well tho
NurseMaryUSA:
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by okoroemeka(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2022
Captaintitan:
if you really ready to settle and live with the so many cultural differences , try Facebook , twitter or Instagram .. find a man of your choice ; do your background check well tho
finding a man is easy because due to the present economic situation many men will marry the devil to reach America but what will happen in 1,2,3,4 years is what we cannot predict,and to a wise man,the outcome is not hard to predict.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 7:23pm On May 08, 2022
All of these stereotypes about African American women in this thread and 90% are untrue. You
Can’t generalize an entire population of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 7:25pm On May 08, 2022
You obviously have unscrupulous motives. Smh

tyinfinity:
I am available for any American lady. 08063741763 whatsapp
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 7:27pm On May 08, 2022
Who is US? Are you speaking for all of us AA women? Speak for yourself. I’m not having any problems finding African men.
NurseMaryUSA:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by franchasofficia: 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
Forthepeople21:
Thank you but I stay away from all churches. I am spiritual though. And someone can look at me and immediately tell I am American and especially when I talk. It can’t be helped.

You need God in all you do in life no matter what you may think about Christianity and religion, God is real. Change your belief, there is God and being committed to a Church help you grow your faith in God, that's the essence. It also helps in building a Christian family.

Regarding your accent, there are thousands of Nigerians born and raised in the US who also speak like AAs, nobody will conclude you are an AA woman just by your accent, he may think you are from a Nigerian middleclass family we call rich here and probably raised abroad. It will be safer for you to disguise as a Nigerian lady born abroad but now residing in Nigeria. You can adopt a state among the 36 states and stick to it, it will help you know fake and real people coming around you.

Don't be in a hurry to tell people you are an AA so they won't take advantage of you. Claim a Nigerian born abroad, its safer for you, all the best.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 7:29pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you. Duly noted.
franchasofficia:
You need God in all you do in life no matter what you may think about Christianity and religion, God is real. Change your belief, there is God and being committed to a Church help you grow your faith in God, that's the essence. It also helps in building a Christian family.

Regarding your accent, there are thousands of Nigerians born and raised in the US who also speak like AAs, nobody will conclude you are an AA woman just by your accent, he may think you are from a Nigerian middleclass family we call rich here and probably raised abroad. It will be safer for you to disguise as a Nigerian lady born abroad but now residing in Nigeria. You can adopt a state among the 36 states and stick to it, it will help you know fake and real people coming around you.

Don't be in a hurry to tell people you are an AA so they won't take advantage of you. Claim a Nigerian born abroad, its safer for you, all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by gift2xl: 7:32pm On May 08, 2022
I will pass.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by MetaPhysical: 7:39pm On May 08, 2022
KELVINXY:
Before you consider dating and marrying an African man,
Are you willing to be submissive team?, irrespective of your social and financial status.?

What you guy’s call LOVE over there, is what we African men call RESPECT over here.

Just one of the major things to consider,

Good luck out there!

Oga, any where you mention submissive to African American it is translated as slavery. That's a past they will never return to. Even though you mean well and in Africa the approximation of the wife role is someone that works with you from a helper stand point to accomplish goals in which both benefit. In America it's called teamwork. So use soft words and politically correct terms when speaking with our brothers and sisters in America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by komodapson(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
Back2Daura:

I am a PhD student age 39 single and searching have been choosy and waiting on the Lord. Kindly dm me. I am interested

You're a PhD candidate not a student...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / When You Don't Practice What You Preach! / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.