Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (56724 Views)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Balistic4: 10:24am On May 20, 2022
Softboy001:

Then I think I am what you looking for. Send me a dm on WhatsApp and let your our dream come ture. My age is 27 but I don't look it at all. I look 22

just quoting so that you can come back later and see how cheap you are grin grin
she didn't ask for a lover, she only stated a fact about herself and you don dey share number already. shocked
Joseph the dreamer tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by ledaman: 10:26am On May 20, 2022
Firstly, it is normal for some ladies to be attracted to younger guys and vice versa. While some ladies and guys detest it. But you shouldnt have it at back of your mind that you want to exploit the chap because it may backfire he eventually finds out. Just enjoy it natural with no hidden agenda.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Munzy14(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Not little boys of under 18! And I am not a peodophile!
Not bad..As long as there is love and understamding plus mutual respects, go ahead..

If it guarantees you peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by sylve11: 10:28am On May 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
Paedophile, go and fucck a dog if you are Hot and leave young boys alone.

Amamama! Kai!

Easy bro. shocked cool
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Decapo: 10:28am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

How far make me and you meet now
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by jamesversion: 10:31am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

I'm younger than you, and I'm over 18. grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by KKLord3(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2022
How old are you.

I might have a very genuine person for you.

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by BluntCrazeMan: 10:31am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

But you're not beautiful naa..
So, how we go take manage??
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Kelvin3476: 10:32am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
And who told I am upto 38 Don't go about calling people malnourished, because I am nourished than all your folks combined!
NO BE FIGHT NAH. AS U WRITE THIS THREAD, U SUPPOSE NO SAY QUOTES LIKE THIS WOULD CUM UP . BIKO NWANNE TAKE AM SOFRI .
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Dickjo(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
Worry about the brokeness in your lineage first, and how I can help you out of it

helo am a model & i have moiney.pleasce am writing a books & lookin for beautiful womens like u to model trouser & minisket..do u hav yansh & wot size & wot weight pls? smiley
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by SenecaTheYonger: 10:33am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

18 and 19 what’s the difference? This is peodophilic behavior if you don’t know.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Southernigbo: 10:33am On May 20, 2022
rickpat:
it's more of a psychological thing....some women tend to like men younger than them because they feel a younger guy that has the guts to woo them is a very bold guy and can defend them at all things...and secondly the older a woman gets the more possibility she might marry a younger man because most men of her age will prefer much younger girls....and also they feel being with a younger man would enhance their chances of getting pregnant ( that's for woman close to and above 40).....the thing is first be Happy and confident with whoever you choose to be with
well d older a woman get the more difficult it is 4 her 2 sustain pregnancy 2 full term and also d more difficult it is 4 her deliver by herself without CS, but u see those young girls, 15 to 23, they are superb in terms of getting pregnant , sustaining it and easy delivery without CS.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Lordswat(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2022
looking for younger handsome guy to date
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Patented: 10:34am On May 20, 2022
[qquote author=Nikrose post=112991046]After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

Not little boys of under 18! And I am not a peodophile![/quote]

How old are you though? It's not unusual to be attracted to guys in good physical condition. Na pride no dey let people admit such

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Your life. Any ways I'm 19 if you are 39
Haha Bad boy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
Paedophile, go and fucck a dog if you are Hot and leave young boys alone.
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by We4all: 10:34am On May 20, 2022
UgoEvans:
I am attracted to older women Sha
Weird though but that's just how it is for me
45 plus

Are you tall, hot and sexy enough? If yes, I have a client for you.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Seanlee640: 10:34am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Sorry,if I may ask...how old are you?... There is nothing wrong in it, it your choice, I presume you are outside Nigeria, you will not be stigmatized.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Moyosore232(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2022
it's not a bad thing to be attracted to someone younger than you. it's called Cradle_Snatcher. But I guess you can move on with the person you are attracted to if there would be understanding and love between you guys. Age is just a numbe, be careful of those lazy Nigerian youths would like to rob you off your body and financial possessions.

You can always give people chances but be careful with your decisions.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by iamfactor(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2022
Sugar mummy i hail o
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Enumerator(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2022
cheesy
Ihatebuhariwith:
Your life. Any ways I'm 19 if you are 39
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by EnglandAmaka(f): 10:40am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

The dreaded Nigerian American Yoruba Hottie. I'm younger than you hottie

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by PrinceMajestic: 10:40am On May 20, 2022
So you sef want find one young boy when you go give your old Toto so that your old wrinkled pussy juice will make the young man older than his age, God forbid! Getat from here!
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Iamkollinz: 10:49am On May 20, 2022
If you get money, abeg pick me
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by stanisbaratheon: 10:52am On May 20, 2022
InfinityFabric:
You seem malnourished anyways, if you're 38 anyone would hardly notice.

This is rude
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Sarsaproko: 10:52am On May 20, 2022
So what should we now with this information?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Shadysen: 10:53am On May 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I just don't get it.... and I doubt if there's any woman on Nairaland masquerading as a man.
These men that do this don't know that they give themselves away when they write comments. We know what an average Nigerian woman would say in a public forum.
how do u get to know?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by famology(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Sugar mummy dey ur eye. Lol......
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Agugbadin: 10:53am On May 20, 2022
Acapulco
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by shomayo: 10:54am On May 20, 2022
Chat me up ...
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2022
dochenaj:
Why do men like masquerading as women on this platform?
Has the Nigerian woman become so uptight and rigid that she can no longer express herself without being tagged a ‘male’? This is why the Nigerian man is becoming withdrawn from his female counterpart. You mask so much within that you lose out on many opportunities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.