Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70162 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by globalresource: 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
If na pastor now. The useless actress and actors will have their voices. Can't they stand up against this barbaric act
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Businext: 10:12pm On May 14, 2022
Start to ask your friends of another faith or denomination their opinion about Deborah's case so you can begin to sift those you draw near you.
You'd be surprised!

#KnowYourFriends
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by JimD(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
realmindz:

Imagine the family of the girl, the only thing that can ease their pain is to get their revenge.
Then if they fail to plot a revenge in this their life time, then they have failed in life.
They should hunt these killers and make them bleed. They should find them and their family members and make them bleed or die trying to

If na Yoruba land, they'll give the dead weapon to avenge itself with strong sacrifice and incantations. All of those people (everyone of them) will just die sudden and pitiable death one by one... This is not about religion now. It's about right and wrong
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Grucho1(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2022
Naajjii:

Haha this one is hiding on nairaland, go to sokoto and tell them. Those extremist don't know anything going here.It's allowed on social media but go to the field and insult them �
,let them come to the east and kill us for blasphemy against the cvck svker m0hamedd

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by olamakinde(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided
I don't know how some of you reason, is Osinbajo your president
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Directway: 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
Ikinternational:

This should be the top comment

Seriously
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Okhuadams(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
attackgat:
In the video, a Christian girl was accused of blasphemy by a mob in Sokoto. She was quickly snatched off the streets, taken to a side road, beaten to the ground and was about to be lynched when some older men stepped in to save her

https://www.facebook.com/478725705858445/posts/1536138453450493/?app=fbl
To all Christains pls and pls don't talk about their prophet if you are in the North or anywhere around this cows, mind what you say cos anything you say might be use against you. As you can see this evil act is been supported by their leaders. Even the few cows that have come out to condem did it through the backyard. Even that terrorist MURIC Man supported them pls Yoruba Muslims don't join them. Cos I know say una own side get sense.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by nedekid: 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
My wife said back the in fgc she schooled back in the day in Sokoto, over preferd food the Muslims primary students did not get to break their fast. They sent massages to town and started a protest to lynch christains students and staff. The school had to be shut down and christain children hurriedly evacuated from the school premises before they all got killed.
She never returned there as her Oldman put her in a school in Abuja.
Those people are animals, from bottom to top!

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 10:18pm On May 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
Muslim imposter in the same north, you mean those people that killed that girl are imposter? Didirin nie oponu ayeraye
yes imposters from South Sudan
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by DontGiveUpYet: 10:18pm On May 14, 2022
Ikinternational:

Don't even think it sir
Christians must retain the moral high ground

The quickest way to Nigeria's next civil war is religion

Hello sir, I was trying to contact you. Please I'm expecting to hear from you.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by beerfraud: 10:19pm On May 14, 2022
Gann:
bingo
e pain this one
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BabaIbo: 10:20pm On May 14, 2022
Tinububalls:
The Lord will fight our battles. Let's all go to sleep.

I am tempted to call you a mu mu man but I won't do that
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Kdon2: 10:22pm On May 14, 2022
attackgat:
In the video, a Christian girl was accused of blasphemy by a mob in Sokoto. She was quickly snatched off the streets, taken to a side road, beaten to the ground and was about to be lynched when some older men stepped in to save her

These animals will now label anyone to have blasphem and kill the person for fun. No more law in the north the fanatics are now the paw.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by 43Ronin: 10:22pm On May 14, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
At this point Abokîs are beyond redemption. Their religious beliefs have demented their skulls. There's nothing anyone can do or say to change 'em. They're a bunch of religious fanatics who can kill for mere insult or blasphemy as if this the stone age. If some set organisms who call themselves humans beings can kill another human in a very gruesome and disturbing way and still jubilate without feeling any guilt, such organisms can be compared with wild beast in the forest. The sooner we divide this zoo, the better for us. Honestly

Zoo is better. At least dft animals have their cages and respect their boundaries. They are even fed and given medicine by d zoo keepers. This one na pure serengeti/jungle/wild life. Kill or be killed, prey & predator, eat or be eaten. Zoo is 100 times better abeg

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by RIDOO: 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
Never knew the sharia law outweighted the judicial law o.This is one of the numerous question our president must answer.That region is not surposed to be categorized as Nigeria cos it is animals, vampires,illetrates and the likes full the region.If it were to be south west that the issue of Deborah happened will they be able to come out with that barbaric disciplinary measure?The one that shocked me the most is the elite among them also are saying gibberish.. Fighting for a god!May l never have a God l will fight for.Ha! Illetracy is a big catastrophe... calamity....Make we depart from these blood sucking demons na hym remain now.

