Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (45349 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by lagosrd: 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
In the next 8years we will all know if he is still under 80 years of age cos he claims to b 70 now . He will be older than late Mugabe while still alive
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by adebayo987: 7:23pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by lozanni(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Abacha said the same thing

Awolowo said the same thing,

MKO Abiola said the same thing too

Let’s watch and see what God has to say

Exactly what I was just thinking about!

Power, ultimately, belongs to God and he will give it to whomsoever he chooses to.

Past events in the country has always proven the above to be true.

I pray however, that in 2023, we shall get the right President who will harness the human and economic potentials that Nigeria is blessed with, so as to kick-start our much desired aim of transforming from a third to a first world nation.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by EmmyDJourno: 7:31pm On May 17, 2022
Na die you dey
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2022
The firs phase is almost here, June first is close.

You'll get caught unaware
Asgard13:

Since 2017 we’ve been singing it .. and we won’t stop till he’s on ballot by December

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by supereagle(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2022
This is the man some Mumu said when he gets there, he will get them Yoruba Nation.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Asgard13: 7:34pm On May 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The firs phase is almost here, June first is close.

You'll get caught unaware

I’m not aware of any first leg

I want to see Tinubu on ballot ... the northern Nigeria wants him on ballot

No be by noise

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by penceman(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2022
The truth is that buhari has choosen the next president and its not tinubu. Truth is that tinubu wicked truncation of jonathan regime was a clever plan but was not well thought out. It nearly would have put tinubu in power considering his investment but there was now way he would be vice to buhari in a muslim muslim ticket. And the same logic will ensure that like Osinbajo, another lesser person will havest tinubu investment. The new president is already known
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by xeleb(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Which preparation him don do. Pesin wen no know the difference between NIN and NIPP. Tinubu na the most incompetent, laziest, good for nothing presidential aspirant ever to contest for the number 1 job. Even imbe betta pass am by far. Make we leave sentiments aside, the man too dull
Tinubu too dull, nothing wey will no go hear for nairalamd, where kids can use bad mouth finish person 200 times better than them , you are your father wey no dull , who know una, a former director of shell, former senator, former governor, who is your own father
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Miracle2020: 7:40pm On May 17, 2022
Fool. Na you get your life? How can we allow another Muslim to rule this country after buhari. I used to think we are one in this country until I watch the video that show how Deborah was killed.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2022
You are the president of the FRN comes next year Insha Allah. No shaking
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by phemmyfour: 7:43pm On May 17, 2022
NoPlaceLike:
It shouldn't be by force.
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Sir you are loved.. only those who hate you are enemy of progress they knew how capable you are they are jealous of your progress in Nigeria polities.. Jagaban of Nigeria Iragbiji you shall lead us well..

True. He shall lead as the Chairman of Iragbiji Town Union.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by franudi: 7:46pm On May 17, 2022
This man is not serious.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Prisco4luv(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
yes .. we know you are the next president of Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by colestephan86: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president because he has a lot of looted funds to throw around.

Unfortunately, I don't want him anywhere close to Aso Villa because it's risky trusting him with the dreams, hopes and aspirations of 200 million people

Aso Villa is not old people's home

Buhari was enough lesson

We don't want Buhari Pro Max
U won't stop having headache over this man,
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
So this old papa want be president, oga u go run for the election tired lai lai u no go win, cos u too old
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
AbaLion:

Whenever you ibos make reference to Awo and MKO, please do not forget to also refer to Aguiyi Ironsi. You guys find it deliberately convenient to leave Aguiyi's name out of your twist of foolery. According to history, Aguiyi Ironsi was arrested, tied on both legs and hands, driven to a bush path where bullets was burried into his skull.

-Lion

At least he died as a man on his feet not like some generals (your people produce) that cowers and cry before their opponents.

Go look up the weeping general kid.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
Foolish igbo boy.. go back to ur region and live and chase a life leave south west mad dog..
DaveDGreat:

True. He shall lead as the Chairman of Iragbiji Town Union.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by delpee(f): 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
Issokay. We don hear.

Only God knows tomorrow sha.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by OnyeOgboni: 7:54pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
I am a foolish Yoruba boy.. I'll go back to my region, live life of crime and skull mining. l'll definitely leave South East out of my misery. I'm a mad dog..

Wow! Just wow!

Just ensure you don't get caught while becoming a skull miners. Thank God you said you're going to leave the South East out of your misery. Thanks.

But calling yourself a mad dog?
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
Nitwit... Mad dog..
DaveDGreat:

Wow! Just wow!

Just ensure you don't get caught while becoming a skull miners. Thank God you said you're going to leave the South East out of your misery. Thanks.

But calling yourself a mad dog?
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by euchariadavid(f): 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
Alright... Everybody wants to be the president of Nigeria ...even the Old.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by AwealthDRL: 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
He is goin to be president of the dead when he eventually dies in no distant time.
you are evil
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
I'm a Nitwit and a scallywag... I'm a Mad dog..

shocked

So sorry. I can feel your pain. Your tears are too much.

You must hate your life so much. Nor go commit suicide ooo. Just vote in the right person for Nigeria to be better.

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by angelina08(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
No chance mate cool
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
Sheuns:

Abacha died as head of state.

Abacha wanted to transform into a civilian president by fire by force and ended the way he did. It's in order to list him among the desperate power schemers.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 17, 2022
Olutosin369:
Mark my comment , ashiere bola ahmed tinubu (jagaba borgu) is going to become our president in Iragbiji Town Union come 2023. he has a hidden agenda for the people of Iragbiji that is in favour of the betterment of us all in the gown. Thank you.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Fuckoff you know nothing... Presidency ain't by ur low level thinking... Presidency require age and experience too... Tinubu shall win. Go die if u wish..

Nairalanders!

Can you guys see the kind of persons you share the same forum with? See the nonsense he/she is vomiting and standing firm on it. Please can someone tell this person the ages of the Prime Ministers of Belgium, Finland and Sweden?

Experience? Yes. But age? grin

No be only require age! Na Millenium e go require. Shiioorrr undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by iCauseTrouble: 8:06pm On May 17, 2022
You are right. They have started manipulating the result
Light78:

They will rig this your pool. Wait until 7 pm
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2022
Unbelievable.

We will see to that in months to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC / Anthony Okolie: Court Awards N10m Against DSS, Absolves Buhari’s Daughter / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.