Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (41670 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:49pm On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You see ghetto women because you live in the ghetto. Texas has a high percentage of educated and employed Black women they’re just out of your league.

Keep changing the narrative dindinrin grin

I’m a researcher and my circle of colleagues are clinicians. I have fvkc.ked white, Dominican, Arab professionals and I can say black Americans are the worst behavior wise. Y’all are the most dangerous too.

Where I present my papers, you’d probably be cleaning the floor hahahahaha

And oh by the way, you believe y’all live in ghettos and behave just like I profiled y’all? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by tianshie(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2022
henrybangs44:

I'll marry u. Let's talk in DM

Send me your number then.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by bepositive11: 1:50pm On May 08, 2022
fykes:
A lot of guys in the tech field would want to marry African Americans...
For myself, I won't marry a Caucasian for anything, I I mean I struggle to date Nigerian fair girls talk more of full blown Caucasian and or Blondies.

Lol. Why don't you like Caucasians?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Charly68: 1:51pm On May 08, 2022
Be prayerful and avoid face book scammers .. there are good men looking for good wife materials to marry.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:53pm On May 08, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:

Keep changing the narrative dindinrin grin

I’m a researcher and my circle of colleagues are clinicians. I have fvkc.ked white, Dominican, Arab professionals and I can say black Americans are the worst behavior wise. Y’all are the most dangerous too.

Where I present my papers, you’d probably be cleaning the floor hahahahaha

And oh by the way, you believe y’all live in ghettos and behave just like I profiled y’all? Hahahaha

I don’t clean floors, I practice law and I’m sure I can buy and sell your ass ten times over. Maybe their behavior is reflective of the way you present yourself.
Remove yourself from my mentions and have a good day.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Vigorousguy(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2022
Sorry to bother you, I sent you a mail.
1stGenAmerican:

You see ghetto women because you live in the ghetto. Texas has a high percentage of educated and employed Black women they’re just out of your league.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by baretalk: 1:53pm On May 08, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Stop being defensive. He put up valid points. How many young men can afford to go buy a ticket and go to the US like you claim. Are they the majority or the minority?
Your assertion was wrong...not everyone is desperate to go to America.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by iamdapsyj(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Just like I thought, an opinion formed about millions of AA women by watching tv. I don’t know what the hell News he is watching because an African-American woman was just appointed as a judge in the highest court in America.
My profile picture makes it obvious that I’m half African American and half Nigerian. I don’t know any African Americans who even come close to fitting those stupid stereotypes, especially the one about eating only cheese and burgers and not knowing how to cook.

grin grin

But some don't know how to cook though or they just don't like to do it.

I particularly like a couple in the US (Ling and Lamb). They seem to respect their differences and enjoy their lives...

Just checked your profile pics, you are pretty Hun....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:55pm On May 08, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
dude u knw dis folks so well. Your comment made me feel like i'm d 1 talking.

Bro trust me, one of these African Americans ruined an African guy from burkina that I know just because the man is shy. She got pregnant for him and forced him to sponsor her for everything.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Gatekeepers: 1:58pm On May 08, 2022
The question is, as an African American lady, if you eventually find that genuine African man who is ready to settle down with you and give your home peace of mind. Will you be submissive to him, will you be a true African woman, will you give him peace of mind, or will remember feminism, will you value marriage and what it stands for?

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

Lol better find your husband in America. There are plenty African men looking to marry American lady’s so I don’t know who told you otherwise. Problem is that 90% of them are doing it for the wrong reason; to use you to get there, spend your money and dump you once they are settled. So if you’re ready for that heartache then fire on
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:00pm On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Just like I thought, an opinion formed about millions of AA women by watching tv. I don’t know what the hell News he is watching because an African-American woman was just appointed as a judge in the highest court in America.
My profile picture makes it obvious that I’m half African American and half Nigerian. I don’t know any African Americans who even come close to fitting those stupid stereotypes, especially the one about eating only cheese and burgers and not knowing how to cook.

Let this be the last time you’re gonna call yourself half Nigerian. You’re nothing close to being called a Nigerian. All African kids born there are full blown African Americans and behave like them.

Reason I gave birth to all my kids in Nigeria. They must have a culture, and be very respectful! That, money cannot buy. This I have realized over my 20 years stay in the US

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Kylce042(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2022
okoroemeka:
any African men wanting to marry an African American woman are just doing so for the chance of going to America, marrying a Nigerian girl is a 60/40 chance this days and you are talking about an African American woman that knows how to operate firearm and own it,na die be that

Speak for yourself how can you say any? that is general term there are off course Nigerian men out there that would genuinely marry an African American woman. And the African American woman are not even rich enough to be on the pray list of the dubious Nigerian guys

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by EddieAsuzu: 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
Nithing good comes easy. Good men abude but they aren't easy to come by.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Jaqenhghar: 2:10pm On May 08, 2022
baretalk:

Your assertion was wrong...not everyone is desperate to go to America.
That was nott my point. He was talking about those who go can afford to go abroad and I ask, how many people can afford to? Are they a majority or a minority

To your point now not everyone is desperate. I never said or agreed that everyone is desperate but most will go to America if it was easy to go. Imagine this. If a ship docked at the Lagos ports, willing to take anyone to the US for free, you and I can imagine the chaos..... I tell you that ship will sink inder the weight of people. You may not be among the people on board but it will be full to capacity

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by BabaIbo: 2:10pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

Broke guys will jump on this offer without checking what is surrounding it.

Please, I am not shaming anybody financially but a young African guy that has things going on well for him and is not freaked OR desperate of travelling out will think twice before giving it a try.

