Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (41678 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:37pm On May 08, 2022
Forthepeople21:

I didn’t run away. I came here for a relationship and because I love Nigeria. Relationship didn’t work out but I’m staying.

How did you get permanent residency? That’s why Africa is messed up. No paper trail or nothing. Anybody can come and live in Nigeria and start working. Something you’ll never see in the US
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by BabaIbo: 2:39pm On May 08, 2022
Forthepeople21:
I’ll hop on this thread too. I am an AA female in LAGOS looking for a serious quality Nigerian man. One that can give to me just as much as I give to him. I’m self sufficient financially and I live in my own place in Lekki. Must be somewhat fit and curious about the world.
WhatsApp me, let’s chat: 0701 982 0693

What made you relocate away from USA?

You can always connect with one from that place if truly that is why you came back home.

I wish you the best in your search.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:40pm On May 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

Nawa o, just imagine that. Are you serious or you're just being mischievous? shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, I believe there will be exceptions. I don't believe all are like that, all of them can be like that na.
Even those we have here are not all like that.

I have a close person that got married to one and I have met her(during her visit here to meet her in-laws), she's lovely and respectful.
Even if she is pretending, she did it well better than some of those ones we have here.

Mischievous u said?

Someday I pray you can visit here and see for yourself.

And no not all, just about 95%
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Phoneworld: 2:44pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

Am ready, the question is how ready are they??
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by franchasofficia: 2:55pm On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't know why you guys are pained,did i do anything different from what you people do to nigeria women everyday,you guys keep using derogatory words on women but when the table is turned you guys become bitter.
My dear try and be positive about life, everytime is not fight.

I am happily married to one of the most beautiful black women. If you see my wife, you will be speechless and she has been super thankful to God to be my wife.

Without bragging, I am well to do by God's grace, the dream man of most ladies, the kind of SIL your parents have been wishing for, the kind of BIL your siblings will be so proud to show to the world. Whenever I visit my in laws, its like when a President is visiting a state for the first time. In terms of handsomeness, I may not score 10/10, I maybe around 7/10 but every other aspect of a woman's dream man, I am 10/10. So don't rule out all Nigerian guys there are superb Naija guys that will make you thank God everyday, just pray for God's grace to meet one.

And I can comfortably tell you that there are millions of Nigerian guys like me, at least I can count on my brothers, and some good number of my close friends who are close or better than me.

But I observed something, during my dating days, I encountered ladies like you who have had horrible relationship experiences with guys and you can always tell from few meetings with them and its always a turn off so try and work on it and be happy and optimistic about guys okay.

I have a close friend, one of my few closest friends that is still single and really searching to settle down. He met a pretty lady around March, he later invited me for an outing with the chick, to be honest the chick is super cute, in fact she is the kind of girl that turns heads when she passes. But now the issue she has is horrible past relationship experiences is making her prejudge or assume all guys are bad and not worth it. Despite my friend showing her how classy and refined he is, this babe have refused to change her perspective, and probably expecting the guy to just propose marriage to her to prove her that he is different and guess what? My friend have ruled her out after we had a heart to heart talk yesterday about this babe and he told me some of the things she does and say.

So please for your own good, change your negative mindset about guys. Yes I know many guys are just out there to fvck and go, but don't let that make you feel all guys are same.

Even when a guy is on a mission to fvck a girl and go, the girl's qualities and other stuffs aside the sex can make the guy to change his mission and stay, it happens a lot. And for your info, the default reason majority of guys be it black or white approach ladies is to fvck first before any other reason so whether the guy will stay or leave after the sex depends on you and the qualities you carry.

2 Likes

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by BabaIbo: 2:56pm On May 08, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:

Mischievous u said?

Someday I pray you can visit here and see for yourself.

And no not all, just about 95%

Hmmm, just a question.

Amen to that....

Don't you think 95% is a very strict percentage out of millions of them out there?
Anyway, 5% is also not a bad figure considering the population.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by franchasofficia: 3:01pm On May 08, 2022
Forthepeople21:

I didn’t run away. I came here for a relationship and because I love Nigeria. Relationship didn’t work out but I’m staying.
Try orthodox Churches. Be a serious committed member of Catholic or Anglican or Methodist Church.

Be careful of Pentecostal churches as most playboys troop into Pentecostal churches, some there to catch rich sugar mummies.

From my little observation, it seems single guys in Orthodox churches seem more family and cultural oriented than those in Pentecostal churches.

