Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (45350 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:48pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
and the winner is..............

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2022
WhizdomXX:

The irony is that Aguiyi touched the exalted throne unlike his fellow Yoruba counterparts.

Obasanjo was also an Head of State, he is a Yoruba man. And unlike Ironsi he was not assassinated by coup plotters and led for more than 6 months.

The big bang is that he was later democratically elected as President and he is still alive 56 years after Ironsi has gone to rest.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by adolfHitler1934: 6:49pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Sir you are disliked.. only those who lick your ASS want you because
they are the enemies of progress of Nigeria. They know how corrupt you are.... Jagaban of Iragbiji you shall DIE and others will be president..
So shall it be.....Amen
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by 77up(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
Did you know the funniest part, I also click like for Obi grin , yes because no one must fight that against him, he will always win on social media, not only him, in fact wailers candidate always win online. Atiku 2019 comes to mind cheesy .Is there a poll Atiku didn't win online? Definitely no grin

BAT 2023 cool

UtuokeAlcoholic:
likes and shares doesn't win election. And is not the indication of who will win
Many of those clicking likes doesn't even have PVC grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2022
Tinibu is a golden son of Yoruba land whose leadership qualities always speak volume for him. He can not be compared with Nigeria-chinese and can not be shared rather loved because he is far better than the best 1 million Nigeria politicians.
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:49pm On May 17, 2022
Okobola146:
God forbid bad thing. E no go happen
But he is the only one running for presidency. Others are running to anambara, Kontagora etc.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2022
Okobola146:
God forbid bad thing. E no go happen
amen oh! E no go happen. Affliction shall not arise the second time.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by hollandis(f): 6:50pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Sir you are loved.. only those who hate you are enemy of progress they knew how capable you are they are jealous of your progress in Nigeria polities.. Jagaban of Nigeria you shall lead us well..

Yes in the land of the death he shall lead you
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Mccullum: 6:50pm On May 17, 2022
Wishing him mission accomplish on his aspiration to be President of Nigeria.

I love his focus without looking the side of distractors.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2022
You are mad..
adolfHitler1934:
So shall it be.....Amen
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by AbaLion: 6:51pm On May 17, 2022
WhizdomXX:

The irony is that Aguiyi touched the exalted throne unlike his fellow Yoruba counterparts.
It is better to not touch it at all than to die like a gutter rat 6 months on the throne.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by gadgethead: 6:52pm On May 17, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-wont-retire-from-politics-until-im-president-of-nigeria-tinubu/

Lagos is rich but two thirds of the roads are almost unusable. Simply because you and your family and cronies pocket two thirds of taxes and revenues
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2022
Foolish igbo boy... If we are to check where u come from... Yoruba pass you race many times... Nitwit I thank God I was never a igbo person... Shame ass race in history and all..ole
hollandis:

Yes in the land of the death he shall lead you
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:54pm On May 17, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
But he is the only one running for presidency. Others are running to anambara, Kontagora etc.
Buhari go shock am
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by infofta(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2022
It will be a mistake for APC to give primary ticket to Tinubu. Except they are ready to lose the election

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by snowball11(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2022
“I won’t retire from politics until I am the president of Nigeria. I will bring the experience of my leadership in Lagos state as a Governor to bare on my leadership style in Nigeria.

Wait, you want to bring the agberoism model you instituted in Lagos to Nigeria! undecided

What a monumental madness of gargantuan proportion! grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Ifakiland(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-wont-retire-from-politics-until-im-president-of-nigeria-tinubu/
He keeps talking about what he did with lagos state....wtf so special about lagos state?? A state you can't leave home too early nor come home too late cos of criminals....or the state where 4 governors have yet to finish a simple railway line....smh

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by eeetuk(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2022
"National Leader of the All Progressives Congress APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has vowed that he will not retire from partisan politics until he becomes President of Nigeria."

Terrible speech!
Mr. Tinubu was a state governor for 8 years, yet, he does not know how to deliver a campaign speech. A campaign speech should be about what the candidate running for election will do if elected, and here, with a week left before party primaries, we have none of that.
So, my advice to Mr. Tinubu is to come to USA to hire a winning speech writer to re-start your campaign because, right now, no one knows what you stand for.

What will Mr. Bola Tinubu would do if elected the president of Nigeria?
I am anxiously waiting to have an answer to this question

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Imortal001: 6:58pm On May 17, 2022
NobleAngell:
That means your retirement is still far, probably 45 years from now.
But wait, aren't you already the president of Bourdillion street?
Lol.. U just made my day! Nice punchline!
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by tikeh: 6:59pm On May 17, 2022
Selfish man, our future is not what u care for, u what have we done to to dat we deserve ur type of leader.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Zion243(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu

Take it to the INEC.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by shugamummy: 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
Tinubu is too old to become President of over 200million persons in the 21st century with many enlightened. He should go and retire with Lagos revenue streaming into Bourdilon for the past decades.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 17, 2022
Honestly, I am beginning to like this guy. Not only does he have a tall ambition, but he also takes steps to actualize them. He is a hard worker who puts his actions where his mouth is. Nigerian youths and all ndigbo politicians should learn from BAT!
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Banter1(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2022
This is the person some Nigerians wants to make their president. God will not let it happen.

Very arrogant man.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2022
grin

Maybe in 2030 when you are 99yrs

Foolish greedy bastard

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by naijamerican: 7:16pm On May 17, 2022
This old fool needs to die already
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Fuckoff you know nothing... Presidency ain't by ur low level thinking... Presidency require age and experience too... Tinubu shall win. Go die if u wish..
I no go die but he no go see am
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Kingnelson9: 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
Even Buhari knows that you are wasting your time and money.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Asgard13: 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You have started again cheesy

Since 2017 we’ve been singing it .. and we won’t stop till he’s on ballot by December

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Two Of The Biggest Losing Governors In The Last Elections (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.