Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man (98253 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by advanceDNA: 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
Mideriks04:

I am NOT giving excuses for women's bad behavior, my gender is bad but men are worse...it just hurts me when men get away with most of the horrible things they do while the women can't....see me personally, I hate it when a woman cheats cos how the hell can you sleep with two or more guys at the same time?? I can't!....it's irritating

men are worse..okay..i agree..but men don't get away with their vices...men have just over there years own up to their evil ways..

a man will tell you straight up he's polygamous in nature..thats why it's not always news when a man cheats...

but a woman will never say she's polygamous, but she will codedly hop on 4 -5 dicks at the same time.. yet pretend to the main guy she's decent, hardly evwr have sex and is only doing him a favour by sleeping with him...she will even bring another man's baby home.....ur pretending, manipulation, staying with one man, collecting his money yet hopping on another man's penĂ­s is why your vices is always loud when it happens looking like you don't get away with it...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by SaintUlot: 7:11pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]

How did you scan the WhatsApp on your system without her getting notification that her WhatsApp has been linked to another device.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by 123papas(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2022
Your choice
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Kurtil(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2022
Bro, run for your life , she can kill you for the right price...
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by lomprico(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2022
Mogajunior:
Lol. It is normal. Probably you have not had great sex worthy of reminiscing about with your partner.

Naaa, I can't do that. I have had great sex but can't start chatting her to tell her how sweet it was. If I really enjoyed it, I will complement her after the act and that's it.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Caleb15(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2022
Legends are born in nairaland including you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by SenatePresdo(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2022
expert1:
You can go to jail for this. You thought your were technically inclined but too foolish to invade her privacy.

If she get sense she can send you to jail.

Sex is not love, that your girlfriend is seeing another person doesn't mean she didn't love you.

If your gf bleeps another guy while dating you, she can dump you for that guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Favmil101(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]
Sometimes i wonder women problem self
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Chuksyno(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2022
Forgive, forget, and kick her away like a ball because ladies of nowadays are dangerously dangerous.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by expert1(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2022
Her happiness matters too.
If she found the other guy better than I do, why did she have to choose me over him?

Ladies are humans too. We guys do more shits than them yet we can't take 5% of the shits we dish out.

SenatePresdo:

If your gf bleeps another guy while dating you, she can dump you for that guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
My only annoyance is your beloved girlfriend telling another guy he's so sweet and still got the nerves to tell you to forgive and forget. undecided

Let's say you SIMPly forgive her, how are you going to forget the marathon sex she had with that guy? Do you know at a point during the sex, the gbola slipped, it was your beloved girlfriend that helped put back the gbola?

I'm not surprised your beloved girlfriend is our community project, I'm only surprised you trusted a Nigerian girl to the extent of calling her your girlfriend.
Lol...it is the helping him put back the gbola for me.. grin grin grin

Worst thing that can happen to any guy..Keeping ashawo as babe..problem.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Dozman88: 8:38pm On May 09, 2022
czarr:
I've said it before, if your girl cheats and she ask you to forgive her that is nothing. But if she asks you to accept her back and give her one more chance then know for certain that she doesn't have an iota of respect or regard for you.

Because for her to ask for one more chance means she sees you as the type of man that would accept back a cheater and that is not a good look. If you do accept her back, she would still cheat on you and this time she'll be the one to break up with you. Because a man who would accept back a cheat is a man with no options and a man who believes she is the best he can do. Women do not respect that.

Sincere u said it all........
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Ayoh101(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2022
My brother did the same thing you are doing now and he collapsed and died . So I advise you forget about her and get another girl immediately before same thing I'll happen to you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by VirileNelly2420: 8:38pm On May 09, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

You disrespected her privacy and expected to see what

Ntoorrr!! tongue
I think it's better d way he found out.
Dat was too disrespectful of d gal..., She just insulted her boyfriend cos d guy dat screwed her is conversant wit her relationship. Atleast, he stop being serious with her. She should be treated as slot that she is...

Meanwhile, u sound like U're of d same ilk.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by 989900: 8:45pm On May 09, 2022
Flappy222:
shen gbo wherey grin

Comment of the year!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by VirileNelly2420: 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
22o62021:

I'm not looking for love.

I want respect
Honestly, dat was too disrespectful of her. I mean, d guy da screwed her certainly know U're dating her...

Btw,,,, She actually acted like someone being sex starved. Was she? ...
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by VirileNelly2420: 8:55pm On May 09, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
Where is @fernadiz
Lol... In a bunker. grin grin. ....yeye feminist dem

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Jayjayjohnson(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2022
You to reason am by your self na!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Iniobong44(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
My only annoyance is your beloved girlfriend telling another guy he's so sweet and still got the nerves to tell you to forgive and forget. undecided

Let's say you SIMPly forgive her, how are you going to forget the marathon sex she had with that guy? Do you know at a point during the sex, the gbola slipped, it was your beloved girlfriend that helped put back the gbola?

