Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (34953 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frozen70(f): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
Obynolee:

Best advice, he should have gone for adoption long ago.

Honestly ❗
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by kponkedenge(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
Kayberg:
Getting married is not an issue, but being ignorant of some things is the issue.

Tell your friend to mark the menstrual cycle of his wife for 3 months, divide the days by 3; the result is her cycle.
Then count 7 days after her period ends, lay with her, get yourself a son.

Or better still, note her ovulation day. Lay her that day.

How accurate is this?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by snipernigga(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
Anything is possible. We're 9 males in my family, no trace of female birth. I have helped people with male child birth, ask your friend to inbox me.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is it even possible to have up to six kids without having a male child?

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?

Op, I know sey na you sha. Fvck her from the rear/back just a day or two before her ovulation peak period. Avoid alcohol and sugary foods to improve the mortility of the male sperm cell.

I'm talking out of experience and so try this method. Let her also track her cycle for three months before trying. If you have the money, a gynaecologist can track it for you guys.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by MobilityMFR(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2022
[Your friend does not know his wife's cycle, so he should stop blaming the poor woman.

First, if he knew her menstrual cycle, he should know that he should knack his wife two - three days to ovulation; and must keep knacking throughout that period.

The rationale is, the male chromosomes travel faster than their female counterparts. By the time the female crawls to the eggs, the male would have conquered. Most men do the needful way before ovulation; since the semen can only survive three days waiting to perform after ejaculation, it would have died off, but the crawling female takes its time, and hits the jackpot upon arrival.

By the way, what's the fuss about male or female children? Also tell your friend that what he puts in is what he gets; it's not the woman's fault at all. He should try my winning formula and thank me later. I did, and have 3 military personnel uninterrupted.

author=Notyourtype post=112855535]Hello Guys,

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child? [/quote]
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by opius: 11:42am On May 16, 2022
Your friend doesn't have any problem... NEXT !
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 16, 2022
snipernigga:
Anything is possible. We're 9 males in my family, no trace of female birth. I have helped people with male child birth, ask your friend to inbox me.

Na you give your mum the male children? grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by kponkedenge(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2022
Kayberg:

Choosing Your Child's Gender Yourself

It's been on record that some men threaten their wives for having just girls only, or more girls but they needed a boy.
It's high time that nonsense stop because your wife has no faults in this thing whatsoever.

It can be frustrating at times knowing you needed a boy/girl child but only having one set of the gender too often.
Fight no more. Threaten no more, choose wisely and have a happy family.

Although I still wonder why people do not know they can choose the gender of their child themselves by just 'working for it' at the right time!

To have a male child, know your wife's medium to high fertility window to ovulation day.
Do it that day and your son is sure coming.

If you want a female child, do it when her fertility window is low.
Because the male 'deposits' from the father to have a boy are aggressive and swims faster to the egg than that of the females, but they die faster than that of a female 'deposit'.

So when the fertility window is high, or is on ovulation day, the 'deposits' to make a male child gets ahead the females.
But when the fertility window is low, the male 'deposits' all die trying to penetrate while the female child 'deposits' get in easily because they are still alive.

So, husbands, stop the ridiculous behavior of threatening your wife because she's giving you female children…
You're part of the problem you're only having girls.

Interesting.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by MobilityMFR(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2022
MobilityMFR:
[Your friend does not know his wife's cycle, so he should stop blaming the poor woman.

First, if he knew her menstrual cycle, he should know that he should knack his wife two - three days to ovulation; and must keep knacking throughout that period.

The rationale is, the male chromosomes travel faster than their female counterparts. By the time the female crawls to the eggs, the male would have conquered. Most men do the needful way before ovulation; since the semen can only survive three days waiting to perform after ejaculation, it would have died off, but the crawling female takes its time, and hits the jackpot upon arrival.

By the way, what's the fuss about male or female children? Also tell your friend that what he puts in is what he gets; it's not the woman's fault at all. He should try my winning formula and thank me later. I did, and have 3 military personnel uninterrupted.

author=Notyourtype post=112855535]Hello Guys,

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2022
frozen70:

Honestly ❗

To adopt a girl child is not that easy o, you don't know the type of lady that had her.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by samuelson06(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2022
chatinent:
You are now your friend. Wonders have ended.

That's how they do - always my friend. Meanwhile, this is a pure faceless forum and they are still afraid to talk. Why screaming now when it's too late?

Most likely, he may not even be able to take care of the family because he's being on a journey of getting a male child and ignoring the fact that he's putting more load on the strength to cater for them.

If my luck, he should get a male child now, he'll abandon the six females and focus only on the male child. Hence, I don't pray he gets a male child. All children are gift from God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:43am On May 16, 2022
This case is simple. Let him go on Facebook and search for twins and multiples. The doctor there us doctor idara. She's so gifted with this thing.
If na make u want or famale or twins you go get am. I will drop the link.
Even women trying to concieve sef
https://www./383105408950113/?ref=share

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by MiaBeer(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2022
bluefilm:

Obviously you were not raised well at all.