Be careful of single guys living in Lekki, most of them are into internet scam, just be cautious and don't always tell any guy you are just meeting that you are an AA

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.

You opened this new moniker to mock guys on this forum. You thought Nigerian men will be all out stumbling on one another to become the husband of an Afrrican American Female. Lol...... The first few comments shock you die.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emma4real333(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2022
womenareapez:
when I was in Canada way back then, (dating 2018) alot of African women are coming my way to the extent of proposing and striking a deal if I put a ring or even date them undecided

Even when refusals them started planning evils way to deal with me undecided

Why will I come to abroad to look for a Africa woman to marry when a lot of Asians, white Latina are all chasing you and want you to date them with overdose of love undecided
Which sense is it for me to follow my wicked female black species with bipolar mental disorders undecided

Don't let anybody decieve you that Africa America women are good! They are way useless and full of depression with special gifts of mental illness undecided

Is only in Nigeria that men are chasing those black piece of shiit of a female, and as soon as them leave this country to abroad! No men will always come there way not talk less of to Strike a convo with that black female species.
THIS IS THE FIRST STAGE OF DEPRESSION.

The second stage is when for more than 8month them wont recognise the world "hi" because no men will come there way and say hi. And once they mistakenly heard the world "hi" them come into panick attack undecided

THIRD STAGE OF DEPRESSION: you start seeing them on YouTube posting rubbish in hope for a contact to contact them or ask for a date. And the good part is that them won see!

FORTH STAGE OF DEPRESSION: careful for this stage is one of the most dangerous stage. They will finally have the courage to approach after they have gotten tired of Thier dildos and intimacy gadget! Them fantasize the torch and smell of men after them haven't seen men approaching them for more than 1yr. Hence developing courage to approach men and when them do, they got a lovely rejection and hence developed the feminist trait. black women of this stage of depression will do everything in their means to implicate you or pull you down just because you reject there approach.

FIFTH AND FINAL STAGE OF DEPRESSION: this is a typical example of the op and what she is facing right now. Them started importing men from there route of origin (Africa especially Nigeria men).
Them will come down to Africa or seek the attention of there family members to look for a simpsgood man for them to marry after they have damage there life. And most of them got a child to whome they have been collecting child support from undecided

Be wise and dont fall prey to those black species.

Is always better to marry a fat white woman than to marry a black woman.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

shocked cool

Wow!

Bros you dey para ooo.
Man suppose don marry but for real Nigeria girls and their urgent billings don tire me.

Find me one serious whity make I use compasate myself.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by djon78(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2022
okoroemeka:
any African men wanting to marry an African American woman are just doing so for the chance of going to America, marrying a Nigerian girl is a 60/40 chance this days and you are talking about an African American woman that knows how to operate firearm and own it,na die be that

grin grin grin laugh don hold me down
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Kingcalls: 3:09pm On May 08, 2022
newdawn2017:
get away from me u anunaki undecided

Shalom awaits u..... bend down pees grin
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by MANOSUB(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2022
If you are serious, let's make a date.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Zulu2022: 3:10pm On May 08, 2022
Dm me
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Emma4real333(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2022
Greystone:

Why would an African American lady want to marry a Nigerian man? You’ve spent your entire life in the US. He has grown up in Nigeria. Different upbringings, cultures and expectations.
The reason why most marriages fail is because those involved married for the wrong reasons.
It will take years of conflict and misunderstandings for the two to understand each other.

I had a female childhood friend who relocated in the early 90s to the States. She was so much in love with me. For almost a decade she
would send me messages and emails claiming to love me. Our mutual friends kept telling me to marry her so I could relocate to the US.
I refused because although she’s a very nice person, I wasn’t in love with her and I didn’t want to cheat her of someone who would truly love her. She’s happily married now (she married an American)

Again, last year, my uncle invited me to his house to discuss a “pressing issue”. Happened that there’s a family from our tribe who have been living in Canada for about 20 years. They hav 3 daughters of marriageable age and their parents wanted them to marry Nigerian guys and preferably from our tribe. I simply told my uncle that I am in a relationship and besides, such was not my thing.

***Be careful or else ur DM will be filled with dms of greencard hungry guys and Scammers.***

Bros you can be the destiny helper of those girls so please don't generalize.

Feel free to put me through to any of those. I'm 33. I have my hand work and can feed myself.

Not sure I will disappoint if you put me through.

Will drop my WhatsApp if you ask for it.

