Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict (29198 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Petshopng: 4:11pm On May 09, 2022
You need to discuss it with him, so you both can find a way to address it.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Judd007: 4:12pm On May 09, 2022
You want to stop what gives him joy, what if he stops and find addiction in women?
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
His the first son of his family and his dad is quite absent in his life.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

Please how can I stop him
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by ayo2008: 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

Leave him before he sent you to an early grave.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Obnoxious2001(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

He might find leaving the weed difficult because its already a habit he has.

However, the love he has for you, cannot easily make him leave weed.

So I will advice you to talk him to reduce his intake probably by 20% and help him to get self control over the substance( don't talk about health implications is what weed smokers don't what to hear).

He might probably leave it with time.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Saint1477(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2022
"He is addicted but doesn't let it control him".
Madam sorry but it obvious you re the problem here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Majesty33(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2022
Whoops oh Female gender, join your boy friend and light up them weed ok. Stop complaining . By participating in blowing them weed, u chip in the advise for nigga to control the addiction and never ever try to stop nigga from blowing them weed.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by gibsonwales(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2022
Play him Rihanna's 'REHAB' grin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by izywzy: 4:56pm On May 09, 2022
Iksexy:
[/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[color=][color=#000099]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[/color][color=#000099][/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay
Weed don’t kill people, people kill people

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Chyvera95: 4:57pm On May 09, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

He might find leaving the weed difficult because its already a habit he has.

However, the love he has for you, cannot easily make him leave weed.

So I will advice you to talk him to reduce his intake probably by 20% and help him to get self control over the substance( don't talk about health implications is what weed smokers don't what to hear).

He might probably leave it with time.
Abetterperson:

Keep talking to him maybe on day he listen and stop
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Utycar: 5:06pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Just like asking us how you can stop your dick addiction

Baba I hail you, man where Sabi
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Bbbw: 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
Really
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Utycar: 5:15pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Normally I don't reply bullies but please if u don't have some reasonable to say kindly shut up
Do u think am stupid, he's actually carrying a lot of burdens which I understand, what I don't understand is his coping method.
That's y I'm here asking for help, if he rejects my help over and over again, I will have to leave him in order to save me
The reason I'm still with him is because he's nice, but don't think I will destroy myself because of anybody
So do u have any reasons advice or do u want to stay quiet

If I may ask you, How are you destroying yourself in dating him, Secondly do you know if that's the reason he is always nice?
Lastly try to stop him by forcing him to miss his smoking time to see if he will still be a nice person, that's the problem we have in this world, you can see Mr � % perfect, after all who is perfect? Try to deny him kisses for some time and state the reason his smoking habit, with time maybe he will stop,
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Warmaterial(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2022
Why not let this guy be... Weed helps a lot but those who no no, no go no.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Lazenby007(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:
God knows I don't drink nor smoke... I have never tried it and never will...

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Obagofixxy: 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
You mean this

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Lazenby007(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:

How does this correlate with what she said
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by nesgeeek(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
There's nothing wrong in smoking weed.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Papadoh(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2022
Iksexy:
[/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[color=][color=#000099]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[/color][color=#000099][/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay
Weed kills people?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by CollinsVal(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2022
I still dey read comment oo
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Forthepeople21(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2022
This female is very confused obviously

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:

It's not about u undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by pyro62(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:
He'll never stop it... Truth be told, I've not experienced someone who stopped, maybe because I don't associate myself with such people.

Why don't you associate with people that smoke? Is it because you don't like the smell of the smoke if so, While they are not smoking do you associate with them?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Danboko11: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Normally I don't reply bullies but please if u don't have some reasonable to say kindly shut up
Do u think am stupid, he's actually carrying a lot of burdens which I understand, what I don't understand is his coping method.
That's y I'm here asking for help, if he rejects my help over and over again, I will have to leave him in order to save me
The reason I'm still with him is because he's nice, but don't think I will destroy myself because of anybody

Thank you for caring about him. Me am a living testimony. I was once like that and my babe was having this same concern then.
She observed I love and enjoyed smoking. She never one day asked me to stop unknownly to me she was always praying that I stop smoking. If she had asked me to stop, I wouldn't have stopped. From no were I discovered I have lost the passion and desire to smoke. When I even perceive it, sometimes I feel like vomiting
It was after years I was discussing with like I don't even know how I just stopped smoking. It was then she opened up to me that she was always praying everytime that God should make me stop weed. Been 5yrs now

For those saying it's not harmful. U never really smoke that's why you saying such

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
Say how would you like to smoke some weed cheesy

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Danboko11: 6:19pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Thank you for caring about him. Me am a living testimony. I was once like that and my babe was having this same concern then.
She observed I love and enjoyed smoking. She never one day asked me to stop unknownly to me she was always praying that I stop smoking. If she had asked me to stop, I wouldn't have stopped. From no were I discovered I have lost the passion and desire to smoke. When I even perceive it, sometimes I feel like vomiting
It was after years I was discussing with her like I don't even know how I just stopped smoking. It was then she opened up to me that she was always praying everytime that God should make me stop weed. Been 5yrs now

For those saying it's not harmful. U never really smoke that's why you saying such
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Goldbw122(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2022
That is why it is not good to be addicted to something too bad for him..
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Bfly: 7:00pm On May 09, 2022
Once you see a nigga blowing some shit, what comes to fake minds is addiction.

Bullshit.

He might stop that shit and become a problem to the society.

Weed is made for him; simple!

As long as he is not a problem to any one, let him be.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by meobizy(f): 7:12pm On May 09, 2022
Allow the man to enjoy his life. In fact, you shift.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by mindtricks: 7:14pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Doesn't matter. There are worse things you do.

I think it does. He doesn't do those doesn't mean he is a worse person. It simply means he is good on those ends, which isn't something to be discouraged.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by mindtricks: 7:19pm On May 09, 2022
Bfly:
Once you see a nigga blowing some shit, what comes to fake minds is addiction.

Bullshit.

He might stop that shit and become a problem to the society.

Weed is made for him; simple!

As long as he is not a problem to any one, let him be.

Curiously speaking, was a worse human being when he was not into it? What was wrong with him when he was not smoking that necessitated his choosing such a lifestyle?
If it ain't broken why fix it?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Omesko00: 7:29pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:

e concern u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.