Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (34906 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by penceman(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2022
Its one of the worst problems that lead to poverty

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kuddy1010(f): 11:32am On May 16, 2022
Your friend should give his wife a Y chromosome so she can give him a son, she's not the determinant of the sex of their children rather he is.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by SPAMBOX7: 11:32am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is it even possible to have up to six kids without having a male child?

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?
He's the one donating the X chromosomes to her definitely not her fault

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Creamypie(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
If he has money, he should go for sex selection before having the 7th child. If he doesn't have money, he can use the six little vaginarians for money ritual to fund the sex selection.
damn.mehn. take it easy
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Upright750: 11:33am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?

Tell ur friend not to worry, he should use his brain to do the needfull . tell him to keep one of the female child home and let other 5 female children to get married . then he should marry a man to the one he keep at home . let that one have kids on his fathers name . simple . you guys should disturbing us here with issue like this.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by HardMirror(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2022
beautyhd:
Six kids and the first child is only 8 years.

Op, you are a wicked man for subjecting that woman to pregnancy and it’s stress almost every year in the quest of having a male child, no time for her to recuperate from the stress of previous pregnancies.
That wasn’t enough for you and you threatened her not to come home after the fifth girl.

You don’t need an advice, you are simply inhumane because if you get a male child those female children will be left to cater for themselves.

If you like marry 3 more wives join, you will never get a male child.

I believe if she were to be financially independent, she wouldn’t have birthed more than four. Only God knows the insults you must have bee heaping on her for something that is entirely your fault.
many women are suffering honestly. That man should be jailed. 6 kids in 8 years. That means there are 6 children in his house that the woman has to cater for with none of them old enough to assist the mother. Very wicked man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Adakintroy: 11:33am On May 16, 2022
Which kind help she need na.

D.n.a sperm orgmentation? Cuz there nothing anyone can do na.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Samotology(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2022
Your friend is lucky, people are praying for a child and he's blessed with five
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Wifijago: 11:34am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

He should try to give enough interval before they do another pregnant (4-5 years interval).... The possibility is high, this I have seen very well... Best of luck
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by MiaBeer(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2022
bluefilm:

Is Barack Obama an African?

If the OP's friend Barack Obama?

You are the one ignorant here if you don't recognize the importance of male child in a typical african family.

You are a real mumu. Who told you Barack Obama is not African?. And what has that your African values given you because your own family has not produced one important personality in a century. So, go somewhere and cry because you are ignorant. Loser!

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by We4all: 11:34am On May 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Your friend should be happy he got no male child

Having six blessing is something one should be happy bout. Imagine having six kids all boys. °•°what a curse•••° God forbid I'd sacrifice em to the gods of the land. Even one sef I'd sacrifice him

How can one be praying to have a fruitless tree after having six fruitful beings

Ba lafia for your friend

Lol, very funny.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

You are funny to bring this here. You, your friend, and the people are not funny. Na the man get problem. The man determines the sex of the child. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by LUAN(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Are we still in the 20s where a particular sex is more preferred than the other? Like what century is your friend living in?
the corruption of the female gender has made people to seek for only male

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Eaglefine(f): 11:34am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Pls , check my last post.
I made a post concerning selection of baby sex.
I hope it helps you
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by flange: 11:35am On May 16, 2022
Your friend doesnt need help. Pikin na pikin irrespective of Gender. My father has 7 boys three different women. The last one came 2021. We just had to laugh.

Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frankmoney(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2022
Six children in just a space of 8 years ? With the current inflation will your friend be able to train them properly ? And he is looking to add another innocent child .

Your friend is wicked

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by utioh(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Children are gifts from God. If you can't have a particular sex, it is not bad.

If he knew the 12th child will be boy would he keep on procreating?

I have a family friend that has 10 male children including three sets of twins.

I also know a pastor that has five female children.

Please he should stop at six, except the drive is not to have a male child.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Dididrumz(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
the first should be 8years now

The first is only 8 years old and He already has 6 children? That's much oooo

He should try and slow it down a bit even in His search for a male child.

And I don't understand why some men decide to blame their wife when they don't get a male child.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by femo86(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2022
Tell your friend to do this

He should get the following:
- Vulture Head
- Horse Sperm
- Female Crocodile Eye
- plenty Honey
- Greek Yogurt

Them blend them together

Drink starting from 3am, 6am, 9am ....(3 hrs interval) for a whole day

Knack his wife

Nah Triplets ( 3 bouncing baby boys) she go born

kiss
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by MistaCode(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Are we still in the 20s where a particular sex is more preferred than the other? Like what century is your friend living in?
Bro forget what century... Everyone needs a Son no matter how you decides to sugarcoat it

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Hannover(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2022
hashtagged:

I hate male children. I prefer just one daughter that's all

Seriously you're like me. I prefer female children abeg. In my own case it's my sister's that have been visiting my parents but me due to work and distance I have not been able to see my parents... Female children are indeed a blessing

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Adakintroy: 11:37am On May 16, 2022
Na wah am 35 don't feel comfortable sharing forum with pre teen jambite.

Mode create children abi youth chapel

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by HardMirror(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2022
oshonwambada:
There is no human made sure method.He should be grateful to God Almighty for the six girls and they will fill the gap of what a male child would have done for him and his wife.That is my belief
you are still living in the stone age. Science has gone beyond this level. The question is does he have money for the procedure?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by taopheeq(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2022
He needs artificial insemination
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by bluefilm: 11:38am On May 16, 2022
MiaBeer:
You are a real mumu. Who told you Barack Obama is not African?. And what has that your African values given you because your own family has not produced even any important personality since your existence. So, go somewhere and cry that you are ignorant. Loser!

Obviously you were not raised well at all.

That's why you can't state your own opinion without abusing another person.

You probably think you are more European or American than the Europeans and the Americans.

But you and I know that you are just deluding yourself.

I don't have to waste so much words on you because you don't even know your cultural identity.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Ezeelect1977: 11:38am On May 16, 2022
Let the man have sex with his wife a day before the ovulation date and the morning of first day of the ovulation date after that he have to stop and make sure you send my gift later because that is the key they teach us in marriage course and is working very well
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by blowjohn(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2022
So u people want the man to till make the woman give birth. I hope its not the same woman. If its the same woman, then u the OP and the man are very useless.

If u know what women go thru just to give birth u will not even bring this trash here.

A man is having 6 children in this age Nd all u think about is how to make him have more.

U need help

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by sabreal: 11:39am On May 16, 2022
T
It's God thF gives children

Are the female not human

We human beings, we like looking for trouble. Now he's looking for male by means.

I pray they will not give him a child that will him ooooo

Female children are human beings too
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Obynolee(f): 11:40am On May 16, 2022
frozen70:

Science already proved that male child comes from a man because of his chromosomes

Well let him go for adoption

If he has the money, let him go for sex selection through ivf

But God gives every parent what he wants you to have

What if he is impotent or sterile

Won't he beg God for even just a child girl or a boy

Best advice, he should have gone for adoption long ago.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by MansoryMX(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2022
So? Are female children not children? Some of you needs your brain checked. Some people are looking for just one!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Saintmary(f): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Your friend's wife is the most foolish woman ever.

Period.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! / After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos) / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.