Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? (41696 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
I have done that when I lived in Houston but all those men in the Nigerian church I went to were already married. I am looking for someone over 40 years old.

Can we connect? I sent you a DM ,if that's okay do reply .

Cheers
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Good morning,
I sent you a dm but you didn't respond pls kindly do so.

Cheers
You and the rest sending her dms (private massages) are useless. Very irresponsible action. You are even bold to mention it again. If you were in her situation, would such dms help? You better hustle and make it so you can attract a good woman. Many of you are married, but still pretending. Na so dem dey get wife? Someone is here to ask questions...the next is to send her DM that you want to marry her.

Shame on you!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by oshorstan(f): 7:51am On May 09, 2022
I am available, send me a DM via 08138188962, I will call you.
I am not a GD, I am a lecturer , I work. I need someone responsible to settle down with.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Tvoice: 8:09am On May 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
I can't believe all the comments and emails I'm getting from this question. I'm serious about my quest to marry an African man. Thanks for all the tips.

How are you doing today , I sent a mail earlier , I am facing same problem, was ones in uk , but back in Nigeria at the moment, am also interested in having a sincere relationship, but too many fake people and scarm everywhere, we can talk if it's ok by you ,
Email : tjayidama@yahoo.com
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Kingozymandias(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You and the rest sending her dms (private massages) are useless. Very irresponsible action. You are even bold to mention it again. If you were in her situation, would such dms help? You better hustle and make it so you can attract a good woman. Many of you are married, but still pretending. Na so dem dey get wife? Someone is here to ask questions...the next is to send her DM that you want to marry her.

Shame on you!!!

Wow that is alot... You concluded that and even went as far as insulting me. Oh well I do hope it made you feel better.

Next time ask questions first. But why you so angry? You seem very unstable , I hope you are not married cause you may just wake up and axe murder the poor woman one day
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by PStacks(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Travelling with F1 visa is the antidote to issues like this. How can you open your eyes and want to marry a 29 years old with 5 children from 3 men? You are in a relationship with the girl, the 5 children, and their dads. Where do you find these kind of girls....they are so many out there. They are like the useless ones in Nigeria (equivalent version of the girlfriends of Nigerian park workers called agbèros...those ones who sell alcohols packed in sachets). Na so bro! Even...listen na...which responsible father will start threatening his futher son inlaw that girls call police on men. The father is probably useless or the man is an "arrangee" dad.

The lies going about in the US is that girls must tame African men..lol. and from the news I read daily, it seems even good ladies there are falling for the lies....but the good ones always regret it. See, when a good lady tries it, she herself will be exhausted.

It takes a lot of over-confidence and over-spoilt with no future ambition to come to Nigeria, sleep with a man in the same room for weeks, and then start threatening the man with police while still Nigeria to the extent of arranging with a man to act like your dad and threaten your host. It is so dumb. And that's the kind of girl you both fell for. Na waooo. If you had arrange yourself well, you wont fall for such. Not possible. Can you fall for a girl selling alcohols in sachets in Lagos' parks? Not possible na.

Guys! Your stories emphasized one fact: there are still good guys here, cos if you guys are really bad...see...the choice of playing along is there. But you chose to dump them because you want peace of mind. I am happy that there are still people who value their self esteem. On the other hand also, I do not blame boys who go ahead and play such girls. It is like the girls think African boys are too weak. Lol.

Anyway, most good girls are made there. If you want to choose a responsible girl (at least one who isnt like the ones described by these men here) go to school. Go get bachelors, masters or phd. But I know that this advice is like rubbish talk to many..lol..why? Most dont have the money to go to school, they still use student Visa to enter, and they always dissappear. "So, why wont you meet street girls when you are also street boys. You hustle out and you do security or cleaning job...tell me how you can easily meet a girl who is not street when you are also a street boy? What is the probability that those bus conductors out there will marry working class girls in Nigeria? Who marry the alcohol sachets sellers in bus parks?

Go to school and join different clubs there. If you are good, contest for positions there - International student union positions, book clubs, sport clubs, games clubs, etc. All the friends you have there are points of connections. The chances are high that you will meet a reasonable lady or man if you are in this circle. If you are going for phd and you are over 30 or oven 40 and you are a widow, single or divorced, you will most likely meet a good single mother with one kid, divorced, widow, or even a single girl without any child. No girl with a good career will have children with different men. It is not possible. She knows it will affect her career, so it cannot happen.

