Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Stingy Elder Brother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stingy Elder Brother (82430 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Apili: 10:13am On May 23, 2022
Big boy no shi shi you're a bastard
Op abeg give me your uncle WhatsApp number make I forward something to am
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Bahamas95(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2022
Why is this rubbish on front page?

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Smithroll44: 10:13am On May 23, 2022
Which car are you driving at the moment
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by kals4luv990(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2022
Why una dey reply this clout chaser ni
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Reinamaria(f): 10:14am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

The car clean sha, full option but below my level. I go just sell am.

Abeg, make una advice me.

What is that one valuable thing you have ever given your elder brother in your life?
Answer honestly.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ixodes(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2022
God deliver us from criminal relations
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by DaInferno(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2022
God steady blessing the stupid. God some of us wey wise still dey o grin
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Edunwa302(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2022
For one's nl members is United and speak with one voice...

2 Likes

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Golan007: 10:15am On May 23, 2022
grin

He's a fool.

He doesn't know that you deserve the latest Bentley Continental.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by dododawa1: 10:15am On May 23, 2022
Traffic story
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by BleedTears: 10:16am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

With all due respect, you don't even have a brother in cotonu.

You're just pipe dreaming. Go take hot agbo make e clear every symptoms of malaria from your body.

3 Likes

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by playfrank(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2022
Your stingy elder brother just saw this post
Gottiii:

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Orestino(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2022
BleedTears:

With all due respect, you don't even have a brother in cotonu.

You're just pipe dreaming. Go take hot agbo make e clear every symptoms of malaria from your body.

grin grin
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ukaface(f): 10:17am On May 23, 2022
Alas! A guy with chronic entitlement.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Burgerlomo: 10:17am On May 23, 2022
A bunch of people in the US are paying on a weekly or monthly basis through financing (bank loan) after collecting their pay checks to purchase that 2006 car simply because they can't afford to buy it at once with cash.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by begood2GEJ(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

U be Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by okoroemeka(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2022
bluefilm:

Your post is very funny.

Your sense of entitlement is a huge comedy relief
very hilarious,

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by redcliff: 10:19am On May 23, 2022
GOsh first thread I ever see Nigerians in UNISM in attacking a single person. No tribal bigotry, just pure wawulence... grin

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nwereonye124(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2022
Lols. U no just serious. Go buy car by urself
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by matm: 10:21am On May 23, 2022
What substantial thing have you given to dt ur brother since u became adult?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2022
Op, with all the strength in me, I call you an hediot. He is stingy yet he wants to send you a vehicle worth over 3 million naira. It's not as if he wants to give you Corolla or golf. Your entitlement mentality is sickening.....I hope you yourself have given someone a gift worth over 3 million naira. Fucking prick.
By the way, I am very sure your purpose for the vehicle is nothing other than to impress.

Ewu Gambia.

T O DARLING

1 Share

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2022
You are mad Are you disabled
Your brother worked for his money and can decided to spend it anyhow he likes

Go and work for yours.....when you don't get what you want ....the next thing is ...na him wife day control am...

Work for your money and have money and let you our wife control you too ..person way wan do big boy go sabby work and spend the money anyhow he likes

Lazy lad
Ole, alapa ma sise
Gottiii:

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ishilove: 10:21am On May 23, 2022
Op dey use una catch cruise

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ThePlugg(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2022
op ur stingy bruh wan send you car...if na me,I go sell d car for u....so u go understand the difference
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Niggar the sooner u wake up from ur stupidity, the better for u. Ur mates are hustling, going to school abroad to study and settle down eventually and doing big things, ur here depending on someone else at ur fucccking age?? And u have the guts to come here to complain about a gift from ur brother at this Buhari era?? And ur still looking at what ur fellow idiooots in ur area still thinks about a gift from someone who laboured for the cash and sent to u?? Nnaaah meennnn, u honestly need a roadside mending because deliverance might not work with the way I see u!

My father was from a rich home and we grew up poor. He didn't even give us a comb talk less of a car, land or house. We did it all by ourselves and today we are the talk of the town. U can't get there if u fuuccking continue with this ur childish mentality.

Grow up and appreciate whatever anyone gives to u because no one owes u anything except ur dad and mom. I repeat no one owes u anything including an apology from me.

Lastly while men slept, only a few thought their way to greatness. All men are born equal but only a few grow to become greater than others...think and change ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Seredebe: 10:22am On May 23, 2022
President2001:
What are you doing for living
He is a big boy
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Emperor5(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2022
As a big boy how many have u gift to ur relative or friend, don't you think that some people are looking up to you.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Majesty33(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2022
I dont know why most younger brothers rush to call their elderly ones stingy, when they have refused to hustle hard and have this entitlement character that is their right for the older siblings to sought them. They are very stubborn and go about castigating their elder bro to their friend. OP cant afford 2017 model car and yet, he wants his elder bro to buy that for him.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by FireUpNow(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2022
This OP na you be the stingy one between you and your brother. How many cars you don even buy for yourself as a big boy? Abeg if your bro send you the old ride make you dash am out to people wey need am. Greedy opportunist like you.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by meneski(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2022
Entitlement don do me shege for this life...
As I de today I no de expect nothing from nobody
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by annayawchee: 10:23am On May 23, 2022
Omo ale angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.