Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Stingy Elder Brother - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stingy Elder Brother (82411 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

The car clean sha, full option but below my level. I go just sell am.

Abeg, make una advice me.

How many cars has a BIG BOY like you bought?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by PappyScuti(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

Are you playing �?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Tribalism123(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2022
Stingy Brothers Association (SBA)

Versus

Stupid Brothers Association (SBA)
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ChikezieU(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Don't worry bro just sell am to me oo.

I will thank you later
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by seunayantokun(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
I know this isn't a true story. But if I were that your elder brother, I wouldn't send the car to you again. Wicked boy!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by pappy4real(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
God, pls let somebody remember me too, even if na golf 4, I would be forever grateful to God and dat person.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by NoToPile: 11:08am On May 23, 2022
And the wife gets the blame of Ops entitlement mentality.

One mustn't have your kind as a brother nor brother in law.

I fear your type OP. See his mouth like 2017 model car, how many Nigerians can afford 2017 model car.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ucheanderson24(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2022
When you refuse to be grateful it means you are a great fool and if you are not thankful for the little things,there is no way your thank will be full..my brother be grateful for all things 1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by YourFavorite21(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2022
This one use wan use him papa catch cruise grin
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Iseoluwani: 11:13am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

U are a mofo. Is it your money
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by chloride6: 11:14am On May 23, 2022
You just want attention..

Anyway per customs advice he can't bring in the car again..

It's too old to come in...
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by doshiyad1: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
Entitlement mentality. undecided

I tell you, asin............. as if he can give as much as that can you imagine undecided undecided undecided undecided him wey no,no how far the guy dey hustle to get the money. So he should give him all he has worked for in his life because he is his brother abi na wa oh.Hmmmm! mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by OfficialOlasco: 11:19am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

ingrate hustle and buy your taste.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ogbodobeogbodo: 11:19am On May 23, 2022
Your brother must be a fool and stingy according to you. He should have bundled you to a mental home, lazy Nigeria youth. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by tunize(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Mentality of an African man bro if you like drive 2030 model of car people will still talk man you don't need validation of people and waitn many people don take dey suffer for life be this."WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY" Bleep PEOPLE!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by jrusky(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Do you something? You are an idiot not only idiot you are ingrate useless brother if I'm that your brother I will ban you around next for life.

Go to that US and buy Rolls Royce and send it home nah to see hoe easy it is to hassle on that side.

Are you cripple or a mentally imbalance that you can't use your hand work and buy yourself 2023 GWagon?

If you quote me I will rain curse on you. Bloody ingrate idiot. Is people like that use to kill their brother due to entitlement mentality shit.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:19am On May 23, 2022
ogechchukwu:
You are stupid and ignorant.

Have u ever worked for your own money before?

God will punish that your sense of entitlement..

Do u know what people go through in abroad..
Idiot like u .

Go and hustle and stop depending on brother to survive....
Very angry at your laziness and sense of entitlement..mumu

grin
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by doshiyad1: 11:20am On May 23, 2022
NoToPile:
And the wife gets the blame of Ops entitlement mentality.

One mustn't have your kind as a brother nor brother in law.

I fear your type OP. See his mouth like 2017 model car, how many Nigerians can afford 2017 model car.

Amen to your prayers. can you imagine fa undecided undecided undecided mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:21am On May 23, 2022
Big Boy who is a loafer, abeg stop forming big boy.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by doshiyad1: 11:21am On May 23, 2022
jrusky:

Do you something? You are an idiot not only idiot you are ingrate useless brother if I'm that your brother I will ban you around next for life.

Go to that US and buy Rolls Royce and send it home nah to see hoe easy it is to hassle on that side.

Are you cripple or a mentally imbalance that you can't use your hand work and buy yourself 2023 GWagon?

If you quote me I will rain curse on you. Bloody ingrate idiot. Is people like that use to kill their brother due to entitlement mentality shit.

you tell am wella
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by donhils: 11:23am On May 23, 2022
I hope nobody is believing this. The guy just want to have fun.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Victoria95(f): 11:23am On May 23, 2022
You have an entitlement mentality and you don't see anything wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by MrUchenna1(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2022
Ingrate SPOTTED
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:25am On May 23, 2022
Invest4growth:
Your brother does not owe you a dime. He has his life to live just as you have yours. If he sends you 1965 car, please appreciate it. The issue is if you sell the car then invest the proceeds wisely so you can buy any car of your choice in the nearest future

Tell him
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by walozanga(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2022
U are a mad man
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
You are mad Are you disabled
Your brother worked for his money and can decided to spend it anyhow he likes

Go and work for yours.....when you don't get what you want ....the next thing is ...na him wife day control am...

Work for your money and have money and let you our wife control you too ..person way wan do big boy go sabby work and spend the money anyhow he likes

Lazy lad

grin
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by deavicky(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

snap the one you drive to him let him know how big u are
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Waper2(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

2006!! With the new customs policy now, dem go just seize am, anything older than 12 yrs is a no no for now.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by propertyhunter1: 11:28am On May 23, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

Niggar the sooner u wake up from ur stupidity, the better for u. Ur mates are hustling, going to school abroad to study and settle down eventually and doing big things, ur here depending on someone else at ur fucccking age?? And u have the guts to come here to complain about a gift from ur brother at this Buhari era?? And ur still looking at what ur fellow idiooots in ur area still thinks about a gift from someone who laboured for the cash and sent to u?? Nnaaah meennnn, u honestly need a roadside mending because deliverance might not work with the way I see u!

My father was from a rich home and we grew up poor. He didn't even give us a comb talk less of a car, land or house. We did it all by ourselves and today we are the talk of the town. U can't get there if u fuuccking continue with this ur childish mentality.

Grow up and appreciate whatever anyone gives to u because no one owes u anything except ur dad and mom. I repeat no one owes u anything including an apology from me.

Lastly while men slept, only a few thought their way to greatness. All men are born equal but only a few grow to become greater than others...think and change ur life.

Tell am
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Kajaard: 11:29am On May 23, 2022
Slynation:
I don't know you personally but I know your person...Arrogant, Pride, Entitlement mentality, Laziness, Ingrate and possibly jobless all in one, you are indeed a full auction when it comes to stupidity

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by brutal1(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2022
Firstly you are not entitled to anything from him...See in this life ehn nobody owe you anything...he is your brother but you will marry your own wife, have your own children and that your family will be your primary responsibility, he has his own life now, go get yourself a good life and buy the 2017 car yourself, he will even respect you more when he realises you are not a burden on him. Your brother dont owe you anything in this life, if he chooses to do anything, appreciate it.
Gottiii:

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by stagger: 11:29am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Big boy wey no get shi shi for pocket. What a fool!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.