Happy Sunday.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by DMerciful(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2022
How come your fellow women are attacking you?
virginprincess:
I don't know why you guys are pained,did i do anything different from what you people do to nigeria women everyday,you guys keep using derogatory words on women but when the table is turned you guys become bitter.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by sandra50(f): 3:19pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
aboki..aren't you a male scammer yourself looking for naive guys to scam.. because you know some guys are looking for a way to run away from this country with the help of foreigners now you want to scam the naive ones..not only did you spell it out that you are nursemaryusa,you also told everyone that you are are black American looking for an African guy..so they should start thinking you are a big catch..abeg shift
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by arthurwillia(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2022
ogechchukwu:
Yes check Afro introduction
wgats this
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Give me a try and you won't have to make this statement again.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by caye(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2022
TaminaliaCatapa:
I don’t blame her. If not for the bad leaders in Africa, why should any African man think of marrying an African American who is probably:

1. Lazy to work and on various government schemes like EBT, unemployment

2. Very rude, impatient and dangerous (could burn ur car, docs or even use a firearm on you)

3. Loves eating only cheese, and other unhealthy “burgers”, they consider our spicy goat/catfish peppersoup as nasty.

4. Can not cook shit.

5. Will call the police on you at will and may land a child support case on your head.

6. Again very rude and have no culture, hence will disrespect your gentle parents.

If u don’t wanna kill your parents, don’t marry an African American.

I’d rather marry from another African country than settle with any African American.

Not sorry!

A white racist spotted.

#divideandconquer
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Bobbiee: 3:36pm On May 08, 2022
Many pick an African country and travel there for a visit or two. Meet someone the natural way. I believe as a woman you should be able to tell when you're being deceived and when you're not. Social media dating is a very risky venture. 9/10 you're being scammed by a boy that's barely just begun puberty
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Cousin9999: 3:47pm On May 08, 2022
Go outside.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Favmil101(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Who knows if you are not a scammer urself
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by snowwhyte607: 4:06pm On May 08, 2022
Search no further, I'm all here for you baeby
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by TyroneP(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Op, cultural relativism is one of the major factors affecting the increase of marriage reliating to the classes of people you mentioned- African and African-American. Take for example, norms and values.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by chigoizie7(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

It might sound weird to your ears. But let’s tell ourselves the truth.
A whiteman has his own culture.
A Chinese man has his own culture.
An Italian has his own culture.
An Indian has his own cultures too.
An African American living in America has his own culture as well.

In this same light, an African in Africa has his own cultures too.

All these but few that I mentioned has their core values and ways of living. They have grown to their current age and status in life believing that their cultures works best for them. And it’s always hard to change that.

The question now is. Can you accept an African man for the original African that he is and not trying to force change him to what is acceptable to your own cultures? If your answer is yes, then you have loads of them for you.

Just go and make an intensive research on African core value systems both in marriages and in life generally. Some of these values might look archaic to you. But that’s what makes us who we are.

Irrespective of where you live or where you work or how much you earn. If you can abide by the African cultures of your man. Then you can easily get him.

Most people see African men and then wants to turn them into something they are not or used to over night and then expect it to work?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by rickpat(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=airliner post=112633481][/quote]... Lol...funny BOY...I hear you
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by fx45(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
kenodrill:
It's not about the looks bros.if our values align then I don't mind
How are you sure the poster is what she is claiming to be? He could be another yahoo fraudster on the loose
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Gboy5050: 4:22pm On May 08, 2022
If you are real and not smoker I will marry you but let's meet see on what'sapp. +2348037782248
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by fykes(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2022
Alcoron:
Why do you rule out marrying a caucasian entirely?

Maybe it's a personal or psyche thing... While I was in secondary school, I witnessed one of my classmates pass on. She was very fair. She was sick, I turned red literally under fever and later became green just before she died
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by kenodrill: 4:34pm On May 08, 2022
fx45:
How are you sure the poster is what she is claiming to be? He could be another yahoo fraudster on the loose

Very possible bro...
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by mrksquare: 4:38pm On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:

Yes I am.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Thered12: 4:43pm On May 08, 2022
KELVINXY:
Before you consider dating and marrying an African man,
Are you willing to be submissive?, irrespective of your social and financial status.?

What you guy’s call LOVE over there, is what we African men call RESPECT over here.

Just one of the major things to consider,

Good luck out there!

For real Man... you've said it all , Respect is the real deal in our jurisdiction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.