Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict (29141 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by DuvanZappatta(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2022
Iksexy:
[/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[color=][color=#000099]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[/color][color=#000099][/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay

There is no death report caused that is marijuana associated. Tell me one
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by tyinfinity: 8:08pm On May 09, 2022
If you can pay for yoruba traditional method
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by reXurrectionZA(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
Iksexy:
[/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[color=][color=#000099]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[/color][color=#000099][/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay

Who has weed killed
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Blupen(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:
God knows I don't drink nor smoke... I have never tried it and never will...

then you are a sad man
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by reXurrectionZA(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2022
Note Many weed smokers are better than non smokers they are more affectionate.

Try to be His new pain killer

If not let him be kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Funkybabee(f): 8:20pm On May 09, 2022
Preach Jesus to him, I would have advice him to run away from his family but seems u said most of his siblings are in schools means it's a dangerous advice

Let him come to Jesus, he will remove his burden and give him light yoke

Please te him to visit any nearby li!Ving faith chu¢h around him

Be blessed
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Uhara1700: 8:21pm On May 09, 2022
Well from where I stand...I can tell you that the love between you couples are real...my advice is this... communicate with him, listen and pray for him for its not going to be easy one but time and love will surely conquer it...I say this because it's not easy leave the only thing that calm the nerve when the going gets tough... take it from me as a member of his club ( not weed though) it's never easy when you see your mates struggling and making it big wheras you will be there tieing loss ends for your siblings....# Advice #....if you never start to smoke or use some of this highing things, bro no try am becos after every every the price na no be here oooo
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Shalex123(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
His the first son of his family and his dad is quite absent in his life.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

Please how can I stop him
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him.
Let him be who he is.
Don't force to change him.when the time comes he will surely Change.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Doesn't matter. There are worse things you do.
I swear grin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

Is he taking the weed to stop pains, if yes, what kind of pains and triggers the pains

Then if he is taking it to calm him self down considering what he went through in life, then he should stop it at this time

One of the easiest way is to see his personal doctor and discuss it with him

Any time he is sick, doctor will run a test and advice him to stop smoking if he does because his health is being affected already with cancer of the lungs

That alone will cause him to avoid the sellers, through out his entire life
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by tunjijones(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Never separate him from Mary j
But tell him to reduce his visit to Mary j

Cause Mary j will be there for him when you live

Leave....
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Caseywilliams(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Have you meet with his mum or did he recently ask you to come see his mum?

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by caesymore(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Save to say she's not in her right senses?

Her worries maybe: her boyfriends weed smoking affects her reasoning.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Caseywilliams(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Abetterperson post=112658390]I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

Have you meet with his mum or did he recently ask you to come see his mum? undecided undecided
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Winnerly: 8:56pm On May 09, 2022
satandeterrible:

You're such a big fool.
You better leave that young man now before you kill him with your constant nagging.
Animal.
You want to cut him off from his only coping mechanism bc if your selfish, narcissistic desires.
Stupid bitch. You didn't also mention how he carries your liability. Fuckingg retard.
Please leave that guy and allow him focus on himself and family.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by princewarri1985: 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

If he is addicted to weed that means he has no problem, almost all guys is addicted to weed including myself, so just leave him alone and focus on your life, weed is a natural herb, and herb is life

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by johndho(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You should start smoking with him Op. Do this and thank me later.

Aje, once in a while, it's good for the relationship, and you both go understand each other more. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

He's addicted yet he doesn't let it control him. I'm confused

Broski, how did you quote this sentence without quoting the whole epistle sir? You mind putting local man through? Don't know how.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 9:36pm On May 09, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Broski, how did you quote this sentence without quoting the whole epistle sir?

Quote the post, edit out the part you don't want from the post you quoted... That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Quote the post, edit out the part you don't want from the post you quoted... That's all.

Oh, aii.. thainz a lot broski.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kriss216: 9:46pm On May 09, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Oh, aii.. thainz a lot broski.
No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Blupen(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
Johel:

You are the problem!...you think handling big responsibility is a joke? U want make man crase?...that weed is what has been keeping your bf going,abeg allow the young man be...weed is bae,be a source of motivation to him... I'm a chronic weed smoker and I function on 100,...if I were you,I will join him...Una love go sweet pass the ones for India films...lol
johel
I hail you
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by HappyPagan: 10:33pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:
He'll never stop it... Truth be told, I've not experienced someone who stopped, maybe because I don't associate myself with such people.
If you don't associate with them, how do you know they never stop it?

Truth be told indeed.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Veebliz(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2022
That's what he uses to cope, better let him be.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nobody: 12:07am On May 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Shut up.

You never loved him... You're only with him for what he provides.

I wonder the offence that guy committed that God want to punish him with a girl like you.

Better leave him and let him focus on himself and his family.
Abetterperson

Better carry your two left legs and leave that innocent young man alone. If he was a billionaire now, your dirty mouth will not open to be forming saint or even think about leaving him.

He does everything he’s supposed to do and doesn’t let his vice get in the way, you are still here yarning trash.

It’s non literates like you that will complain about weed but comfortably date a guy that drinks because you ignorantly believe there’s a difference.
Leave him alone, or send him my way, I have quality women available for him. Not airheads like you.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nobody: 12:12am On May 10, 2022
Georgekyrian:

You’re saying nonsense, leave that boy let him find his complete half.. he can never stop smoking and won’t stop doing well, if you leave him today he will smoke a blunt of Loud and forget you.
You are worried because you cannot control his emotion/affection when he smokes unlike when his head is clear and he is your toy... all African women are like this.. no redpiller but fact
Facts only, looking for who to control.

Leave that young man alone! Saint Mary the purest
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nobody: 12:14am On May 10, 2022
kwasoly:

His parents didn't stop him na you wey just meet am less than 10months.
Aunty take it easy
No mind am

I’m pretty sure he’s planning to dump her soon with all that nagging. Poor boy
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nobody: 12:16am On May 10, 2022
DaveHarry:
he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.
I see you are a very selfish person. As in very selfish and self-centered individual.
Abetterperson

Your selfishness should be studied sis
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by lilcarterpkrane(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2022
What's wrong with smoking weed, are you in love with weed or with some one who smoke weed. Sis everyone has his/her challenge abeg leave am if you know want love abeg that one no be excuse jare mtttttchew
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by purejustice36: 2:00am On May 10, 2022
Abetterperson:

Normally I don't reply bullies but please if u don't have some reasonable to say kindly shut up
Do u think am stupid, he's actually carrying a lot of burdens which I understand, what I don't understand is his coping method.
That's y I'm here asking for help, if he rejects my help over and over again, I will have to leave him in order to save me

The reason I'm still with him is because he's nice, but don't think I will destroy myself because of anybody
So do u have any reasons advice or do u want to stay quiet

It’s either you let that innocent guy enjoy his weed or you find someone else
Weed is not cigarette
Weed is life
Leave him alone if you find faults in him, Jude remember his best vibes comes from medication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] / Is Break Up Sex Okay? / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.