Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (47042 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by tonyashburton: 9:03am On May 15, 2022
Underground confinement
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:03am On May 15, 2022
I saw his 3 car entourage on Thursday at the airport road .He might have entered Abuja that day.

I really wish Soludo can take Anambra to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by rusher14: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
Ishilove:
He has finally changed the Fendi grin

He wasn't expecting Soludo that day and he had washed it, waiting for it to dry.

Had no choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 9:08am On May 15, 2022
onuman:

In bold.

If at all they are Igbos that enforce sit at home order, such Igbos are the most unintelligent sort. But it's doubtful whether any Igbo would be so wretched in mindset that he doesn't understand that sit at home every Monday is impoverishing Igbos in the east.

You are not Igbo why are you worried about us.we can sit at home all year long and at end of the financial year we still gonna be better off than you lazy folks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 9:08am On May 15, 2022
So officially the sit at home is over.Let me go and clean my shop for 2moro
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 9:10am On May 15, 2022
SensualMan:
That was even his blood daughter Aisha. He started Sodomizing the girl at 6 and officially married her at 9.

Reports has it that Aisha bore him a daughter at 10 years, named Halima, the prophet later raped Halima,(the daughter of Aisha) his grand daughter at 6 months and he had a taste of all his daughters and grand daughters till he died.
That is the prophet.

Are you serious about this.that Aisha was the chief head slammers daughter?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 9:11am On May 15, 2022
Didi2d:
Comments here shows that the Igbo's love the violence kanu has caused in the east.

Nairalanders forgot his case in court is about terrorism.

Well!

Kanu caused no violence in the east the zoo terrorist govt did.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Henz81: 9:12am On May 15, 2022
Dailymice:
Let the murderers in Sokoto keep their animal brain to themselves while Biafrans strategize how to leave this stupid Lord Lugard enforced union.

I often sympathised with those who say bad about Yoruba Muslims, but it seems they are FAR BETTER than the barbarians up north.

May Igboho also achieve his dream for an Oduduwa nation and free them from the shackles of servitude to the north
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Henz81: 9:14am On May 15, 2022
Dailymice:
Let the murderers in Sokoto keep their animal brain to themselves while Biafrans strategize how to leave this stupid Lord Lugard enforced union.

I often sympathised with those who say bad about Yoruba Muslims, but it seems they are FAR BETTER than the barbarians up north.

May Igboho also achieve his dream for an Oduduwa nation and free them from the shackles of servitude to the north
According to Tinubu, Fulani and Yoruba are brothers. What are you talking or not talking. Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 9:16am On May 15, 2022
AjalaDtraveller:
The judge did say that he is in solitary confinement, and wasn't being allowed to eat well, or exercise and practice his fath. I feel that he was moved from his cell to this place where he met Soludo. Those saying he looks good, don't you see how frail he looks?
It does make sense not to share the same country with the terrorists region

Madam show us your papa pic! well forget it, he is a drunk better still show us your boyfriend pic let's compare.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by MumuAFONJA: 9:19am On May 15, 2022
Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is greater than that useless profake MuhamMad de terrorist,afonja skull miners are still harvesting skulls in Osogbo and Ogun state right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 9:20am On May 15, 2022
Cashio:
No sane person will see his household being set on fire and commend it....just as there are charlatans in every tribe, same with the Igbo tribe.
I for one do not support the senseless killings and destruction of people's livelihood be it in the north or here in the east.

