Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (34858 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by zionzoe(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is it even possible to have up to six kids without having a male child?

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?

If he has cash , go 4 Ivf or surrogacy.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by mickeymimi: 11:56am On May 16, 2022
1. Adopt a diet higher in potassium and sodium like bananas, oranges, cantaloupe, grapefruit

2.you should have s3x in positions that allow for deep penetration.The closer you can get to the cervix, the better like Straddling, standing up or doggy.
Deep penetration during sex is important to give the male Y sperm a head start ,cos male sperm are weaker, dies of quicker, smaller and faster than female sperm. Female sperm are more resilient, and able to survive for longer periods inside a woman’s body.
Therefore, the sperm that fertilizes the egg will determine the sex of your baby.

3. You have intercourse as close to the ovulation as possible.

4.You have orgasm before your partner. During female orgasm, there is an alkaline secretion released into the vagina. This increases the survival of male sperm.

5.Your partner has loose underwear – tighter underwear favours the survival of more resilient female sperm.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kinzo0917(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=frozen70 post=112855747]

Science already proved that male child comes from a man because of his chromosomes

Well let him go for adoption

If he has the money, let him go for sex selection through ivf

But God gives every parent what he wants you to have

What if he is impotent or sterile

Won't he beg God for even just a child girl or a boy [/wrote].
Some men can be so annoying. There are people who are looking for just a child be it female or male. God gave him 6 beautiful girls yet he is still complaining. What if God has said, I am not given him anyone , will he fight God? Most of us men are very ungreatful. If you check most families, female children do better than the male children. 90% of crimes committed around the world are done by men. Boko haram are men, ritualist are men, bad governance are men.. You can name them. I am a man but I will say the truth. Whatever child God gives anyone, appreciate Him. What if God has choose to kill him, will he blame anyone? .. In most families, female children take good care of their parents more than the men. Let appreciate you women. May God bless you all
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Iykenuwa(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?

He doesn't need help, he needs sense.

Female children care more for their parents in the long run. he should be glad he is not infertile.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by semanose: 11:58am On May 16, 2022
So I have this Inlaw...

He got 4 girls from the first woman

He got 3 girls from the second woman.

Got another woman and gave Birth to another two girls.

He left the three women in his father's house.

Travelled to another state, married another tribe gave birth to three more girls.

So he said he was tired of Nigerian women.

I don't know how he did it.

He got talking to a lady in the UK who prepared his papers. They got married.

He's in the UK in the last four years.

Guess what?

He has a girl for the Londoner.

The earlier men stop all this rubbish about stressing women in the name of searching for a boy Child, the better for everyone.

Men is what you put in you get back.

This is 2022, times have changed.

From the start of any relationship, men should learn to state their preferences on time so the woman knows what she's getting herself into.

Imagine going six rounds of childbirth and a man is complaining.

Is childbirth that easy?

He should go for selective IVF or adopt a male child.

.....Get out of thread

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by shegra58: 11:58am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

your friend no serious na the thing wey him dey pour inside his wife na the thing the wife dey born now
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kinzo0917(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=frozen70 post=112855747]

Science already proved that male child comes from a man because of his chromosomes

Well let him go for adoption

If he has the money, let him go for sex selection through ivf

But God gives every parent what he wants you to have

What if he is impotent or sterile

Won't he beg God for even just a child girl or a boy [/wrote].
Some men can be so annoying. There are people who are looking for just a child be it female or male. God gave him 6 beautiful girls yet he is still complaining. What if God has said, I am not given him anyone , will he fight God? Most of us men are very ungreatful. They say appreciation, is the application for more. If you check most families, female children do better than the male children. 90% of crimes committed around the world are done by men. Boko haram are men, ritualist are men, bad governance are men.. You can name them. I am a man but I will say the truth. Whatever child God gives anyone, appreciate Him. What if God has choose to kill him, will he blame anyone? .. In most families, female children take good care of their parents more than the men. Let appreciate you women. May God bless you all.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by wallarwallar(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2022
Your frend is crazy he cud hv stop at no 4 . D idiot jst wan create unnecessary problems 4 himself. Dis life sef some 20 years of marriage no child and dis one dey cry 4 male child on to which level... Se na hin surname he wan protect d name hin himself no fit make popular.. if u be correct ur female child go retain dat surname bt person wey no get anything dey form special. Dis 6 now he no even think hw e wan take raise dem for Dis extra ordinary Nigeria
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Tell your friend to go and marry another wife. If the second no give am a male after 6 children, make he marry third wife . By the time his number of children reach 20. May be by that time, he.go know say ,.it is not compulsory to have a male child.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by ImaIma1(f): 12:00pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

