Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict (29127 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Abetterperson: 9:07am On May 09, 2022
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
His the first son of his family and his dad is quite absent in his life.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

Please how can I stop him
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 9:08am On May 09, 2022
. The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him,

He's addicted yet he doesn't let it control him. I'm confused

322 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by ojun50(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2022
Start by telling him to reduce the intake

10 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Malory: 9:08am On May 09, 2022
Just like asking us how you can stop your dick addiction

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Sawcy(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2022
God knows I don't drink nor smoke... I have never tried it and never will...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by advanceDNA: 9:10am On May 09, 2022
weed lovers are coming

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Chrisihemdi(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2022
Chris'sa Lands & Homes
-PURICH ESTATES, Abara/Elele
***Promo!!
*PRICE- 400K PER PLOT. Buy Two plots and above for 350k.
Title- Deed of Conveyance, Survey plan.

*Landmarks-
- 1 min Drive from Rivers state University Extension.
-Youth with a mission College
-Stella maris University
-Tecel Polytechnic
-Newly commissioned Police station.

Site inspection Free!
No Bush Entry!
Tittle Documents Free!
No hidden Charges.
We also Build!

Call 08061922177 or 0814259737
Come to our office at Old Timber market, opposite the Police station, Igwuruta/Airport Road. Portharcourt, River state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 9:11am On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:

Doesn't matter. There are worse things you do.

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Sawcy(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I meet my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him
He'll never stop it... Truth be told, I've not experienced someone who stopped, maybe because I don't associate myself with such people.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Sawcy(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Doesn't matter. There are worse things you do.
I know.

15 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Iksexy(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2022
[/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[color=][color=#000099]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[/color][color=#000099][/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Harrykn: 9:14am On May 09, 2022
See why people say ladies can adapt to any situation to fit in the scene....
They don’t love their man smoke and drink yet they enjoy the company is smokers and alcohol abusers.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Candidlady: 9:16am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Couldn't stop laughing when iread that. .

7 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 9:17am On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Couldn't stop laughing when iread that. .
Save to say she's not in her right senses?

9 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 9:18am On May 09, 2022
Iksexy:
[/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[color=][color=#000099]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[/color][color=#000099][/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay
Weed has never killed or harm anyone. Stop misinforming the public.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Candidlady: 9:19am On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:
He'll never stop it... Truth be told, I've not experienced someone who stopped, maybe because I don't associate myself with such people.

How do you mean SUCH people undecided

and who told you he can't stop undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Candidlady: 9:24am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Save to say she's not in her right senses?

She is just confused

I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

They write that and still end up nagging bout one thing or the other bout their so called true love and life's complement

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 9:28am On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

She is just confused

I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

They write that and still end up nagging bout one thing or the other bout their so called true love and life's complement

They want a man to suit their selfish desire. Self centered daughters of Eve!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Abetterperson: 9:32am On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Just like asking us how you can stop your dick addiction

Normally I don't reply bullies but please if u don't have some reasonable to say kindly shut up
Do u think am stupid, he's actually carrying a lot of burdens which I understand, what I don't understand is his coping method.
That's y I'm here asking for help, if he rejects my help over and over again, I will have to leave him in order to save me
The reason I'm still with him is because he's nice, but don't think I will destroy myself because of anybody
So do u have any reasons advice or do u want to stay quiet

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Jmichael1(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

he smoke weed bt does nt get high or misbehave...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Jmichael1(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:

bt u lyk kpekus ba?

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Jmichael1(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2022
advanceDNA:
weed lovers are coming
slawormiir and boogyman already on their way...

17 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 9:35am On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Normally I don't reply bullies but please if u don't have some reasonable to say kindly shut up
Do u think am stupid, he's actually carrying a lot of burdens which I understand, what I don't understand is his coping method.
That's y I'm here asking for help, if he rejects my help over and over again, I will have to leave him in other to save me
The reason I'm still with him is because he's nice, but don't think I will destroy myself because of anybody
So do u have any reason advice or do u want to stay quiet
Shut up.

You never loved him... You're only with him for what he provides.

I wonder the offence that guy committed that God want to punish him with a girl like you.

Better leave him and let him focus on himself and his family.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by PerfectStranger(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2022
If weed is what gives him motivation and helps him pull through his rough past,then let him.
Just like asking you vaginarians to stop requesting for heads/money. Weed is life.

If you can't deal with it then let him go. You said he has alot of burden already, please don't add your selfishness to it. Allow him hustle abeg.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Jmichael1(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:

there's no addiction one can not stop unless he is ready....

8 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Abetterperson: 9:38am On May 09, 2022
ojun50:
Start by telling him to reduce the intake

Have actually tried that, but he seems to sink into a huge depression, any way I can help with that.
Yesterday would have been a month he stopped intake, but his brother request for money and he was so depressed on how to get the money he wanted that stuff again.
He's the one paying for his brothers university fees, his mom lapo debt, his sister school fees.
He's carrying the responsibility of a father at the age of 22
Mind u his not into Yahoo, he works from morning till night, sometimes I see the pain in his eyes but I feel helpless, I'm still a student
How can I help with his depression with telling him to cut his family off, they clearly the problem, his mom as even advised him to enter Yahoo, imagine

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Malory: 9:43am On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

That's y I'm here asking for help, if he rejects my help over and over again, I will have to leave him in other to save me
So do u have any reason advice or do u want to stay quiet
Ok I'm sorry for being indifferent to your plight. I'll advise you tell him to withraw smoking little by little. It is not easy to stop addiction. Google search and show him pictures of kidney of people that smoke and people who doesn't smoke and ask him how he feels seeing it. Put him in prayers too. I wish you good luck and don't fail to give us updates

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nerogaming01(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

It means, he dey smoke but he no dey crase

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Jmichael1(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I meet my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
The problem I have with him is that is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him

honestly dear,it won't be easy 4 him to quit jst lyk dat,its a gradual process.....

its easy to quit cigrate than weed..

3 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Dreadlock69(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2022
Never separate him from Mary j
But tell him to reduce his visit to Mary j

Cause Mary j will be there for him when you live

30 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Sawcy(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

bt u lyk kpekus ba?
of course and only that of my woman... I fear diseases and infections to the bone...

3 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Dreadlock69(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2022
Listening to “friends die by juice world"

Count the winnings f*ck bout your feelings

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.