Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man (98250 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by InoGetJoy: 11:01pm On May 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
hmm

well, what she did was wrong but if she's sincerely sorry please find a way to forgive.
SHATTAP! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by InoGetJoy: 11:03pm On May 09, 2022
2dice01:
Yes kindly follow this advice bro

She won't do such next time
Am talking from xperience

She gonna love you forever
lolz...bro if your babe has cheated on you and you caught her and forgave her, I assure you that that girl is still cheating on you but is being more careful. Always use a condom and start getting ready to get your heart shattered, it's just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by InoGetJoy: 11:05pm On May 09, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
You found out your girlfriend planned to sleep with a guy in a hotel and you stopped her and she still remained your girlfriend.

grin grin
This is even the one that surprised me

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by John4B: 11:35pm On May 09, 2022
richidinho:
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them grin
including ur sisters
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 11:59pm On May 09, 2022
fredkellz:
u pple asking how to hack whatsapp is very simple,but no be me go put person for hypertension because am sure you no go wan see wetin
you never ever expect at all....just my simple advice.
I just sent you a pm, pls respond.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by SenatePresdo(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2022
expert1:
Her happiness matters too.
If she found the other guy better than I do, why did she have to choose me over him?

Ladies are humans too. We guys do more shits than them yet we can't take 5% of the shits we dish out.

What you are saying is that our lovers should dump us whenever they find someone better than us, regardless of how good we are to them?
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 12:06am On May 10, 2022
Ayoh101:
My brother did the same thing you are doing now and he collapsed and died . So I advise you forget about her and get another girl immediately before same thing I'll happen to you.
What?! Sorry bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Emitheo74: 12:13am On May 10, 2022
Bignuell:
Bro let her go, if not for anything but because she cannot spell correctly. Who cheats and can't spell properly??. Nonsense *spits*
Lol...I swear...a cheat that can't even spell correctly?
That one na empty skull I see.

Funny enough, all those acts she was putting up such as cooking, washing, bla bla bla was only to make the poor guy love her and see her as a potential wife material.

Talk about wolf in a sheep's clothing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 12:25am On May 10, 2022
richidinho:
My sisters are useless, all of them grin
Rest
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Coinwarrior: 12:29am On May 10, 2022
Heavensent01:

my woman is a very busy woman, I'm too but not as much as hers, of course I catch cruise on Facebook and most of those getting carried away with my cruise are mostly married ladies

one visited me last week, I make sure we meet at the bar close to my area because I know privacy with her could lead to sth avoidable, this is a lady that her husband established, she had shops, there was a time her daughter was sick, do you know this babe still leave her sick daughter with one of her staff to visit me, very clean tall lady.

I have no reason to cheat on my wife and she possessed what I want in a lady, so I quickly judge myself what if you're the husband of this lady?

when you jam a lady that her husband/bf give little attention you can easily manipulate her emotions but that's for disloyalty lady
thanks I know understood well
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Lee99: 2:18am On May 10, 2022
ExAngel007:
hmm

well, what she did was wrong but if she's sincerely sorry please find a way to forgive.
You're very mad, did you read her chat with the guy she cheated on him with? If you did and you're saying he should take her back then you must be stupid
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by kuse2(m): 6:09am On May 10, 2022
Kriss216:
My only annoyance is your beloved girlfriend telling another guy he's so sweet and still got the nerves to tell you to forgive and forget. undecided

Let's say you SIMPly forgive her, how are you going to forget the marathon sex she had with that guy? Do you know at a point during the sex, the gbola slipped, it was your beloved girlfriend that helped put back the gbola?

I'm not surprised your beloved girlfriend is our community project, I'm only surprised you trusted a Nigerian girl to the extent of calling her your girlfriend.

Bros, no vex o..

But why do you hate Nigerian girls so much?
I no understand cos all I see in them is sweetness..

You may need to change your perspective to attract the good and lovable ones.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Owaincouncil: 6:12am On May 10, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I appreciate girls that make Y'all real men(simps)learn the hardway...

Good..

Next....

Including those in your house.
Stop generalizing women.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Owaincouncil: 6:14am On May 10, 2022
Kriss216:
My only annoyance is your beloved girlfriend telling another guy he's so sweet and still got the nerves to tell you to forgive and forget. undecided

Let's say you SIMPly forgive her, how are you going to forget the marathon sex she had with that guy? Do you know at a point during the sex, the gbola slipped, it was your beloved girlfriend that helped put back the gbola?

I'm not surprised your beloved girlfriend is our community project, I'm only surprised you trusted a Nigerian girl to the extent of calling her your girlfriend.

