Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (47022 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2022
tongue
Tissaia:
They're deleting my comment. Fck that lamidi cownu is Drug trafficking child factory product. He is bastards and a scammer. I still don't understand why DSS didn't Euthanize him up till now. Fck y'all.

Someone is up their insulting Muslims and northerners you let it, how many "Fulani" (Muslims ) y'all kill in the SE. Let the hypocrisy fester there's no or very few Muslims northerners in the SE. But lol in the North. Hahahaha we have many Ganima

tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:26am On May 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2022
Lol…baba finally change cloth…atletico Madrid for life
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool KUJE FC Coach N.KANU cool cheesy wink.Afonja muzlimz,coma see our coach cool
Are you not an afonja muzlim undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:28am On May 15, 2022
EdwardRandy:

No be noise making, if dem born Muhammed papa well make una try kill any igbo in the name of blasphemy or any stupid reason. Una go see madness.

Na only Yoruba or other minority tribe una fit use play football, not the great Easterners (ss/se).
The pogrom 1967 to 1970. 2003. 2007 how many dead just remain me pls if you have the actual estimate
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by ljoh: 8:28am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Tissaia:
They're deleting my comment. Fck that lamidi cownu is Drug trafficking child factory product. He is bastards and a scammer. I still don't understand why DSS didn't Euthanize him up till now. Fck y'all.

Someone is up their insulting Muslims and northerners you let it, how many "Fulani" (Muslims ) y'all kill in the SE. Let the hypocrisy fester there's no or very few Muslims northerners in the SE. But lol in the North. Hahahaha we have many Ganima
[/s]

The north has the largest baby factory on Earth

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Goahead(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2022
DSS are so petty to the extent of mounting to the wall a nigerian map undecided
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by DKM123: 8:29am On May 15, 2022
Imagine Soludo was the president of Nigeria instead of the clown there. He understands human psychology and highly intelligent diplomatic and intellectual. Love this guy.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 8:31am On May 15, 2022
Some of idiots on nairaland foaming in their mouths about this man has no TV in their houses but dude is living large.

Where is that hungry low life and gwaana smoker from Edo? Damn what again?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2022
Kingsley10000:
It is just sad but I’m not surprised. They said nothing when the highly experienced consultant and national her, Dr. Akunyuli was murdered in cold blood by Ipob but made so much noise when terrorist killed Chinelo on the ill fated Abuja to Kaduna train. Some folks on Nairaland even defended the murder of Dr. Akunyuli. 

While there is no justification for the two deaths, there is also no justification for defending those that killed the former. We must join hands together to condemn all evil doers irrespective of their ethnicity. 

I condemned this nonsense ESN/UGM when it started and I’m still condemning it today. It will best no good fruit for the SE and indeed Nigeria. I hope it is not too late for the SE. The time for every right thinking person in that region to come out and work towards putting an end to this nonsense is now.

Ipob agenda is to destroy Igbos starting from Anambra. Why is there no election campaign in other southeastern states by ipob apart from anambra?
Why is there no monday sit at home in asaba, umuahia, Ebonyi?
Why is there no wanton destruction of properties in these aforementioned states, why only anambra?
Can you proof all these your vague accussations, if you witnessed these killings personally you claim done by these groups you have accussed go and talk to the police, dont come on here on a faceless forum to accuse innocent people.

Go and talk to the police if you are sure of your claims and can proof them so that these dead people can get justice, otherwise stop spreading lies.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 8:33am On May 15, 2022
Goahead:
DSS are so petty to the extent of mounting to the wall a nigerian map undecided

Map of Nigeria or map of the world? Hope you didn't see that 42" flat screen?

They are paying the subscription for the cable too.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by kelmicheal: 8:34am On May 15, 2022
This guy is chilling in a well furnished apartment this one no be prison na enjoyment
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Map of Nigeria or map of the world? Hope you didn't see that 42" flat screen?

