Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict (29205 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Bamzyriches451: 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Damn!!
Don't try to stop that niggar from smoking, that's what's giving him Joy.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by lailo: 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Help yourself by leaving him
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by TizkidNse: 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Use a Pastor. Make him attend church if he doesn't and help him attend other services outside Sunday.

Make him befriend a minister or preacher.

My colleague stopped totally after he met a man of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by PhilGreen(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2022
You claim you complement each other and still complaining that he's into weed, aunty you know wetin you dey talk so?

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by DaveHarry(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2022
he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.
I see you are a very selfish person. As in very selfish and self-centered individual.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kajaard: 1:44pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.
His the first son of his family and his dad is quite absent in his life.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

Please how can I stop him
He says it stops the pain but I don't want it to destroy him.

The boldfaced, this gender is something else. They always want to change you even when there is nothing wrong with you. What is wrong with him smoking weed if it doesn't affect him negatively? Very annoying set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by KaptainAfrika: 1:45pm On May 09, 2022
Come to my room, let me show you how to get him to stop smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Yankiss(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:
I met my boyfriend sometimes last year, I really love him, he's caring and we complement each other quite well.

he started working at the age of 15 to support his family and has been working since then to support himself and his family, in simplest terms he carries a lot of burdens.
The problem I have with him is that he is addicted to weed, he doesn't let it control him, he functions well but I just have a problem with it.

It's an addiction and you can't stop him by pleading. I do know there are drugs he will take and weed will become unappealing to him. Inquire, you will be told. Drug rehab centers know about this.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by marwanafrica: 1:46pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Couldn't stop laughing when iread that. .
She meant He doesnt allow himself to be intoxicated with weed
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Bignuell(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2022
Harrykn:
See why people say ladies can adapt to any situation to fit in the scene....
They don’t love their man smoke and drink yet they enjoy the company is smokers and alcohol abusers.
I'm begining to think it's a psychological thing in their build as a female

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by moneyissweet(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2022
Weed is food, and when he jogodo finish he will bang the hell out of your pusssy. Weed is one of the most powerful sex enhancer

So enjoy

Abetterperson:

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by donprincebigt(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

He's addicted yet he doesn't let it control him. I'm confused

Hello. Don't misinterpret what she said. He might just love to smoke weed often but act very much responsible. And that makes him different from other addicted smokers.
Peace
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Normally I don't reply bullies but please if u don't have some reasonable to say kindly shut up
Do u think am stupid, he's actually carrying a lot of burdens which I understand, what I don't understand is his coping method.
That's y I'm here asking for help, if he rejects my help over and over again, I will have to leave him in order to save me
The reason I'm still with him is because he's nice, but don't think I will destroy myself because of anybody
So do u have any reasons advice or do u want to stay quiet
If you love a chain smoker then stick with him with all the addictions since you met him a smoker, or you wants to be the hero that will change him right..!! You can't stop him unless he stops himself, it's better you accept him that way for now or call it quit...Ubunja's piece of writings that ladies will always go for the bad boys is just perfect and effective...

3 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by jayvaliar(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Just like asking us how you can stop your dick addiction

Who asked you?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Bluellake: 1:48pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

What do you have against smoking weed? That's herb and not in anyway harm us. I don't know why people are crucifying weed and still go ahead to eat other green leaves. You can never see weed smokers fall sick or complain of any health issue because you do not need take any other herb when you're on weed. I smoke conveniently and my wife never complain about it. I'm fresh and looking good. We checks up every 6 months and the last time was last month April, we are doing so fine, everything in and out is in a good condition and fresh so please don't try to stop him.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by chukwuibuipob: 1:49pm On May 09, 2022
sad there is nothing u can do with it.If there's too much heat in the kitchen, u waka out.Hope he won't use u as punching bag later
Abetterperson:

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by adewale2011(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2022
Na Woman be Man problem

No Pussy can stop my bush from Burning...

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Drelux(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:
God knows I don't drink nor smoke... I have never tried it and never will...

Lol, nobody ask you question.. don’t be a talkative

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Moneyyman: 1:51pm On May 09, 2022
Boogyman557 Boogyman557 Boogyman557
Food don land grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Ororo7(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2022
Sawcy:
God knows I don't drink nor smoke... I have never tried it and never will...

so she should leave her boyfriend and follow you ?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 09, 2022
OP,
You do nott have a Problem
If you try to fix something that is not bad, You will end up making it spoilt. Dey your dey make he Cannabis dey him dey.
He Can stop it because of his Daughters other wise learn to live with him like that...
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by 6ixT8: 1:57pm On May 09, 2022
Appreciate weed in instead;even for all but his good personality courtesy of the weed.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by playfrank(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2022
Weed has never killed anybody...you dy advice her to go and lie?
Iksexy:
[/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[color=][color=#000099]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay[/color][color=#000099][/color]plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

I hate this thing you women do. The only way u can stop him is to quit the relationship. Problem solved.. hes not even cheating on you buh now u want to find a way to destroy his life. Better leave that guy alone.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by placeofallure(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

I understand what she's saying, don't be confused.

I have a friend like that, he's a few years older. We used to be neighbors before we became friends. He's a big weed smoker. Apart from his dark lips, there's nothing to tell you he smokes. He made excellent grades from the university, he's an electrical engineer. He dresses well and speaks impeccable English. He used to be an employee now he owns his company, big one that solves problems. Oyinbos will carry him from here to the abroad, all expense paid trip to go sort out issues for them. Many times we'll be together when Chinese, indians, whites call him and we'd laugh over their bad English. As he's picking calls, he's smoking his weed. I've never seen him misbehaving or acting irresponsibly. I stopped telling him to quit smoking when I discovered that people who don't smoke aren't half as reasonable as he is.

I think that's the picture OP is trying to paint.

My friend has made me to conclude that cannabis doesn't cause anyone to misbehave, you misbehave because you want to.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by blank(f): 2:00pm On May 09, 2022
Abetterperson:

Weed is not a big deal. Depending on the type, it can help you function at a higher level or keep you calm. Weed doesn't make you aggressive. It helps with building relationships. As long as it's not controlling him, it's okay. It's now legal in a lot of countries.

If it bothers you a lot, you can ask him not to take it when you both are together and he shouldn't take it inside the house.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Wonk(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2022
1Codruz0:
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES TOGETHER!!!

Let's go kill 'em grin grin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Streetmovement(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Leave that manchi to bla his weed in peace

Just like when you dey try advice woman wey love him spiritual father more than her husband.

Am afraid there's nothing you can do about it for now

Na only weed fit stop weed. cool

If only you go fit caprison my caprison

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Spillage(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2022
If u can't keep up, then let him be
I don't see why u're complaining
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by Kajaard: 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
Iksexy:
plead with him tell hiw stories about how weed do kill people beg him to stop he might listen to you okay

This one get sense so? undecided

Since when has weed killed people?

Too many dumb people on this forum. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by aktolly54(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

don't be confused,it's simple understanding. Weed don't control him because he still behave normal after taking it but take it almost everyday. When alcohol control someone it's when the person finish drinking but can't find his way to house, maybe sleeping in a bar or someone have to take the person house .same thing with weed
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict by ewereff(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
Na that weed dey make am see front abeg leave am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.