You(OP) don't have to worry yourself, everything will fall into place if these factors are assured and certain:
1. Unflinching Respect in the union
2. Unwavering Respect between the couple irrespective of who is richer between them
3. Unshakable Respect between the couple irrespective of age
4. Solid rooted Respect between the couple irrespective of status i.e who is more connected, more educated, who brought the opportunity of moving to another country and so on.

Note: Love means respect in an average African person's dictionary, you can claim to love them while disrespecting them.

I wish you the best in your search!
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:13pm On May 08, 2022
Roozzaay:
No African man in their right senses would go for an African American ladies except for the financial gains and citizenship shii. Research and statistics shows they are the worst to wife. Even your fellow African Americans guys preferred settling for the real Oyinbos

God bless you for me brother.
They are very entitled, lazy and fart themselves up all day doing nothing but collecting unemployment and EBT.

Little wonder the tax in America is over the roof. Your tax goes to them. The more kids they have from different baby daddies, the more the government reward them. They are lazy baby making machines.

How did I know?

Government provide for them and raise their kids.

If you no wan die, run from dem ooooooooooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Blesyn22(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2022
Have you seen me?

You'd know I'm ready to marry
grin grin
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:18pm On May 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

Broke guys will jump on this offer without checking what is surrounding it.

Please, I am not shaming anybody financially but a young African guy that has things going on well for him and is not freaked OR desperate of travelling out will think twice before giving it a try.

You(OP) don't have to worry yourself, everything will fall into place if these factors are assured and certain:
1. Unflinching Respect in the union
2. Unwavering Respect between the couple irrespective of who is richer between them
3. Unshakable Respect between the couple irrespective of age
4. Solid rooted Respect between the couple irrespective of status i.e who is more connected, more educated, who brought the opportunity of moving to another country and so on.

Note: Love means respect in an average African person's dictionary, you can claim to love them while disrespecting them.

I wish you the best in your search!

Their is nothing like respect in America, everything is war from the very day you’re born. African American mothers even start cursing their babies out as soon as they clock 3 years. How will such a child grow to be respectful?

Court settles everything over there. That has overtime made them lost their sense of compromise, living maturely and tolerating loved ones.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:21pm On May 08, 2022
Also important to note:

Any establishment in contemporary America will prefer to hire Caucasian or any immigrant first before considering any African American.

Na “call-outs” dem for use finish your business.

Very lazy bunch.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Connected1: 2:22pm On May 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

U just proved him right...so u posted that crap out of emotions , more like tit for tat ...no single logic...u see y they say women are not created to become.e leaders ...u run on emotions...y wudnt men insult women.... To whom much is given , much is expected... u insult men that have given u the life u live and most of u women are still unappreciative...who paid for ur education, who paid for the roof over ur head while growing, who paid for the food that kept u alive , who protects u from criminals harming u , who paid for ur hospital bills while growing up... or u think money is picked from trees ... u think making money is easy, if it was , y do majority of u women have to open ur legs to feed .... u think its easy to feed urself and another human being and also more as expected in the society... in ur lifetime, have u given more to men than u have received from them, thats a question u should answer on ur own and not to me ... very ungrateful gender ... if men decide to hands off totally from women, u women will really suffer no be small ...
This attitude u Nigerian girls are copying from Americans will one day result to the reason y this thread was created .... African American men have had enough of African American women and they have been blacklisted when it comes to marriage, now she and her fellow American Americans are searching for husbands outside USA cos their men will not marry them... by the time Nigerian men start to marry women from other African countries as first choice , na dat time una go know wetin una do do una sef
Somehow you qouted me.

I am not supposed to be the recipient, but hell you are right, if the troubles of our women become too much we would opt for other black women and those who like white women would go for them.

They always end up copying the wrong factors from the West.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by asphil(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

I
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
Hop on this thread

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TalkCity: 2:27pm On May 08, 2022
The fact that you want to go back to your ancestral root makes me like you. Just like everyother places in the world, you will see good guys, bad guys, it depends on your choice. Just look for a man that would love and respect you and most importantly accept you as you are and not try to change you. The man most also be open to learn too.

Anyway! I don't want to write much, but if I had my way, I'd want to know you first to know if we could blend(because I'd like to marry my friend), probably invite you over too.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:28pm On May 08, 2022
Forthepeople21:
I’ll hop on this thread too. I am an AA female in LAGOS looking for a quality Nigerian man. One that can give to me just as much as I give to him. I’m self sufficient financially and I live in my own place in Lekki. Must be somewhat fit and curious about the world.

What made you run away from america

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
I’m almost sure this is a scam/troll post because African-American women don’t have any trouble attracting Nigerian men here in the US, especially first generation Nigerian-Americans.

exactly...
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by uncleteeh(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Ok, DM me, I can get you sorted.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Forthepeople21(f): 2:30pm On May 08, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:

What made you run away from america

I didn’t run away. I came here for a relationship and because I love Nigeria. Relationship didn’t work out but I’m staying.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by ohosi4real(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
I am available here and I will show you Africa love. Just hit me with your contact for more.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by BabaIbo: 2:36pm On May 08, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:

Their is nothing like respect in America, everything is war from the very day you’re born. African American mothers even start cursing their babies out as soon as they clock 3 years. How will such a child grow to be respectful?

Court settles everything over there. That has overtime made them lost their sense of compromise, living maturely and tolerating loved ones.

Nawa o, just imagine that. Are you serious or you're just being mischievous? shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, I believe there will be exceptions. I don't believe all are like that, all of them can be like that na.
Even those we have here are not all like that.

I have a close person that got married to one and I have met her(during her visit here to meet her in-laws), she's lovely and respectful.
Even if she is pretending, she did it well better than some of those ones we have here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.