Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (45338 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
You no go ever see Aso Rock guest tolet,let alone the office..mad, lunatic druggie NDLEA ought to have picked up since just his delta baroness counterpart undecided..

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Newton2024: 6:25pm On May 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The President of Nigeria is not your birth right.Others are saying how they will move Nigeria forward you are talking about Lagos, that the whites have already developed before you were born.Why not use your Osun state
Did you believe Lagos is developed but not by eastern developers?
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by carl90(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2022
Desperado ! buhari would be extending his tenure if this man gets elected as president. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Cantonese: 6:27pm On May 17, 2022
“I won’t retire from politics until I am the president of Nigeria”. As the owner of life, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2022
olas24u:

Hater, just hate for nothing sake

Don't mind them. It tells you the sort of hate these people are born with that they are the biggest haters of the most meritoriously successful and accomplished politician in Nigeria since our democracy began in 1999.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Olutosin369: 6:28pm On May 17, 2022
Mark my comment , asiwaju bola ahmed tinubu (jagaba borgu) is going to become our president come 2023. he has a hidden agenda that is in favour of the betterment of us all thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 6:28pm On May 17, 2022
Newton2024:
My brother, I will choose Tinubu over any Fulani herdsman terr-orist. Tinubu can not be worse than Buhari.
And the irony is that whoever becomes President of Nigeria, doesn’t even affect your life, whether he is blind like Stevie Wonder or not, the rich always know how to make the peasants be chasing crumbs.

Jonathan is in Otuoke Bayelsa State, they should go & ask him what he did for Edo & Delta State in his South South Region when he was President?

Nonsense, they should give the presidency to someone from Cameroon, no different from any tribe anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

None of his decisions stemmed from greed, that is the point. He was a nationalist, and being a nationalist, where applicable, has never been seen as a crime by sound people anywhere in the world.

Nationalist or not, he collapsed our regional system and created a unitary constitution which the Hausa Fulani took over to dominate and torture other tribal groups till date.

Given the extreme diversity and multi ethnicity of Nigeria, his decree to unite the country and collapse the regions to give complete control to the central govt was a serious blunder.

The Lugard mistake was bad, the Ironsi mistake made the situation worse.

If we still have our region, the secession would have been 100% easy, in fact the 1967 - 70 attempt of the "hated" Igbo people of the East would have succeeded.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Sir you are loved.. only those who hate you are enemy of progress they knew how capable you are they are jealous of your progress in Nigeria polities.. Jagaban of Nigeria you shall lead us well..
He shall lead your LGA not Nigeria, we have seen enough from ds old men in politics

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2022
No, you will turn Nigeria to your family business
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Balkan(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Abacha said the same thing

MKO Abiola said the same thing too

Let’s watch and see what God has to say
Awolowo said

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Newton2024: 6:31pm On May 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
And the irony is that whoever becomes President of Nigeria, doesn’t affect your life, the rich always know how to make the peasants be chasing crumbs.

Jonathan is in Otuoke Bayelsa State, they should go & ask him what he did for Edo & Delta State in his South South Region when he was President?
Southern polithiefcians are for their family while northern polithiefcians are for their clan. None of them is for the general masses. What did Orji Kalu do for Abia State?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by famology(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 6:32pm On May 17, 2022
Well then… that’s fine. Life will retire you before you become president
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2022
See his face like Dobbie in Harry Potter grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by laughitall(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Abacha said the same thing

MKO Abiola said the same thing too

Let’s watch and see what God has to say
go and ask the meaning of Asiwaju ..
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by foxxydude: 6:32pm On May 17, 2022
See comments grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by MansoryMX(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
You will never be president so carry your decayed life go grave. Idiot
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
He's very ambitious but nothing last forever
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckoff you know nothing... Presidency ain't by ur low level thinking... Presidency require age and experience too... Tinubu shall win. Go die if u wish..
dirtydiva:
He shall lead your LGA not Nigeria, we have seen enough from ds old men in politics
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

No sound person will ever compare the great Aguiyi-ironsi with MKO Abiola or Awo. The latter two's greed were their undoing, which is the same problem BAT has. Stop the blasphemy.

The "great" Aguiyi-Ironsi indeed. No wonder you clowns proclaim losers and hate mongers like Kanu, Ekpa etal as "great" also even today. Delusional and brainwashed people.

Also, I'd suggest you take history lessons to know the greedy cad that destroyed Nigeria for good, even till today, with the unification decree merely because him and his IPOBian compatriots wanted to commandeer Nigeria's oil wealth for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by sematec(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
This is a do or die statement �
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by SocialJustice: 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
Desperado.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by AbaLion: 6:34pm On May 17, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

No sound person will ever compare the great Aguiyi-ironsi with MKO Abiola or Awo. The latter two's greed were their undoing, which is the same problem BAT has. Stop the blasphemy.

Your father forgot to tell you that there will never be anything "great" about a chief coupist who benefited from a planned coup against a democratic government, treated arrested coupists as VIP in jail simply because they belonged to same ibo tribe and worse of all, destroyed the regional system of Government into unitary system so as to enable his kinsmen dominate the rest of the country. The tribalistic greed is the bane of ibos being a 4th class citizen in Nigeria of today.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Vertraulichkeit: 6:34pm On May 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Nationalist or not, he collapsed our regional system and created a unitary constitution which the Hausa Fulani took over to dominate and torture other tribal groups till date.

Given the extreme diversity and multi ethnicity of Nigeria, his decree to unite the country and collapse the regions to give complete control to the central govt was a serious blunder.

The Lugard mistake was bad, the Ironsi mistake made the situation worse.

If we still have our region, the secession would have been 100% easy, in fact the 1967 - 70 attempt of the "hated" Igbo people of the East would have succeeded.

Like I said earlier, his assumed blunder wasn't necessitated by greed; myopia, probably.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Duru009(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2022
Oh am so sorry sir, this your selfish dream won't be fulfilled until you die......

You are notoriously part of the PEOPLE that put this country into this mess.....

#smh
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 6:35pm On May 17, 2022
AbaLion:

Your father forgot to tell you that there will never be anything "great" about a chief coupist who benefited from a planned coup against a democratic government, treated arrested coupists as VIP in jail simply because they belong to same ibo tribe and worse of all, destroyed the regional system of Government into unitary system so as to enable his kinsmen dominate the rest of the country. The tribalistic greed is the bane of ibos being a 4th class citizen in Nigeria of today.

-Lion
Once 1 is false, most probably the others are false also, promulgated Decree No. 8 of 1967 was under General Yakubu Gowon, not Aguiyi-Ironsi.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Awoleesu(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2022
Sheuns:

Abacha died as head of state.
...dreaming of transforming to elected president!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Arabaincubus: 6:36pm On May 17, 2022
This man has become paranoid. Just because he wants to share "A egg" each to children.

Ok, let's award the 2nd best President Nigeria never had. Is he happy now?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu

Please let everyone guy get his or her voter's card so that we can replicate this physically

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Vertraulichkeit: 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
AbaLion:

Your father forgot to tell you that there will never be anything "great" about a chief coupist who benefited from a planned coup against a democratic government, treated arrested coupists as VIP in jail simply because they belong to same ibo tribe and worse of all, destroyed the regional system of Government into unitary system so as to enable his kinsmen dominate the rest of the country. The tribalistic greed is the bane of ibos being a 4th class citizen in Nigeria of today.

-Lion

Unfortunately, your attention span has expired, now seek more from your fellow petty, ignorant and hypocritical ants. Eff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.