I believe you can still meet good girls even over the internet if your writing ability is high. If you are smart and you can make good conversation, you will meet good girls. It is simple... dull people cannot make good conversation. They are the types who will say my post here is an epistle. Lol. So, if you start talking with a girl, she will run away or you will get bored if she is not good upstairs and vice versa.

Goodluck to you guys!

When you have things working for you, it's easy for you to think other people are lazy or don't want to school or something.

Do you think it is easy for an international student with no form of scholarships or sponsorship to cough out whooping sums of dollars to school in the most basic college in America?

When things are working for you, don't presume it's because you are good at what you do, sometimes previledged ad fortunate people think the lesser priveledged people are unfortunate.

Fingers are not equal u should have heard severally..

Some of us have too much self respect to fake and get student visa only to end up not schooling after the visa.

There is absolutely nothing wrong if you think you found for yourself a decent girl and then she starts to show indecency and you decide to cut ur losses and shut down.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Perseverance127: 10:51am On May 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
Hello dear, can we chat on Whatsapp +2348189126118
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 09, 2022
tianshie:

Send me your number then.
+2348107937319
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 09, 2022
PStacks:

When you have things working for you, it's easy for you to think other people are lazy or don't want to school or something.

Do you think it is easy for an international student with no form of scholarships or sponsorship to cough out whooping sums of dollars to school in the most basic college in America?
I am one of the right persons to say that I know it is not easy because I paid all through my education abroad without scholarship. So, it is all about prioritization. Many females are doing it. If they can do it, then the men can do it too. The main issue is that over 90% of those awarded student Visa to the US do not have the mind to study even before applying for admission. They always know they arent going to study. Let us be honest with ourselves. Only those going for PhDs are a bit sincere...and the US embassy is aware also.

The bottom line is that since you know you cant afford to pay the school fees, why go for F1 visa? Why? Then you spoil the chance of those who want to really study. F1 used to be the easiest visa in the 70s to late 80s. From early 90s, it started getting hard, and right now, it is the most abused visa category in the US embassy in Nigeria. Meanwhile, the UK high commission has re-arranged it such that student visa is almost 100% guaranteed if you meet the requirements. And really, all the ppl who are awarded the British student visa always go for their programs. If you see one that took off, let me know. So, why cant the US adopt the same pattern?

Guy, stop justifying your own doing to doing bad. It is our own doing Nigeria is in a mess. We should not just say our leaders destroyed it alone. That Nigeria isnt working well is our collective failure. So, start that nonsense. If Nigeria is working well, you will not sound like this.

When things are working for you, don't presume it's because you are good at what you do, sometimes previledged ad fortunate people think the lesser priveledged people are unfortunate.
Guy, if I tell you my story and even the state I am right now, you will just shake your head. Do not assume people are finding it very smooth. Some of us just like to be straightforward and we dont carry our challenges on our head. We dont allow them show on our faces.

Fingers are not equal u should have heard severally..
And the shortest finger should learn to stay on its lane and not play over smart to go ahead and to "run out" what is bigger than him. That fingers arent equal is not an excuse to go against immigration laws.

Some of us have too much self respect to fake and get student visa only to end up not schooling after the visa.
I don't get what you mean saying you have too much self respect to fake. Fake what? I don't understand you.

There is absolutely nothing wrong if you think you found for yourself a decent girl and then she starts to show indecency and you decide to cut ur losses and shut down.
Is this what you learned from my post? Is this it it... wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

In short ....
Neither will I criticize anyone who is there to school but is not, nor criticize who overstayed his visit there. But when speaking generally, the truth will always be the truth. What is right is always right, and what is wrong is always wrong. If you have issues personally, and you come to me for advice, of course, I wont start condemning you...rather I will find solutions. I have friends who messed up their partners (both males and females) and still I didn 't judge them. But when trying to find solutions, I alway let them know that it is better to not be selfish when trying to make it in life. The other person is human too. That he or she is fortunate to be born in a developed nation, does not mean we should play them and dump them. They have emotions too.

