Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status (44550 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Slynation(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2022
I don't even know what to say...very soon, I just wished they will legalize flogging Simps with cord wire at the back of their necks lets see if they will advice themselves...
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Vulcan24(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2022
Listen to the elders and don't go asking her anymore
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On May 19, 2022
Dating is not for children. ..........
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2022
pocohantas:

As in ehn. E shock you? grin grin

I shock die grin The thing be like primary school relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Duru009(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2022
That girl NEVER love you, she is just using you to catch CRUISE.....

The earlier you know, the better for you.....
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Hespee93: 9:59am On May 19, 2022
Opp, let me clear you one thing today.

Any Nigga that's bangging a girl real hard, that's her god, there is nothing you can say to change her mind on the nigga, so rest and focus on your life.

But before you leave her, make sure you f*ck the hell out of her.

All what those hoes want is vawulence

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Tribalism123(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2022
Have u slept with her before?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Lastmankc(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2022
See person pikin dey zuzu
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Holyness123: 10:00am On May 19, 2022
AmzQueen5:
Just be a SIMP and confront her, then beg her and start crying. Stupid SIMP.

op take this advise.....no forget tell her say......
pls baby my whole life depend on u grin ... cry and go on ur knee... beg her .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ashawopikin(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2022
Another simp post on front page

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Sniper101(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2022
Bros OP
Ur girlfriend wants her ex to come back to her
Isn't it obvious to you undecided

My guy, be posting pics of other girls too
Or take selfies wit different babes n post Dem

You should even be scouting for a new girlfriend right now because the day her ex gives her a call, she wouldn't even think twice to leave your sorry ass and go back to him or she'll just damn all consequences and go cheat on you with him

Be wise, Bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by kellynexx007(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2022
IN MY LIFE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AM SEEING A MATURED IDIOT WITH NO BRAINS.....DEM MESS FOR UR FACE U SAY NA BREEZE.....INFACT I NEED UR BABE ACCOUNT NUMBER TO TRAFER HER MONEY TO CONTINUE POSTING HER EX....MUNTULA
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ashawopikin(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

I don't do assumption things, the girl gave me assurance several times that she is with just me alone.
well done mr assurance
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:05am On May 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Why do you have that display picture?

It's weird!
Na my company be dah nah.. I deal with knacks, so I gaas show hoes weytin dey wan sign up for meehn ... No time Broski. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by AmazingELixir: 10:05am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

I gave her all the benefit of doubt. Now I have enough excuse to dump her.

lipsrsealed

You don't dump what you don't have youngman.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Amayabor1: 10:06am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.

How old are you? Ozuor!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Holyness123: 10:07am On May 19, 2022
op, dat mod wey move dis ur matter come from page no like u, na set up ....
u go don sabi bynow
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:07am On May 19, 2022
Kosoco:
Bros you're very wicked grin grin
Odogwu!! E just dey pain me for the nigga as hin ready wan wife am.. I just smh for hin marra
The same hoes that bill y'all hörny mofos for ST & TDB, we eat dem for free on a reg. wink
Adios jere padii eh.
E be tinz.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Born2Breed(f): 10:08am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.

In her heart,you are the ex.

Your next line of action should be..

RUN.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Oluvisual: 10:08am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

You are in a relationship with yourself boss
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:10am On May 19, 2022
DAVE5:

It’s not even his turn at all
cheesy cheesy shet! I bin even wan give am hope tèlé ni oh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by olaniyilukman(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2022
Not all men are born warriors, naturally some are born stupid and docile.. Free the girl and erase what is called love in ur life..
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by gasparpisciotta: 10:11am On May 19, 2022
chatinent:

Comrade Most High, with due respect, how old is your stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by SKINDOGGY: 10:13am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

See this
never tell a lady that you're just lucky to have her, damn men should know dem be d prize, once u said that to a lady she won't regard u highly again, na my girl dy tell me she is lucky to have me not me telling her
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ofexpryz(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2022
She is not your girlfriend sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by michael1508: 10:15am On May 19, 2022
LINSAR:

I understand grabbing boobies.But sucking boobies is just like sucking pure water you didn't cut open.Except a nursing mother sha.
I swears brother,nothing dey that thing like that
Sucking of boobs is exaggerated.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Kajaard: 10:16am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

He is not her EX. Know this and have piece of mind.

P/S - Why the huge population of SIMPS on this forum lately? It's baffling undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Kosoco(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Odogwu!! E just dey pain me for the nigga as hin ready wan wife am.. I just smh for hin marra
The same hoes that bill y'all hörny mofos for ST & TDB, we eat dem for free on a reg. wink
Adios jere padii eh.
E be tinz.
angry grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:21am On May 19, 2022
How many times will I tell you that girlfriend is not 1 man's property angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ucheanderson24(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2022
My dear brother, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that her love for you has gone sour..this your relationship thing is one sided, you can't force love better still she is managing you...don't let her dump you first if not you will be psychologically devastated,letting her go will be good riddance to bad rubbish..
My brother pls dont endure relationship instead you enjoy relationship
You no fit wise finish for woman matter
The truth be told she has insulted you by posting her EX...Ex means expired but this her EX beau never expire for her mind
Bro think twice before something do you
Four months is still infinitesimal,I believe you can do without her.be good
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Engritodo: 10:27am On May 19, 2022
If I get ex, post her and stop disturbing us here. We have important thing to think
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by jayjay69: 10:27am On May 19, 2022
You are dating yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years / Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.