Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Stingy Elder Brother - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stingy Elder Brother (82485 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ACE1010: 10:24am On May 23, 2022
Bro, Your brother did not own anything. You get it?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Jackipapa: 10:24am On May 23, 2022
I blame Buhari!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by hope4nigeria(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

The car clean sha, full option but below my level. I go just sell am.

Abeg, make una advice me.
you just want to increase our provocative level, anyway, if you drive that car when he arrive nigeria, na the car Ogun go take kill you, ingrate

2 Likes

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by charlypoker(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2022
Fucking ingrate. why u no use your money buy your spec na?

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by orlaglobal234: 10:26am On May 23, 2022
Where is the picture of the motor or you don't want me to give you my own side of advice
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Chisaedhor: 10:27am On May 23, 2022
You are a big fool

mumu

stupid mumu guy

NA THIS CAR U DEY MUMU YOUR SELF

ARE YOU MAD

People like you don't deserve any good thing in life, you are supposed to be fed to lions fool

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Neoteny7: 10:27am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

If I were him I'd send you a d1ldo. Because you're a prick.

PS:

Dear Seun and the Nairaland insufferable mods:

Why can I say prick and dick and sex with impunity, but I can't say d1ldo without being inventive?

Your stupid system turns the proper spelling into "love machine".

Who're are you protecting, really, when people post gory images of gruesome death and suffering daily?

I'll have you know that obscenity doesn't just mean sexual images, it also includes graphic images.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by latiephwald(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2022
Better delete this thread cuz you no go like comment from Nairalanders.

Big boy for Nothing but fool
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Rupertek: 10:28am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

If your level is that high, why not you buy the car you desire? Is your brother owing you?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by CryptoClub2018: 10:28am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Motor wey Zazu just buy. You get problem
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by bonnyhope: 10:29am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

This post na for show
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ijaya123: 10:29am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Which car are you currently driving as a big boy?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by gadgetplanetng: 10:31am On May 23, 2022
As a big boy buy your 2017
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Gottiii: 10:32am On May 23, 2022
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Killermamba: 10:33am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Always the wife, as if your brother can't make his own decision.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by SenecaTheYonger: 10:33am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Lol I just googled and saw the car. Make thunder….

Make I just calm down

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by blackgold2018(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Entitled vagabond..
FOOL!!
Or a fake story
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Iykenuwa(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii post=113084274 [s:

Abeg, make una advice me.[/s]

Your entitlement mentality is disgusting.

NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING!

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:34am On May 23, 2022
Nairaland used to be very informative.

See wetin Seun don turn this forum into.

Anyway afonja na afonja.

So clout chasers now hit FP with nonsense.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Kajaard: 10:34am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

You are shameless. Very shameless.

Entitlement mentality kill you there. Lazy thing.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by zedegit: 10:35am On May 23, 2022
You dey wine me? Abi you wan collect?

Gottiii

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Gottiii: 10:35am On May 23, 2022
June15:
Nairaland and wahala na 5 and 6... Person say he need advice, una dae abuse him, simple thing. This life ehn. Lol

@OP, my advice be say, collect the car. Person wae give you small thing today, fit give you biggest thing tomorrow. Collect the car, call your brother and appreciate him.

Thanks bro, but I deserve better.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by kelspinall(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2022
imagine what a grown man is saying

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Chisaedhor: 10:35am On May 23, 2022
orlaglobal234:
Where is the picture of the motor or you don't want me to give you my own side of advice

This OP IS MAD

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Moikiitos: 10:35am On May 23, 2022
What are you buying for your big brother? Work for your own and stop being a parasite to others...

Stop trying to flex with other people earnings and be humbled when you receive one.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Are u igbo?? undecided
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Gottiii: 10:37am On May 23, 2022
boldsleek:
I just want to ask, how did your brother's wife enter into this discussion of your brother's stingyness.

you type will keep blaming women for every of his mistake till the day you die. mugu

Advice kill you there. monkey

I go report the wife for family meeting, i dey suspect say na she tell give my brother this kind advice.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Phillip2see: 10:37am On May 23, 2022
You are a very stupid idiot and ungrateful fellow. Since the car dey below your standard, go buy your own na.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by wizelink(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2022
You must be very very sick. You are still talking about level for nigeria instead of appreciating a kind gesture. You dey brother's pocket or account number to know how much he has.

Person like you no go fit give your fellow person or relative penny.

Guy thank God you get person who still remember he get brother and could spend millions of Naira just get you a car
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Kemetals: 10:38am On May 23, 2022
Ingrate!!! Go and hustle. He sent you a car and you are calling him a stingy man. Someone like you cannot go far in life. You must learn to appreciate a little. You think it's easy in oversea? I do pity. Someone like you may end up as a ritualist or a kidnapper
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Govocrete: 10:38am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Let us know which brand, model and year of car, you are using presently.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ken045501: 10:39am On May 23, 2022
You are very crazy . If I’m your brother I would know exactly how you think and won’t send anything to you . Go and hustle and buy 2017 car. And to think of calling your brothers wife who I’m sure doesn’t even send you out . Innocent woman , you are a fool . You don’t deserve a thing ! Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.