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Twoclans(f): 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
It looks like Sokoto wants to go the way of Bornu.

They seem to be tired of the relative religious peace they enjoy

May God help them.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Kdon2: 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
attackgat:

I don't know why no one is there to open fire on these pigs! angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ZombieTAMER: 10:26pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Impostors have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black

sokoto zombie youths are now Muslim impostors? this is funny
you must be a Yoruba Muslim, the northerners never take you guys serious.

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by logiccal: 10:27pm On May 14, 2022
This is unislamic...

In fact PROTESTS in general are unislamic
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2022
Deceive yourself , which impostor, are they not your fellow Muslim brothers?

Abyways, be ready for what is coming on ur people.....your blood is going to soak the
grounds of this land. You peoples atrocities
have reached the sky, the end of almajiri and
northern hegemony is coking faster than you
think.

This act won't be carried out by any group or
bandits, its going to be by the people and it
will spread like wildfire.

When that is done, the few remaining
northerners will be begging for division of
Nigeria but we the South, will refuse the offer. Its coming bro, watch and see.

uote author=beerfraud post=112826043]Muslim Impostors have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
[/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
That's the spirit bro...you don't handle these Muslims with love or pamper. I love you for that bro.

Stay safe and alive bro.

quote author=DSC7 post=112826173]Hmmmmmmm..

It's about time Christians start defending their selves...

Back then in Osas nursery and primary model school in Bama Maiduguri i dey enter school with dagger,, you chook me i chook you no case..

No be today headslammers start their madness...

Eyes have seen alot[/quote]
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by chatinent: 10:33pm On May 14, 2022
The end is near.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Naajjii: 10:35pm On May 14, 2022
Grucho1:
,let them come to the east and kill us for blasphemy against the cvck svker m0hamedd
Nyamiri, go to sokoto and insult them. Those extremist don't even know you exist on nairaland, the only way they can hear you is to go close to them and tell them.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Omoslim26: 10:35pm On May 14, 2022
If they had burnt the ones who killed Deborah live on national tv,this ones will think twice before going down the same lane angry
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Topmaike007(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
yes imposters from South Sudan
imposter burnt her,give me a better lie joor
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Onokwu001(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2022
Why do Naija Christians loves this thing ,insulting people who are respected by their religion .
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by almarthins(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2022
hammer567:

U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN AND DONT GO TO CHURCH.

IS THIS THE SAME JESUS CHRIST, THAT SCATTER THE TABLES OF PEOPLE TRADING IN THE CHURCH.

JESUS CHRIST SAID; HE HAS GIVEN US THE POWER TO TREAD ON SERPENTS AND SCARPIONS AND OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY AND NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU.

LUKE 10:19-21

How many did jesus killed in life time on earth?
You think jesus na Muhammed
You go to church and don't understand anything about Jesus. Did jesus ask any of his desciple to bear weapons in order to kill their enemy?

We re not Muslim that turn the qoran upside down to murder innocent pple. We were not commanded to behave like barbarians, who seek opportunity or excuse to shed blood.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2022
I second what u said.

Its going to be nationwide, not just few states or region even there in the north...many
Muslims will be killed that is what is going to happen and the first time in history Muslim
soldiers en masse,in the army will be affected too.

Its going to be a very bloody day, the sun will turn red as their blood is spilled mercilessly.

This is not bragging, I said something like this before Endsars. check my previous comments and date, you see, Endsars happened just like that. Wasn't planned by anyone. That's how their doom going to be.