Hypocrite every where! Where were you when your zoo government were busy killing innocent and peaceful protester, were was your voice when they sent us all the python from 1 to 10 to dance � n our secrete land and shed the blood of our youth? Now we choosen to defend ourselves deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2022
this is good. We are tired of wawulence in the south east. It's either peace or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 9:23am On May 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
are you blind not to see the environment the guy is staying,does it look like we're only watery beans is served?infact do your house even fine like this with authentic leather sofas,your hatred has blinded you to see real hard facts

Oga that street pig you deh wast time reply no even get house talk less of a fine one.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2022
Still pampering terrorists.. Awon weyrey...
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:27am On May 15, 2022
Nnamdi only watching NTA channel by forced.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by MumuAFONJA: 9:27am On May 15, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Finally, the useless boy COWNU has changed his smelly clothes.
He must be enjoying his new home, I hope he remains there forever...
Smelly pig of a boy!
He's greater than ur useless prophet Muhammad and all de yaruba scratch face Muslims put together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by 1876myy: 9:32am On May 15, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Buhari is beginning to piss me off. Why the hell is this terrorist looking healthy in a zoo cage? I thought ipob even said he's sick and at the point of death. sad
[/s]
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by MumuAFONJA: 9:32am On May 15, 2022
SensualMan:
That was even his blood daughter Aisha. He started Sodomizing the girl at 6 and officially married her at 9.

Reports has it that Aisha bore him a daughter at 10 years, named Halima, the prophet later raped Halima,(the daughter of Aisha) his grand daughter at 6 months and he had a taste of all his daughters and grand daughters till he died.
That is the prophet.

That mumu prophet Muhammad is a potential rapist,he brought terrorism into this world,spits embarassed embarassed
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by okechuks22: 9:38am On May 15, 2022
jeff1993:
How I wish MNK can speak on this issue of U rest and ask his stupid followers to calm down and Stop Ki.lling Igbo vitizens!!!

Most of the idiots following him down eat are nonentities,Armed robbers and cultist who see the agitation as a route to become "Legally" wayward all in the name of Biafran agitations.

The souls of Innocent Igbos that are killed will continue to haunt this Man till death.

goat the souls of innocent igbos killed by the zoo army will also hunt u to death
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by okechuks22: 9:39am On May 15, 2022
uncleck:
Prison don humble our leader.
is a normal thing for a freedom fighter oga
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 9:39am On May 15, 2022
Soludo should go to work. He is turning out to be under performing in this position as some predicted. So many of our leaders visit Kanu in the process of resolving this. Not with photo ops here and there as Soludo is doing. We are beginning to feel he is overrated
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by okechuks22: 9:41am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
They're deleting my comment. Fck that lamidi cownu is Drug trafficking child factory product. He is bastards and a scammer. I still don't understand why DSS didn't Euthanize him up till now. Fck y'all.

Someone is up their insulting Muslims and northerners you let it, how many "Fulani" (Muslims ) y'all kill in the SE. Let the hypocrisy fester there's no or very few Muslims northerners in the SE. But lol in the North. Hahahaha we have many Ganima
Akuya
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NoQualmz: 9:42am On May 15, 2022
omenka:
Buhari is beginning to piss me off. Why the hell is this terrorist looking healthy in a zoo cage? I thought ipob even said he's sick and at the point of death. sad
It’s now so obvious that you’re among the degenerates wishing and hoping war continues in the east.

Rest abeg
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NoQualmz: 9:43am On May 15, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
[s]Soludo should go to work. He is turning out to be under performing in this position as some predicted. So many of our leaders visit Kanu in the process of resolving this. Not with photo ops here and there as Soludo is doing. We are beginning to feel he is overrated[/s]

Shut up that ur stinking Ogiri mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:43am On May 15, 2022
rusher14:

He wasn't expecting Soludo that day and he had washed it, waiting for it to dry.

Had no choice.

Lmaaaaao!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by NoQualmz: 9:45am On May 15, 2022
Twoclans:
I saw his 3 car entourage on Thursday at the airport road .He might have entered Abuja that day.

I really wish Soludo can take Anambra to the next level.
He’s been in Abuja building bridges. He even met with his Anambra folks too...obi Cubana,Artur Trouble Eze, Allen Onyema (Air peace Boss) etc
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2022
Ishilove:
He has finally changed the Fendi grin
Ishihate Old fool.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by descarado: 9:59am On May 15, 2022
Chukwuma is an unifier.

Love his spirit of inclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.