So, I understand you might have passed through a lot in life. But you dont use that to defend your weaknesses and over-smartness. Nope. You dont use poverty as an excuse for committing crime. Nope.

And if you find a partner is not for you...sure, you should cut out. It's normal. The main issue is that were you really sincere with the relationship before you started? I am against the fellow who goes inside the relationship knowing well he or she is married and deceived the other person. Or the person who knows deep inside that the relationship is a stepping stone to something else, but the fellow keeps pretending as if the relationship is a lifetime project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by horlakay(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2022
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
Yes I am ready and yes I'm a real person.
I wish you all the best.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2022
Saig:

There are very many good and great African-American women, but truth is many of them, especially the latest generation is full of wayward, untamed and morally bankrupt ones

You’re speaking of those you’ve encountered, if you’ve encountered any face to face. And if so, you’re entitled to base your opinion off your real experiences.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:49pm On May 09, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I am one of the right persons to say that I know it is not easy because I paid all through my education abroad without scholarship. So, it is all about prioritization. Many females are doing it. If they can do it, then the men can do it too. The main issue is that over 90% of those awarded student Visa to the US do not have the mind to study even before applying for admission. They always know they arent going to study. Let us be honest with ourselves. Only those going for PhDs are a bit sincere...and the US embassy is aware also.

The bottom line is that since you know you cant afford to pay the school fees, why go for F1 visa? Why? Then you spoil the chance of those who want to really study. F1 used to be the easiest visa in the 70s to late 80s. From early 90s, it started getting hard, and right now, it is the most abused visa category in the US embassy in Nigeria. Meanwhile, the UK high commission has re-arranged it such that student visa is almost 100% guaranteed if you meet the requirements. And really, all the ppl who are awarded the British student visa always go for their programs. If you see one that took off, let me know. So, why cant the US adopt the same pattern?

Guy, stop justifying your own doing to doing bad. It is our own doing Nigeria is in a mess. We should not just say our leaders destroyed it alone. That Nigeria isnt working well is our collective failure. So, start that nonsense. If Nigeria is working well, you will not sound like this.

Guy, if I tell you my story and even the state I am right now, you will just shake your head. Do not assume people are finding it very smooth. Some of us just like to be straightforward and we dont carry our challenges on our head. We dont allow them show on our faces.

And the shortest finger should learn to stay on its lane and not play over smart to go ahead and to "run out" what is bigger than him. That fingers arent equal is not an excuse to go against immigration laws.

I don't get what you mean saying you have too much self respect to fake. Fake what? I don't understand you.

In short ....
Neither will I criticize anyone who is there to school but is not, nor criticize who overstayed his visit there. But when speaking generally, the truth will always be the truth. What is right is always right, and what is wrong is always wrong. If you have issues personally, and you come to me for advice, of course, I wont start condemning you...rather I will find solutions. I have friends who messed up their partners (both males and females) and still I didn 't judge them. But when trying to find solutions, I alway let them know that it is better to not be selfish when trying to make it in life. The other person is human too. That he or she is fortunate to be born in a developed nation, does not mean we should play them and dump them. They have emotions too.

So, I understand you might have passed through a lot in life. But you dont use that to defend your weaknesses and over-smartness. Nope. You dont use poverty as an excuse for committing crime. Nope.

And if you find a partner is not for you...sure, you should cut out. It's normal. The main issue is that were you really sincere with the relationship before you started? I am against the fellow who goes inside the relationship knowing well he or she is married and deceived the other person. Or the person who knows deep inside that the relationship is a stepping stone to something else, but the fellow keeps pretending as if the relationship is a lifetime project.

My prayer is that you use these words to create a thread in the Travel section. It’s probably not what people want to hear but it’s definitely what they need to hear in order to have real success abroad.

cc Justwise
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:54pm On May 09, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

In short ....

Soon, I’ll open a discussion spring-boarded by this post that’ll include general information on some of my latest immigration cases. Things that worked for decades are no longer working.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:04pm On May 09, 2022
Sion47:
MARRIAGES IN WESTERN COUNTRIES DO NOT FAMOUS HUSBAND.

Matrimonial law over there is over protective of wife .

Many men/ husband are just suffering and smiling in self afflicted slavery courtesy of child( ren) upkeep.