For the first time, Nigerians are going to be
united against the Muslims....mark it...no
tribal sentiments or whatever. Tick tock,tick tock.....

uote author=Lawly post=112827960]HOW M

UCH OF OUR PEOPLE WILL THEY KILL BEFORE WE START OUR OWN? SOUTHERNERS PLEASE LET'S THROW ETHNICITY ASIDE AND START OUR OWN MADNESS AND SCATTER THIS USELESS COUNTRY FOR GOOD AND EVERYONE GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS AND LET HUNGER AND POVERTY FINISH THEM ALL IN THAT THEIR USELESS NORTH AND FORCE SENSE INTO THEIR USELESS DECAYING SKULLS THAT WE ARE NOT THEIR SLAVES AND WILL NEVER BE.

ABEG EVEN SLAVES DEY REBEL ONE DAY AND GET THEIR FREEDOM BY FORCE. WHAT WE FAIL TO DO TODAY, OUR GENERATIONS UNBORN WILL HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR IT AND MIGHT NOT FORGIVE US. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PLEASE!!!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 10:42pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
IamAsiri:

I am a believer, not just a nominal Christian. I know about when the Israelites were fighting to take the lands that the Lord had promised them. And I know when they had to follow instructions to destroy the inhabitants of those lands whenever the Lord asked them to do so. But, when Christ came to die for the world's sins, he gave everyone the opportunity to come to the kingdom of light (both gentiles and Jews alike). We also had the opportunity to become God's children, not because we were Israelites, but because Christ chose to make it possible by his greatest sacrifice. He however asked us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us; that if anyone slaps our left ear, we should turn our right; that blessed are we when we are persecuted for His sake...
We are not Jews or Israelites fighting to claim territories, but Christians hoping to be like Christ. It is not easy at all, but by the grace of God we will work towards being like Him.

Moreover, we are not street fighters but prayer warriors. All we have to do is fight on our knees. God says he will fight for us and we will hold our peace. We do not need to lift a finger before God brings terror into the camps of our enemies.
[/s]

TRASH!

NA THE PEOPLE WEY GIVE YOU BIBLE, BE THIS.

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Onokwu001(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2022
Why do Naija Christians loves this thing ,insulting people who are respected by others and religion .
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Rawhumper(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2022
Their pampering is soon going to he short lived.

Even their leaders will be on the run, National
Assembly will be besieged and most of their
leaders killed mercilessly, even down to military.... None of them will escape that
massacre...its going to be bloody...I feel it so strongly bro. Don't worry, their doom is
coming soon. Most of them will denounce their faith in other to escape, some will enter
bust that will lead to Chad, Niger etc back to their original homeland.

quote author=BluntTheApostle post=112831557]Take one fanatic, and hang him where everyone else can see him. Let the others see that there is still law and government in the country.

These animals have enjoyed too much pampering.

Make an example of one of them.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 10:49pm On May 14, 2022
IamAsiri:

I am a believer, not just a nominal Christian. I know about when the Israelites were fighting to take the lands that the Lord had promised them. And I know when they had to follow instructions to destroy the inhabitants of those lands whenever the Lord asked them to do so. But, when Christ came to die for the world's sins, he gave everyone the opportunity to come to the kingdom of light (both gentiles and Jews alike). We also had the opportunity to become God's children, not because we were Israelites, but because Christ chose to make it possible by his greatest sacrifice. He however asked us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us; that if anyone slaps our left ear, we should turn our right; that blessed are we when we are persecuted for His sake...
We are not Jews or Israelites fighting to claim territories, but Christians hoping to be like Christ. It is not easy at all, but by the grace of God we will work towards being like Him.

Moreover, we are not street fighters but prayer warriors. All we have to do is fight on our knees. God says he will fight for us and we will hold our peace. We do not need to lift a finger before God brings terror into the camps of our enemies.

NA YOUR MATE BE THIS.

THE DAY THIS FIGHT GO START, YOU GO BLESS MY GBOLA, BECAUSE, I WILL RAPE ALL THOSE NORTHERN MUSLIMS VIRGINS WEARING HIJAB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.