A close friend of mine is the 10th girl. Her mum finally got the male child she desired at the 11th try. So tell your friend to keep trying. A boy will still come. It might be the 12th, but it will come..
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by HardMirror(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2022
oshonwambada:
You that is living in golden era how far?You didn't mention IVF before now so relax
take correction with humility. You said only god can determine the sex of a child. You are wrong.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Charleslewizy(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2022
It's obvious your so called friend isn't enlightened or exposed. How on earth would a man blame his wife for not having a son in this dispensation and time. With all the availability of the neccessary informations and methods of going about having a male child. Abeg make im rest, hope he got the resources to take adequate care of the 6 female children he's got already.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Milestone1: 12:02pm On May 16, 2022
What is the use. Are those once he already had not children. My dear, pikin na pikin. With plenty make children turning to oloriburuku what's he looking for. Just pray to God to help those female children he already have they should make his life easy.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by wisdomkid: 12:02pm On May 16, 2022
Godada:

Owing to the fact that your friend is blaming the wife, the level of enlightenment of your friend is called into question: it is what you put in, you get out.

RESPECT
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Mozibee007(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Please, if there is any trick in having a male child, as that is what he is saying now. That people are telling him that there is a method for a male child, and that the method he was told gave him the sixth female child. I really want to help him. What ever thing u tell me is what i will tell him. Thanks

Yes, there is a trick.
During sexual intercourse, a man releases both male and female chromosomes. The male chromosome swims faster than the female chromosome. However, the male chromosome has a short life span - 3 days, whereas that of the female chromosome has a longer life span - 5 days. For those who want a male child, make sure you have sex with your wife the day she starts ovulating, and days after. This will help the male chromosome to meet with the eggs faster. It is important that the wife knows her menstrual cycle.

I don't know if this help

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by micflo28(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

the husband should be drinking raw egg and yoghurt. Kunu Aya and eat lots of fruits for two months before sex. And after sex, he cums into her, she should lie still for 20 minutes before getting up to clean up. Don’t take this for a joke. It works. Meanwhile I am up for adoption, I can help manage their wealth
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Gokoyer1401: 12:05pm On May 16, 2022
The first child is 8 years. So the woman has given birth to 6 children in 8 years. This is serious. I need to Japa out of the thread sharply.
Notyourtype:
the first should be 8years now

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by one4GOD(f): 12:06pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

eyaahhh I feel for him pls advise him to marry like say 2ladies at the same and ensure he sleeps with them on same bed on their wedding night with the first wife and kids watching, he will look for me to thank me after nine months....mtchewwwwwww. so annoying that people still think that having more children is a solution to our present predicament...africa who do unah this thing sef
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by sylve11: 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
ojun50:

Just tell him to stop fuc. King

The guy go feel sey you wan talk better thing. grin cool
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Teleprompter(f): 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
the first should be 8years now
You and your friend have misplaced priorities.
He has no control and 6 children in 8 years is very abusive.
Has God guaranteed him long life or riches?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by ojun50(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
sylve11:

The guy go feel sey you wan talk better thing. grin cool

If he no stop, he fit go born another girl oh
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PointZerom: 12:12pm On May 16, 2022
Godada:

It's sad.

However, medically there are sex determination measures that can be practiced to improve the likelihood of having a boy.

Surely, your friend should have searched the net on such practices.

Or he could go for IVF........Sex determination is also handled in an advanced way.

Owing to the fact that your friend is blaming the wife, the level of enlightenment of your friend is called into question: it is what you put in, you get out.

It is like the law of the farm.

If he plants a boy, he gets a boy and vice versa.

No more, no less

If a man doesn't have the 'Y chromosomes he can never father a male child nomatter the method he deploys.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by lomprico(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Your friend is very stupid and most likely an illiterate. That's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Ndidi2: 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
chatinent:
You are now your friend. Wonders have ended.
BADASS..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frozen70(f): 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Kinzo0917 post=112883154][/quote]

I wish men will read this and make something out of it

You just nailed it

Thank you

His type of man can fight God for not giving him a child
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frozen70(f): 12:18pm On May 16, 2022
Ninisun:

To adopt a girl child is not that easy o, you don't know the type of lady that had her.

Couple who are desperate to have a child goes for adoption

If you are scared of who gave birth to the child, then you will remain where you are

If you can't give birth, accept the one given by others who are ready for adoption
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2022
What is wrong with female children? Is his wife not female? Are female children not children? Your friend is an ignoramus, was it not a female who gave birth to him? Are his sisters not female? Is his mother not female? What bout his Aunties? Tell your friend to fork off! You can fork off too for agreeing with your friend.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by sayso: 12:20pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, female child. He his just very confused right now.

He should try again. Those one's are toys

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2022
lomprico:

Your friend is very stupid and most likely an illiterate. That's all I can say.
His friend is as achaic and ignorant as they come, his wife,his mother, his sisters if he has a any, his Aunties are all females, what a morron he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) / Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.