That's why you can't state your own opinion without abusing another person.

You probably think you are more European or American than the Europeans and the Americans.

But you and I know that you are just deluding yourself.

I don't have to waste so much words on you because you don't even know your cultural identity.

Well, since your name is bluefilm, you have probably lost your mind watching it every day instead of looking for something better to do with your sorry life. I don't mind coming to your level to engage you because you are an ignorant piece of junk, how's that?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by shilesa: 11:44am On May 16, 2022
This is the kind of thinking which has lead to high rates of poverty, unemployment, thieving and all kinds of problems in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Yankee101: 11:44am On May 16, 2022
What's wrong with female kids?

It's the man that produces the chromosomes for male children, women don't. She born wetin e give and it's not her fault.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by stephenokafor: 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Which male child Is the ones that are busy turning to unknown gunmen, bokoharams etc Abeg make the man getat abeg. A woman produces what you put inside of her. He should go and buy ovulation text kit for his wife. She should use it and check. As soon as she test positive which means she is at the very peak of ovulation, she should inform him immediately to start coming home and do the needful. When the male child comes, he should not forget to come here and thank God.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Stanleysek: 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is your friend educated?

If yes he should know that getting a male or female child is determined by the man.

Also that getting a male child is easier to get than the female child.

What they need is education on the natural family planning and how to through planning get it right for the male child they crave.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by franchasofficia: 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Sorry to say that your friend is an asshole angry

How is it his wife's fault that he only gives birth to female children? Ignoramuses undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by charles614: 11:47am On May 16, 2022
Go meet gynaecologist, it’s going to cost you but follow up the process and hit at the right time
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 16, 2022
Hehe his going the way of my uncle who took another and gave birth to 5 more female children after the 5 female from his first wife.

The man isn't man enough to produce male children, it hasn't got anything to do with your wife
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Karleb(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2022
Some men no get sense.

How do you cope with 6 children and the eldest is 8?

Do you know how active and stubborn children can be?

If I be woman, I go just lock my womb throway key after 2 children, if you like many another wife, that's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2022
No wearing of tight underwear, always send your wife to ecstasy when having sex, no dull moments.
You will thank me later.
I have two handsome boys.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by careytommy37(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2022
There is a Chinese hack to this child gender thing. Search the internet very well for it
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Florasilver: 11:49am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

I just hope your friend will take care of all these children!!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by boladale123: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Your friend should be happy he got no male child

Having six blessing is something one should be happy bout. Imagine having six kids all boys. °•°what a curse•••° God forbid I'd sacrifice em to the gods of the land. Even one sef I'd sacrifice him

How can one be praying to have a fruitless tree after having six fruitful beings

Ba lafia for your friend

Walahi ,you are a yeye pesin
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by excanny: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
He can try a second wife
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by snipernigga(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2022
We're all born with gifts. That's why you see people looking for children, give gifts to children (saraka). Those looking for twins, give gifts to twin babies wherever they come across one. We are blessed by association. You become whom you associate with.

Ninisun:

Na you give your mum the male children? grin
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by oshonwambada: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
HardMirror:
you are still living in the stone age. Science has gone beyond this level. The question is does he have money for the procedure?
You that is living in golden era how far?You didn't mention IVF before now so relax
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Samakus(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
Kayberg:
Getting married is not an issue, but being ignorant of some things is the issue.

Tell your friend to mark the menstrual cycle of his wife for 3 months, divide the days by 3; the result is her cycle.
Then count 7 days after her period ends, lay with her, get yourself a son.

Or better still, note her ovulation day. Lay her that day.

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by cococandy(f): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Please, if there is any trick in having a male child, as that is what he is saying now. That people are telling him that there is a method for a male child, and that the method he was told gave him the sixth female child. I really want to help him. What ever thing u tell me is what i will tell him. Thanks

So he’s still inconsiderately trying to put his wife through another pregnancy? His need for a male child is more important than her life?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Orpe7(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
Does he expect us to come help service his wife?
The fault is from him
Na him Y chromosome no strong
Make him go sidon
Weakling grin
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by greggng: 11:53am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Ignorance is a disease . I know the person is an igbo man cos they always want someone that will inherit their properties since women are not regarded as children. Only God giveth children. The most important thing is to train those kids to the highest level ...If possible adopt male child if you so want it badly . Stop giving birth to many kids ...you might not have the financial power to train all. I know a man that doesn't have male child...he adopted one and that one married and had 4 boys ...the female kids got married and have birth to many boys . On Christmas day ..you will see kids everywhere ...most of those kids live with the man .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.