Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status (43721 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by pocohantas(f): 9:18am On May 19, 2022
Acidosis:

As in ehn. E shock you? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2022
Fakbrown:
Oga comot emotions, reduce money spending, continue straffing don't waste the gad damn pussy
exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by pongwa(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.
the truth you speak stares at you. I'm not even an elder yet but I could see the handwriting on your wall. You are like a child who doesn't know his left from his right because if you do, you for don free the babe since

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Dtech08: 9:19am On May 19, 2022
Oh boy... wetin u still dey do for that kind relationship, so far u don approach her and she is not ready to change
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Awesomeking: 9:19am On May 19, 2022
She simply said yes to you to try and forget her ex.. Clearly it didn't work.. Now she is back with him and she doesn't want to let u go too probably because she's benefiting from u in a way..

Please break up with her.. For ur own good.. No person is worth ur peace of mind. Make she no carry infection from the guy con give u
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by OLADUN27: 9:20am On May 19, 2022
Oga give her space. Find someone else date. Post your babe too. Love is not there at all. Maybe she get something she is gaining from you or you are in one way or the other better than the so called "ex" just using you to catch fun. Japa jo
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by baba4thegehs: 9:20am On May 19, 2022
Na wa ooo..

She obviously doesn't respect you, or even care about you.
See dude always trust your instinct esp when you see all the indications that this other party doesn't reciprocate the love, abort mission asap.
If you wan hang around dey kpansh her, that one sef dey, but never pour your emotions into such relationships.

Pele o, but see that babe dey kpansh her ex, e sure me daku.

Just dey collect your share of the puna dey go until you're tired.

Get sense guy!!!!! You no suppose dey ask this kind question in the first place!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by headbasher96(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2022
U are a simp + id.iot
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ugodson(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.

Frankly speaking u are a disgrace to Us Men. What the Hell are u still doing with her
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Killermamba: 9:20am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Date her, use her never take her serious for one second
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Coldburn(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

man you are operating from a point of scarcity
Get yourself a good rotation and see this problem vanish
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by AutoRedux: 9:20am On May 19, 2022
Mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by tobby99(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2022
[quote author=chatinent post=112961214]Comrade,

Abeg clear me this part...

Dem call their own dating marriage?

Comrade Most High, with due respect, how old is your stupidity

LOL.... Comrade take it easy nah

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by hahn(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Just chop the kpekus wey you fit chop and move on undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by fotadmowmend(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2022
She's using you.... I ve been in your shoe b4 . probably to get the guy back ... In the meantime Bleep her while it lasts
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by mkpurumma090(f): 9:21am On May 19, 2022
Go hug transformer... infact, drink sniper
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2022
Wetin concern us
Post ur own ex pix and stop disturbing us with all this nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by onlyempress(f): 9:21am On May 19, 2022
Your heart knows exactly what it is all I fear is starting all over but trust me it's safe to start all over than stick with someone who is in love with someone else... Love triangle is not what to get urself involved in
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Jaqenhghar: 9:22am On May 19, 2022
Whazar:
Should we tell him
Comrades?
Tell him what?
That the sky is blue and Africa is a continent?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by sanity12(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2022
As I dey read the news I just dey vex, Guy believe me that girl does not regard you
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Kosoco(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Swears Broski, local man can relate..had one experience a few daiz back, was jejelly sucking dotun's bobee when her fone rang.. she even saved the bf's number with "my true love" (with the heart emoji in place of Love) grin .. mumu guy was professing luh on one end, me just dey suck bobee.. she con even position my edd well like you would a new Born baby grin grin.
E be tinz jere. wink
Bros you're very wicked grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by jehoha696(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2022
Dude relationship mata no b your mate,i can relate anyway, d koko b say u lyk d babe,& she's really taking advantage of dat love nd u aren't ready to lose her..., but for her to still save her ex number lyk dat,bro she's yet to get ova d guy, she left d guy to please her parents(but diz part get as e be sha) not cuz she didnt love d guy,she might love u,but still to get ova her ex,give her more tym,confront her with d issue,....but what did she use in saving ur number
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by funshint(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2022
She's a manipulative bitch....
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by izubext007: 9:23am On May 19, 2022
Simple game play, just dey knack her wotowoto as you like .
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by geosegun(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

You are not her boyfriend, you are her consolation just for the moment.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by joyandfaith: 9:24am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

You are not serious about getting married. She sees you as a playboy.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by seunak2016: 9:25am On May 19, 2022
op have you bang her ? if yes then dump her and move on but if no I WILL SAY THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOUR LEFT BALL FOR BEING SIMP
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by dettolgel: 9:25am On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

I would assume that you are still young and it is not your fault that you are young and inexperienced.

The truth is the ex is the main guy and you are the ex, sorry I dont mean to be mean to you. grin

My advice is you stop confronting her, keep enjoying free kpekus while you plot your exist.

Because the way the love dey shark u now if I say make u serve her breakfast na you go end up with the breakfast. So start withdrawing your feelings by making friends with other chics until you find the right one and then pull the plug.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Branduche: 9:25am On May 19, 2022
Delete love from your mind. Keep enjoying the cookie jar.
Get another girlfriend to make her jealous.
She will have sense like trump.

Alaigbopress:

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Farfalla(f): 9:25am On May 19, 2022
@ OP,

How old are you?

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Didi2d(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2022
When a girl act like this, you don't give her second chance.
Her actions are extreme, she doesn't care and she doesn't love you.

Move on brother. I have been in such situation before and I still regret it till today
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Jaqenhghar: 9:26am On May 19, 2022
onlyempress:
Your heart knows exactly what it is all I fear is starting all over but trust me it's safe to start all over than stick with someone who is in love with someone else... Love triangle is not what to get urself involved in
Question is is she really his girlfriend like he claims?
I have seen this too many times. A guy will be friends with a girl. Nothing has been established but he will say she is hos GF.
Please ladies if you have one male friend that is always around you, doi g stuff for you, and you notice that somehow guys keep away from you, investigate properly. You are most likely in a relationship that you dont know of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72