Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict (29210 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Sawcy(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

there's no addiction one can not stop unless he is ready....
Exactly!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Jmichael1(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2022
My sister....the only advice i can give to u now is for u to tell ur man the simple truth,whch is.....

dem no they carry family problem for head...

i'm also the 1st child of my parents,am talking from experience.

u will die b4 ur time if u try to please every body all the time..

family problem no dey finish......

as for d weed intake,it won't be easy 4 him to stop at once,its a gradual process....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by 9japride(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2022
You are Just wasting your time. Weed smokers don't easily quit. It's either you love him like that or you free the young man. If you have a good man just hold him tight and if you don't like weed smokers then he's not the best person for you. Other young ladies will love him like that. After all most celebrities ladies die for are weed smokers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by OKOATA(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2022
Maybe it's the way the weed smells after smoking that makes you dislike it. Get him a perfume whenever he smokes so you don't perceive the odour but if you can't, leave him alone and let him be. Afterall wizzy,davido have girls who love and worship them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Georgekyrian(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Normally I don't reply bullies but please if u don't have some reasonable to say kindly shut up
Do u think am stupid, he's actually carrying a lot of burdens which I understand, what I don't understand is his coping method.
That's y I'm here asking for help, if he rejects my help over and over again, I will have to leave him in order to save me
The reason I'm still with him is because he's nice, but don't think I will destroy myself because of anybody
So do u have any reason advice or do u want to stay quiet

You’re saying nonsense, leave that boy let him find his complete half.. he can never stop smoking and won’t stop doing well, if you leave him today he will smoke a blunt of Loud and forget you.
You are worried because you cannot control his emotion/affection when he smokes unlike when his head is clear and he is your toy... all African women are like this.. no redpiller but fact

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Georgekyrian(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2022
OKOATA:
Maybe it's the way the weed smells after smoking that makes you dislike it. Get him a perfume whenever he smokes so you don't perceive the odour but if you can't, leave him alone and let him be. Afterall wizzy,davido have girls who love and worship them.

Like let him be, not to just worrying the poor boy’s soul in the name of love

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Georgekyrian(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Have actually tried that, but he seems to sink into a huge depression, any way I can help with that.
Yesterday would have been a month he stopped intake, but his brother request for money and he was so depressed on how to get the money he wanted that stuff again.
He's the one paying for his brothers university fees, his mom lapo debt, his sister school fees.
He's carrying the responsibility of a father at the age of 22
Mind u his not into Yahoo, he works from morning till night, sometimes I see the pain in his eyes but I feel helpless, I'm still a student
How can I help with his depression with telling him to cut his family off, they clearly the problem, his mom as even advised him to enter Yahoo, imagine

Let me be polite okay, sorry about my earlier post, stopping him smoking is killing him faster..
I tell my own fiancée I can stop alcohol and go soft for health sake but cannot stop MJ because only intakes of Mj can never hurt me instead it heals

4 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2022
You should start smoking with him Op. Do this and thank me later.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Aklee4994(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Doesn't matter. There are worse things you do.
fornication and adultery Na big sin even bible talk am..just do what will make you feel comfortable and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Aklee4994(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

She is just confused

I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

They write that and still end up nagging bout one thing or the other bout their so called true love and life's complement

the guy is the one dictating what to type to her that y they write up is confusing
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Hartugrin27(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I meet my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
His the first son of his family and his dad is quite absent in his life.
he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.
Please how can I stop him
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him

If I do, will u forever b grateful??

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by ojun50(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Abetterperson post=112659189]

Have actually tried that, but he seems to sink into a huge depression, any way I can help with that.
Yesterday would have been a month he stopped intake, but his brother request for money and he was so depressed on how to get the money he wanted that stuff again.
He's the one paying for his brothers university fees, his mom lapo debt, his sister school fees.
Mind u his not into Yahoo, he works from morning till night, sometimes I see the pain in his eyes but I feel helpless, I'm still a student
How can I help with his depression with telling him to cut his family off, they clearly the problem, his mom as even advised him to enter Yahoo, imagine[/quote

keep advising him, and when you are together you guys should pray together for 5 to 10 mint ....you will see hw things will start changing

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

How can I help with his depression with telling him to cut his family off, they clearly the problem, his mom as even advised him to enter Yahoo, imagine

Wow this is much. So sorry for you guys.

He needs help.

Now remind him to go again, he almost did a month. Tell him to do a month to make you happy. Then gradually increase it by two and so on.

He needs to be in control of his emotions and not let weed help do that.

If there're opportunities (job/skills) you can introduce him to, please do.

Also, he should encourage his siblings to pick legit side hustle (such as helping other students with assignment, research paper or even learn a skill) in school.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by SarutobiEky(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:
God knows I don't drink nor smoke... I have never tried it and never will...

same err
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Oblivionz5(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I meet my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him

This matter long o. Can any girl really make me stop tho ? lol

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by CoronaVirusPro: 1:40pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him.

Report him to NDLEA or police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by kwasoly(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

His parents didn't stop him na you wey just meet am less than 10months.
Aunty take it easy

5 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Slynation(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Seems your boyfriend has links with that Rastafarian called Boogyman...

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Prozico22(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:

who ask you ITK

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Don't just at come her and complain that he have started beating you and chasing you with cutlass
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by helinues: 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Mtceeeew..
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by dododawa1: 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Problem no dey finish
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Okunga: 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:

So make we fry stone or ice block with this information wey you give us ?

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Greenlight123: 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
Good one u don't have a problem with that is a jentle man
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by MasterSima(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
And you think you can change him huh?daylight dreamer. sad indeed!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Sterope(f): 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
Not when he is smoking it lipsrsealed
Kriss216:

Weed has never killed or harm anyone. Stop misinforming the public.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Heavensent01(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
In Slawomirr's handwriting your boyfriend is a real Niggas

Awon eyan whizkalifa, Baba Fela
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Image123(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Weed him out of your life, it's so simple.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by chukwuibuipob: 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
sad hope it is not slawormiir ,bogije abi wetin be dat one name
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by flexispy: 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Sometimes food no dey give man joy but canadian loud the feeling is different.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

He says it stops the pain but in your arrogance you care more about having the perfect boyfriend you want than accepting him as is. Are you certain you aren't the one who needs to stop instead?, undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.