Matrimonial favors neither husband nor wife. Matrimonial law favors the fairness, equality, and the best interests of children if there are any in the marriage. According to what you’re saying, men being held responsible for the care and welfare of the children they make is like slavery. If men feel as though responsibility and accountability mean lead to suffering and smiling then men should make different choices.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:13pm On May 09, 2022
lordally:

I almost past through same 2yrs ago... My own is 29 with 5 children from 3 different men o.... Omo she wanted to come down to 9ja but Covid struck... She was violent when she saw a picture of me and an Nysc colleague together... Omo j just free am as she dey mumu her Self Omo I ghost the wèré

What would make any man in any country desperate enough to want someone who is 29 with 5 kids from 3 men?
Brother, you should look at the man in the mirror and if you’re honest, you’ll see that men with baggage are willing to accept women with baggage.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

The truth is that it is easier for Africans in diaspora to find good spouses than for their hosts to find good Africans. I do not have a good recipe for this American lady here because I know it is tough. Over 95% awarded the US visa got it with deception. So, how can they be responsible? The American style of getting visa is not that solid. This is what we all know. So, I dont have anything to say.

The truth needed to be said. How is it fair for a man that participates in deception to demand a woman who is the salt of the earth? No matter how careful he is, a morally bankrupt man will attract a morally bankrupt woman. He may not realize her true self until years later but itll come to pass.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:40pm On May 09, 2022
womenareapez:
when I was in Canada way back then, (dating 2018) alot of African women are coming my way to the extent of proposing and striking a deal if I put a ring or even date them undecided

Even when refusals them started planning evils way to deal with me undecided

Why will I come to abroad to look for a Africa woman to marry when a lot of Asians, white Latina are all chasing you and want you to date them with overdose of love undecided
Which sense is it for me to follow my wicked female black species with bipolar mental disorders undecided

Don't let anybody decieve you that Africa America women are good! They are way useless and full of depression with special gifts of mental illness undecided

Is only in Nigeria that men are chasing those black piece of shiit of a female, and as soon as them leave this country to abroad! No men will always come there way not talk less of to Strike a convo with that black female species.
THIS IS THE FIRST STAGE OF DEPRESSION.

The second stage is when for more than 8month them wont recognise the world "hi" because no men will come there way and say hi. And once they mistakenly heard the world "hi" them come into panick attack undecided

THIRD STAGE OF DEPRESSION: you start seeing them on YouTube posting rubbish in hope for a contact to contact them or ask for a date. And the good part is that them won see!

FORTH STAGE OF DEPRESSION: careful for this stage is one of the most dangerous stage. They will finally have the courage to approach after they have gotten tired of Thier dildos and intimacy gadget! Them fantasize the torch and smell of men after them haven't seen men approaching them for more than 1yr. Hence developing courage to approach men and when them do, they got a lovely rejection and hence developed the feminist trait. black women of this stage of depression will do everything in their means to implicate you or pull you down just because you reject there approach.

FIFTH AND FINAL STAGE OF DEPRESSION: this is a typical example of the op and what she is facing right now. Them started importing men from there route of origin (Africa especially Nigeria men).
Them will come down to Africa or seek the attention of there family members to look for a simpsgood man for them to marry after they have damage there life. And most of them got a child to whome they have been collecting child support from undecided

Be wise and dont fall prey to those black species.

Is always better to marry a fat white woman than to marry a black woman.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

Every one of your posts on Nairaland is about women and your hatred for them. And not simple hatred but obsessive, violent, and dangerously insane hatred. You’re not suitable for even the most immoral woman in any country on earth.
Women who accept men like you become part of incredible stories that make it to the Front Page.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:53pm On May 09, 2022
PStacks:

What u wrote here is just pure truth.

Most of these African American girls have finished prostituting their bodies abroad, nobody to marry them abroad, they want to hide from their past and want to marry a fool who can't stand his ground to question them. A simp

I was dating a 35 year old African American girl from Chicago oo..

35 years old girl that told me she was a Virgin. I just noded my head. This one don see mumu. 35 years old virgin in America grin

Once you marry this kind girl ehnnn. You will here story of your life. I made you whom you are. I brought you to this country America and stuffs like that.

Next thing she start drama oo.

I Paid for her ticket to visit me in Nigeria.