You are seriously mad. I can't laugh finish
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by wizkidblogger(f): 6:52am On May 10, 2022
Just pretend you have forgiven her and be knacking the hell out of her without wasting money on her till she run from you by herself grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Firstcitizen: 6:56am On May 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Never call a Nigerian girl " my girlfriend "
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by 22o62021: 7:18am On May 10, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Honestly, dat was too disrespectful of her. I mean, d guy da screwed her certainly know U're dating her...

Btw,,,, She actually acted like someone being sex starved. Was she? ...

Not sex starved

But who heard that the same day she left was the same day she slept with him will think that she was sex starved.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by dhoncesar(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2022
Rinoxy:

Na man u be. And she no show remorse?

She surely did. But the fact remains that. That was actually the third time I caught her and reported her. The previous times she pleaded and I accepted her back like the lost ship.. Then she grew more wiser. But I'm this kif of a person that always have feelings when something is going wrong . there was a time she started asking me for my wallet login. Telling me one of her friends husband deals with bitcoin and cab help me unlock my wallet just because I told her d wallet was locked. Mhen..... It was one of her dicks that wanted to scam her. I just kept mute and keep watching how the movie is gonna end. It was a very deep and sad one for me. I almost killed myself. Because it affected everything about me... My job ,my life,my family, I mean everything. Till now I No get GF. I don't trust any lady. I have no feelings for them anymore.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by samuel1986(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2022
My brother, that girl is just your sex mate.
I have met one of them those days.
Infact any girl that calls her man 'Baby' is a runs girl.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by siofra(f): 7:47am On May 10, 2022
toujurs:
This girl is a witch. angry, whichbone is to disrespect privacy again undecided.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique. Rule 2. He's calling me a witch angry
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by GooodHardDick: 7:58am On May 10, 2022
annisy:
Are you saying your mum and sisters are useless ������

STFU. This is exactly why you're extremely stupid.

Instead of condemning your prostitute gender that goes above distributing and sharing her pussy like the ashawo she is, you left it and started insulting another commenter. Don't you see you're stupid? Of course, we know you're a prostitute and a runs girl too. More reasons why you Nigeria girls are so useless. All of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by GooodHardDick: 8:18am On May 10, 2022
BloomingDale:
No wonder Nigerian men keep saying Nigerian girls are useless. I’m losing brain cells just reading that thrash conversation on the first page.

I'm surprised this is coming from a feminist like you. I'm also surprised you did support your Olosho gender on this one.

It is a good thing you have accepted the fact that Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. It is also a good thing you're gradually gaining your senses back. Now you can see how useless Nigeria girls are?

This is why we keep asking you Nigeria girls, apart from your over used pussy, what else can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?

Your ashawo gender just confirmed how useless you Nigeria girls are.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by toujurs: 8:28am On May 10, 2022
siofra:

He's calling me a witch angry
Run to ya papa and mama and cry like a bored little girl grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Nyascobar1414: 9:17am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Owaincouncil post=112685634]
Including those in your house. Stop generalizing women.[/quote

Stfu simp....

Are you Intimidated?
H...oe
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by tundefamuyide(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]
Two wrongs don't make a right. What you also did was wrong, you invaded her private space. What she did was quite wrong, don't get me wrong about that. Going forward, you must learn to respect personal space.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by luminouz(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2022
dhoncesar:

Bro don't cast the watsapp sync update. Don't let them know . they have wise up to set watsapp messages timeline. But that doesn't mean , even the smart one will get caught . that was how I caught mine through Facebook. Her account is signed in on my browser. I read d whole chat and screenshot the whole picture. Woke her up in the midnight and spoke to her but she had made up her mind. She was to meet up with the guy after she dropped our kids at her parent place. That's how she has been visiting him behind me. So I suddenly decided to go with her. Sat with her parents and brought up the matter. But she denied ,then I chip in my proof. She still dey RR mama house till now. That was three years ago . I no GEF time for shit !!!
Your legally married wife did such shocked
Was the dude her ex or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Rinoxy: 10:38am On May 10, 2022
dhoncesar:

She surely did. But the fact remains that. That was actually the third time I caught her and reported her. The previous times she pleaded and I accepted her back like the lost ship.. Then she grew more wiser. But I'm this kif of a person that always have feelings when something is going wrong . there was a time she started asking me for my wallet login. Telling me one of her friends husband deals with bitcoin and cab help me unlock my wallet just because I told her d wallet was locked. Mhen..... It was one of her dicks that wanted to scam her. I just kept mute and keep watching how the movie is gonna end. It was a very deep and sad one for me. I almost killed myself. Because it affected everything about me... My job ,my life,my family, I mean everything. Till now I No get GF. I don't trust any lady. I have no feelings for them anymore.
I understand you bro. I really do.
Can we talk on WhatsApp.
I just sent you a pm.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2022
Let her go or you will regret there after.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by richidinho(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Rest
Including you
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 10, 2022
judatech:
You dey wait for advice?
Before nko undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.