They are paying the subscription for the cable too.
Some of the people on here are so dumb. cheesy
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by shizzle1: 8:36am On May 15, 2022
Blackestjunior:
Na prison fine like dis ,...na some people dream house na im they put dis guy as prison

Chaiiiii
grin grin
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

How do you survive your daily life with this kinda very low IQed brain, it must be so difficult for intelligent folks dealing with you..

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:39am On May 15, 2022
Ipob, the most useless group on this crust. A group that has never attracted a single development projects to their region except *Destruction.* Tufiakwa🥲

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by badoh(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2022
ajekpaks:
Best Governor the south east have produced for far... I'm not Anambra but I wish he was my governor... hopefully he continues in this vein...
You people just talk with sentiments. Best governor as how? Has he even spent 6 months in office to access his performance and compare it with expectations?
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:40am On May 15, 2022
He has finally changed the Fendi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by shizzle1: 8:42am On May 15, 2022
omenka:
Buhari is beginning to piss me off. Why the hell is this terrorist looking healthy in a zoo cage? I thought ipob even said he's sick and at the point of death. sad
kill yourself.

The world would be a much better place without disgusting irritants like you
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:43am On May 15, 2022
DKM123:
Imagine Soludo was the president of Nigeria instead of the clown there. He understands human psychology and highly intelligent diplomatic and intellectual. Love this guy.

We don't need so an intelligent man as president sir.
We nigerians are allergic to technocrats as leaders wink
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Jack005(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

Show your face you key pad warrior.. You think it is only the south east that hates you terrorist.. I am from port Harcourt and we can't wait to finish you all.. Nonsense!
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by ponishah: 8:49am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Premium tears loading from the west and the North.. I miss ighoho sha,dats another solid nigg....ha
You have no brain.
You don't think at all.
You and your likes continue causing irreplaceable problems and increasing the enemy population of Ndiigbo.
You are so empty upstairs that you have nothing to offer on the issue at hand
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 15, 2022
beerfraud:
Very useless and senseless Governor without balls that refused to take clue from Wicked Wike.
Kiii them you no gree
Anyway 3 days sit at home stays
we all know your mother was useless and senseless when she gave birth to a psycho

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 8:52am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

Pls can someone try explain what this almajeri girl is saying?
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by arazanbal: 8:53am On May 15, 2022
dis ur comparison nor hold water. club wy win league for where Barca and Madrid last season when both teams where humbled

nairalee:
No more Fendi shirt. It's now Atletico Madrid shirt, a club that once tried to break away from Barca-Madrid dominance. They tried their best but nowadays they're obviously unable to make a change. That's similar to how Kanu has been kept at bay and content with eating beans from same country he calls a zoo
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2022
another minority pon da beat..Israel has enemies..who cares? we need all the enemies we can get and we shall crush them all regardless of what you think

ponishah:

You have no brain.
You don't think at all.
You and your likes continue causing irreplaceable problems and increasing the enemy population of Ndiigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2022
and if you insult me again...I no go even send ban..wotowoto you shall get

ponishah:

You have no brain.
You don't think at all.
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2022
I am a yoruba person....it was sent without my authorization, it will be taken down immediately

Laren24:

I knew you're not a Yoruba person

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:59am On May 15, 2022
EmekaA125:

Are you not an afonja muzlim undecided
I'll gladly accept Afonja minus the Muzlimz sad
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by Zeezenho: 9:00am On May 15, 2022
sirsugar:
dey decieved urself,he is meeting governor,he can be move to better place and take him back after discussion

To move nnamdi kanu from point a to B cost the zoo government 500k dollars according to them and you thing they will spend that just for the governor to visit him?
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by rippa(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2022
nairalee:
No more Fendi shirt. It's now Atletico Madrid shirt, a club that once tried to break away from Barca-Madrid dominance. They tried their best but nowadays they're obviously unable to make a change. That's similar to how Kanu has been kept at bay and content with eating beans from same country he calls a zoo
A club that it is currently laliga champions
Re: Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) by olembic: 9:02am On May 15, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / The Border Patrol Aircraft Of The Nigeria Customs Service (photos) / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.