I'm not surprised your beloved girlfriend is our community project, I'm only surprised you trusted a Nigerian girl to the extent of calling her your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Heavensent01(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2022
Coinwarrior:
explain to us your reason why you said *you would have bleeped so many married woman*so that we can learn some things sir

my woman is a very busy woman, I'm too but not as much as hers, of course I catch cruise on Facebook and most of those getting carried away with my cruise are mostly married ladies

one visited me last week, I make sure we meet at the bar close to my area because I know privacy with her could lead to sth avoidable, this is a lady that her husband established, she had shops, there was a time her daughter was sick, do you know this babe still leave her sick daughter with one of her staff to visit me, very clean tall lady.

I have no reason to cheat on my wife and she possessed what I want in a lady, so I quickly judge myself what if you're the husband of this lady?

when you jam a lady that her husband/bf give little attention you can easily manipulate her emotions but that's for disloyalty lady

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Deeciee: 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
Home chore is and never should be an enough reason to keep a woman let alone wife her. Men need to stop taking shits in the name of she knows how to cook blah blah blah.
Bro the moment you see her give out number, If you value yourself and have a sense of self-esteem for yourself, the best thing to do is to cut her off { mentally, physically, emotionally and financially }. Telling her to block the man is like trying to stop a moving train. One thing you need to know about women is that they are not stupid, they sure do know what they are doing.
As a man of value, the day you saw her giving out number is the day you know that you are not the one, you are not enough and you will never be enough. She's definitely looking for someone better and is holding on to you temporarily for the immediate benefits you provide.
Knowing she unblocked him, calls him, chat regularly with him and also having the knowledge that she slept with him is a big Disrespect to your masculinity. She disrespected you by unblocking the number after you have INSTRUCTED her to block it, You meant nothing to her why won't she sleep with someone else, have you cut her off earlier you would have avoided the disrespect and emotional drawdown that followed up.

My advise for you is:
-Learn the difference between attraction and arousal and you'll understand women better
-Focus on yourself more, learn to love yourself more, learn to enjoy your own space without female presence in it
-Hit the gym, exercise more
-Prioritize your life's work (purpose) over women
-Elevate your sex game
-If you are not ready for marriage never commit to any girl, have sex with them and be ready to ditch them off whenever you feel like, never feel bad to NEXT any girl
-Get financial freedom
-Enjoy life on your own ( trust me sex is not everything )
-Respect a good woman but treat a LovePeddler like a LovePeddler she'll thank you more than you trying to invest emotionally on her

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Fantazy(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2022
If there's any medicine one can take never to be able to fall deeply in love. I would never mind the cost!
Anyways! Let's see how it goes
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Benwallt(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2022
All these children of iniquity and perdition will stop at nothing to display their foolishness. Hoes are unrestrained. Hoes live revolves around hoeing
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 10:18pm On May 09, 2022
maasoap:

You just need a brief access to her phone and a good browser (chrome) on your phone to read her chats. Just Google search the procedure, very simple
Elaborate a bit more on this pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Kooldon(f): 10:24pm On May 09, 2022
You see those guys named Jonathan, they are good at taking overs. Just fear them
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by tradepunter: 10:34pm On May 09, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
This life is something else, it's two things, either you forgive her or let go but don't continue with her based on pity, it wouldn't end well..

According to one guy here, he should continue with her but this time around zone her into the olosho zone...

The rltnsp should be purely nacking if she tire she moves on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by tradepunter: 10:36pm On May 09, 2022
Kooldon:
You see those guys named Jonathan, they are good at taking overs. Just fear them

Fear any girl with Ella in them... Blessing, ether.... They be professional oloshos
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Elderay(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2022
Oga delete her asap...no mercy for merciless being
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 10:56pm On May 09, 2022
22o62021:

You need access to her phone for 2 minutes

Log on to www.web.whatsapp.com using a chrome
Either on laptop or a phone

Once the browser opens, it will tell you what to do
The site isn't opening at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 10:58pm On May 09, 2022
dhoncesar:

Bro don't cast the watsapp sync update. Don't let them know . they have wise up to set watsapp messages timeline. But that doesn't mean , even the smart one will get caught . that was how I caught mine through Facebook. Her account is signed in on my browser. I read d whole chat and screenshot the whole picture. Woke her up in the midnight and spoke to her but she had made up her mind. She was to meet up with the guy after she dropped our kids at her parent place. That's how she has been visiting him behind me. So I suddenly decided to go with her. Sat with her parents and brought up the matter. But she denied ,then I chip in my proof. She still dey RR mama house till now. That was three years ago . I no GEF time for shit !!!
Na man u be. And she no show remorse?
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by InoGetJoy: 11:00pm On May 09, 2022
czarr:
I've said it before, if your girl cheats and she ask you to forgive her that is nothing. But if she asks you to accept her back and give her one more chance then know for certain that she doesn't have an iota of respect or regard for you.

Because for her to ask for one more chance means she sees you as the type of man that would accept back a cheater and that is not a good look. If you do accept her back, she would still cheat on you and this time she'll be the one to break up with you. Because a man who would accept back a cheat is a man with no options and a man who believes she is the best he can do. Women do not respect that.

Preach it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.