We stayed 3 weeks in my house on my bed no knacking because she say she be virgin. Me Kuma was avoiding y because I knew it was a trap for me. I didn't want to show any form of desperation cos that was their own plan.

Never one day cooked, only eat out. Na bottle water sef she dey use wash teeth, expenses wan kill local boy

She tot she was deceiving me not knowing she was deceiving herself.

Next thing oo, a 35 year old girl not married says to me she was doing me a favour by marrying me cheesy :d

I just weigh my options, this one wey I never leave Naija, she wan turn controller general.. I cut my lose quick quick. Swear for her and her Papa.

Imagine, her father had started to tell me over phone that American girls call police for their husbands oo and I'm like is this what an African American father is already instilling in his 35 years old unmarried daughter?

I read in-between the lines, saw the writings on the wall and concluded to myself that a Lion in this African Jungle is better than a dog in the American city.

Africa is not Hell and America Is not heaven.

Hustle here till u can travel there on your own terms.

Once a man here married them there, you have signed slavery contract for life.

You see the problem, they just want to feel superior and special and that won't happen with any man over there like the Korra Obidi ad her husband story, so it's better they come here to look for a fool and dindinrin they would rule over.

I felt so inadequate in the relationship that lasted over 2 years oo. I felt like the woman and her the Man.

It was a fiance Visa kind of arrangement K1. At the point she had submitted documents to USCIS United States Customs and immigration services to pull me in.. I opted out even tho it was a very hard decision for me and I'm thankful for the peace and rest of mind I enjoy today

I felt like a commodity that was about to be bought off of a shelf from a store.

These girls are stack evil.

Don't let prevailing harsh economic realities in Nigeria allow you jump for such trodghan horse offers. It's actually moving from Frying pan to � fire

It looks sweet, but on the inside is death.

You were more of the problem that that woman. You fell hard for a 35 year old total stranger, paid for her ticket to Nigeria, and lodged that stranger in your bed for 3 weeks while sponsoring everything.
You stayed in a relationship with this woman who you speak ill of (and even planned to marry) for 2 years. 24 months long months. We know it didn’t take you 2 years to see who she really was but you still stuck with her, especially after admitting that she made you feel emasculated and inadequate. Do you realize what you told the world about yourself? undecided
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by PStacks(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=1stGenAmerican post=112674703]

You were more of the problem that that woman. You fell hard for a 35 year old total stranger, paid for her ticket to Nigeria, and lodged that stranger in your bed for 3 weeks while sponsoring everything.
You stayed in a relationship with this woman who you speak ill of (and even planned to marry) for 2 years. 24 months long months. We know it didn’t take you 2 years to see who she really was but you still stuck with her, especially after admitting that she made you feel emasculated and inadequate. Do you realize what you told the world about yourself? undecided
[/qu

It's my true story and I'm not timid about it. You can live with it.

The problem with girls like you is that you want to create that perfect picture where perfection doesn't exist anywhere in the world

1st generation American. I see this thing drives you people crazy. Real Americans don't get fricken one bit about the whole American bullshit.

You had to add the "American" thing to your moniker

Go get the back seat mehn.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by womenareapez: 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Every one of your posts on Nairaland is about black women and your hatred for them. And not simple hatred but obsessive, violent, and dangerously insane hatred. You’re not suitable for even the most immoral black woman in any country on earth.
Women who accept men like you become part of incredible stories that make it to the Front Page.
fixed!

Oh Yee black vagina entity with bipolar mental disorders! I advised you keep your viper and venomous tongue to yourself and your family undecided

Your last statement! tongue

I'm presently in a relationship and she is always happy to see me! Do stare at me for long when I'm doing some paper work kiss
She do kiss me and whisper (I'm so lucky to have you in my life) kiss

She always don't like me coming back to Nigeria in fear of your venomous species taking me away from her angry but I do alway assured her that I can't date those piece of shiit called naija women and your type undecided

She is an Asian woman and well to do and lovely tongue (I don't hope your species meet her thou!)

I'm not joking but Once you see me in person, I'm 99% sure you will want to snatch me from her undecided

So take back your frustrated comments to your miserable self undecided

Don't bother replying. I don't reply black women.

Have a nice day you piece of shiit kiss

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:57pm On May 09, 2022
womenareapez:
fixed!

