Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict (29209 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Johel(m): 2:54am On May 10, 2022
Blupen:
johel
I hail you

Why u dey hail me?...I be Obi cubana?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 7:12am On May 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Abetterperson

Better carry your two left legs and leave that innocent young man alone. If he was a billionaire now, your dirty mouth will not open to be forming saint or even think about leaving him.

He does everything he’s supposed to do and doesn’t let his vice get in the way, you are still here yarning trash.

It’s non literates like you that will complain about weed but comfortably date a guy that drinks because you ignorantly believe there’s a difference.
Leave him alone, or send him my way, I have quality women available for him. Not airheads like you.
Better woman wink

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 7:25am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He says it stops the pain but in your arrogance you care more about having the perfect boyfriend you want than accepting him as is. Are you certain you aren't the one who needs to stop instead?, undecided
Kobo, I must commend you for this. I'm surprised you can be at the positive side. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Tboymessiah(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
His the first son of his family and his dad is quite absent in his life.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

Please how can I stop him
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him.

Henry, can't stop that weed.

Even for Uniport he didn't stop
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by AfambuNeche1(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2022
The question you're to ask is this before proceeding to urge him to stop The are below..

- Does it affect his psychological status?

- How's he responding to The issues before
him( As commonly believed by y'all that smokers are irresponsible)?

-Is that kinda act of his, creating any damages to Those around him?

If none, you should learn to adapt his kinda lifestyle. Taking him to your acclaimed Saint route would do More harm to him than what his handling at now. Per Said And you insisted, let the Man alone inorder to let someone else who'll cope with his kinda way of life to his heart whilst you Also go for what you think that suits you right cus it's fully shown in your right up that he doesn't suits you but just trying to try luck whether you could change him to what you wanted, which is totally wrong.

If truly You dears the Love, You'll always be comfortable with that.

My opinion.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by 1875if: 8:47am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Mtceeeew..
[/s]
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by space9880: 11:31am On May 10, 2022
Abetterperson:

Have actually tried that, but he seems to sink into a huge depression, any way I can help with that.
Yesterday would have been a month he stopped intake, but his brother request for money and he was so depressed on how to get the money he wanted that stuff again.
He's the one paying for his brothers university fees, his mom lapo debt, his sister school fees.
He's carrying the responsibility of a father at the age of 22
Mind u his not into Yahoo, he works from morning till night, sometimes I see the pain in his eyes but I feel helpless, I'm still a student
How can I help with his depression with telling him to cut his family off, they clearly the problem, his mom as even advised him to enter Yahoo, imagine
madam there’s nothing wrong in smoking allow him smoke in peace just give him kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Dasilva12: 11:32am On May 10, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
His the first son of his family and his dad is quite absent in his life.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

Please how can I stop him
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him.
HE IS A REAL NIGGA.
WEED IS GOOD FOR BODY BUT TOO MUCH IS BAD.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Eefosa1: 11:52am On May 10, 2022
Abetterperson:

Have actually tried that, but he seems to sink into a huge depression, any way I can help with that.
Yesterday would have been a month he stopped intake, but his brother request for money and he was so depressed on how to get the money he wanted that stuff again.
He's the one paying for his brothers university fees, his mom lapo debt, his sister school fees.
He's carrying the responsibility of a father at the age of 22
Mind u his not into Yahoo, he works from morning till night, sometimes I see the pain in his eyes but I feel helpless, I'm still a student
How can I help with his depression with telling him to cut his family off, they clearly the problem, his mom as even advised him to enter Yahoo, imagine
HE NEED COUNSELLING AFTER THE WED THE SITUATION STILL REMAIN,LET AM MAN OF GOD TALK TO HIM.HE WILL BE FREE;IT IS A THING OF MINDSET
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Blupen(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2022
Johel:

Why u dey hail me?...I be Obi cubana?
you pass obi cubana

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Johel(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2022
Blupen:
you pass obi cubana

Amen o...u sef pass Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Iksexy(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]ok i have heard you all weed have never killed anyone before i want friends 09153534302
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by OKOATA(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2022
Eefosa1:

HE NEED COUNSELLING AFTER THE WED THE SITUATION STILL REMAIN,LET AM MAN OF GOD TALK TO HIM.HE WILL BE FREE;IT IS A THING OF MINDSET
And who told you men of God don't smoke weed. Those that don't smoke it put into their tea, I know that well so better don't deceive yourself as if pastors are not human.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Blupen(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
Johel:

Amen o...u sef pass Dangote.
I know

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2022
johndho:

Aje, once in a while, it's good for the relationship, and you both go understand each other more. Trust me.
I dey tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.