Oh Yee black vagina entity with bipolar mental disorders! I advised you keep your viper and venomous tongue to yourself and your family undecided

Your last statement! tongue

I'm presently in a relationship and she is always happy to see me! Do stare at me for long when I'm doing some paper work kiss
She do kiss me and whisper (I'm so lucky to have you in my life) kiss

She always don't like me coming back to Nigeria in fear of your venomous species taking me away from her angry but I do alway assured her that I can't date those piece of shiit called naija women and your type undecided

She is an Asian woman and well to do and lovely tongue (I don't hope your species meet her thou!)

I'm not joking but Once you see me in person, I'm 99% sure you will want to snatch me from her undecided

So take back your frustrated comments to your miserable self undecided

Don't bother replying. I don't reply black women.

Have a nice day you piece of shiit kiss

The words of a man grasping for straws, trying hard to convince himself that my description of his dangerous and crazed obsessive hatred of women isn’t accurate! I’m sorry that you take offense to the truth. Farewell!
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Soon, I’ll open a discussion spring-boarded by this post that’ll include general information on some of my latest immigration cases. Things that worked for decades are no longer working.
Will love to read what you have to say.

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=PStacks post=112675777][/quote]

Truth hurts, right? wink
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by lordally(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

What would make any man in any country desperate enough to want someone who is 29 with 5 kids from 3 men?
Brother, you should look at the man in the mirror and if you’re honest, you’ll see that men with baggage are willing to accept women with baggage.

Comprehension is your problem....I feel your pain!
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Bigzigg(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Just like I thought, an opinion formed about millions of AA women by watching tv. I don’t know what the hell News he is watching because an African-American woman was just appointed as a judge in the highest court in America.
My profile picture makes it obvious that I’m half African American and half Nigerian. I don’t know any African Americans who even come close to fitting those stupid stereotypes, especially the one about eating only cheese and burgers and not knowing how to cook.

Sorry, this is late, but what did I just read?... Like, how does that picture make it obvious that you are half African American? Also, what makes everything he put up there total stereotypes? You sound like a very ignorant person.
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by PStacks(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=1stGenAmerican post=112679691]

Truth hurts, right? wink[/quo

If only you knew your True Story.

You are not one bit close to being 1st Generation American.

You just want to make urself feel good and feel among.

You are most likely a decendant of a negro slave..

1st Generation American are in South Dakota and can never be on Nairaland.

If I were you, after today, I will never use this deceptive moniker on Nairaland again. Ever again.

You aren't deceiving nobody but yourself.

Daalu. 1st Generation Slave
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:30am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=PStacks post=112682292][/quote]

It takes a really dumb Nigerian to not know the difference between First Generation American and Native American .
If both of my sides descended from slaves I would still be proud. The slaves on my maternal side were traded for mirrors and liquor by their own people in Africa, arrived in chains, fought and won for their freedom, then fought for and won their Civil Rights, all in a strange new country. What’s your excuse for the lack of progress in your homeland?
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by PStacks(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It takes a really dumb Nigerian to not know the difference between First Generation American and Native American .
If both of my sides descended from slaves I would still be proud. The slaves on my maternal side were traded for mirrors and liquor by their own people in Africa, arrived in chains, fought and won for their freedom, then fought for and won their Civil Rights, all in a strange new country. What’s your excuse for the lack of progress in your homeland?

Americana. Rest abeg. I'm done with you.

Since u think of urself as one that holds the keys to America.

Make urself feel good Americana. It's ok Akata

1 Like

Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by saintobing: 12:55pm On May 10, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
I can't believe all the comments and emails I'm getting from this question. I'm serious about my quest to marry an African man. Thanks for all the tips.

I'm 42 and you? You can ring me zero nine one three one zero five eight five three zero same as WhatsApp
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by Iamaboonasir(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2022
phazotron:

Try interracialdatingcentral.com

Thats a pay site....
Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by omobolarinwa1(m): 12:13am On May 13, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
I have done that when I lived in Houston but all those men in the Nigerian church I went to were already married. I am looking for someone over 40 years old.

And do.you care for.someone live far a way bcuz l dont live in houston texas nor Maryland..But i m a good loving honest man whom.you can trust if truly you want a submissive loving caress man with good sense of humour...You can DM for proper conversation...Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.