Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (84763 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by okpas01: 10:57am On May 24, 2022
Sense of entitlement comes with laziness most times. You don't know what the poor man is going through over there. You sent a rude message and the God fearing man even sent you 30k. 19 and Lazy.
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by RillJ(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2022
U asked for anything and promised to appreciate abi N30K no be anything for your side?

At 19, u should learn to be responsible. The earlier u do away with the entitlement bullshit the better your life stand to be.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by w1sEmAn: 10:57am On May 24, 2022
He supose send you 19k since u are 19 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Jaqenhghar: 10:57am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
They think it rains money over there. I tell people all the time if you are looking for easy money please stay back in Naija. Naija is one of the few places where you will go greet someone and the person will dash you 20k for pure water aka thanks for coming.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by UgoManchester(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

Your uncle owe you nothing.
Whatever he gives you is privilege and not your right.

You will soon become someone's uncle band will understand.

Don't be an ingrate
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 10:58am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
My dad is death.My mum sells vegetable and pepper.

Not all questions you answer publicly.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by MrBroke(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2022
You are responsible for yourself nigga, your uncle try self. You help am in anyway
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by edosignature(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2022
*#30,000* is a lot of money. Your uncle is so kindhearted & nice.

Appreciate him for the gesture always.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by UgoManchester(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Calling him stingy like say you give am.money to keep for you.

See entitlement ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by SarkinYarki: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.

God bless U
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Enyimbamercedes: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
You said he should send you anything and he sent you anything.

Next time be specific. Telling him you are 19 and jobless doesn’t mean anything.

Next time, list your plans and ask for an amount you need to actualize the plans.

“Hi Uncle, considering I am jobless and not productive, I wish to enrol for an IT training/ fashion designing/ ….. course on Udemy/ Coursera/ in a local training center which costs xxxxxxx amount. It is also my desire to purchase laptop/ sewing machine/ oven to enable me be more productive. Could you loan me/ assist me/ dash me/ sponsor me with the sum of xxxxxx. I understand the financial situation everywhere is difficult and any assistance rendered would help me towards achieving my plans. Thank you”

You can be 19, jobless and useless so 30k will go on useless things but when you show you have ambition, you may get help.

4 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Mimiranky: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
peteredo:
stupidity is wen u feel entitled to someone money. most of this guys outside nigeria work there ass out just to make money and one boy will be like send me money. if e easy go the america go work make u know how it feels.

Make them show us the road to the America we go work.... Make them cut soap for us whether we no go do wetin them dey do pass them
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.

How much will u be satisfied with? Tell us the amount u expect from ur uncle in US... 1m naira??

I want to know if they are plucking money from the tree in US. undecided
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."
Are you seeking advice from us on whether to report him to your village people. angry
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by IreneJane: 11:01am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.

I must be sincere to you , I can tell you that you are very stupid for even replying the guy.., you are just privileged to be given by UNCLE not brothers oo. The very day I called my brothers in US that I'm doing my final year project defence in 2014, they congratulated me , that was the day I received my token of 30k monthly last, though being in US means they are plucking money on the tree, I'm 12yrs older than you right now, I got token from them whenever they send me on errands here in naija . They have their own family to cater for , he doesn't want his children to be like you entitled to him . Instead of you to be proposing what you can be doing that he will appreciate wholeheartedly to be sponsoring you , you are here complaining .

I think I will stop commenting on threads because of you , because there are many of you that just post comment anyhow on political threads saying rubbish not knowing that you have never been to real life before. Once again. YOU ARE STUPID FOR SUCH ENTITLEMENT

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Ezedon(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Give me his number, let me also text him
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by NairalandElder: 11:03am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
lol, work hard then go to the USA yourself and start sending enough money to your siblings at home, after that come back and tell us how far

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ORIGI(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2022
Please I got this invite. Has anyone heard or have been to this address before?

Dear Applicant,

You are invited for an INTERVIEW with Giko Consult, A Business Management and Outsourcing Firm.
Date: Friday 27th May 2022 by 8am
Venue: Suit 150b, Beside Great Talent School, Oba Ogunji Road ogba, Lagos.

Regards,
Mr Udoh I
Web: Gikosult.com.ng
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by BennyDon: 11:03am On May 24, 2022
E try.

Iffa show you the one wey I send my uncle. The maga no send shishi sad
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by sirjoe1124(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

People are lucky to have someone give to them, I can't remember the last time someone gave me money and if any one gives me now, I'll so appreciate it. Haven't had that feeling of getting free money in. A very long time now.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by cococandy(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2022
grin
pocohantas:

E better be trolling. Person no suppose mumu like this. Except na k-periperi. grin
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Born2Breed(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
My dad is death.My mum sells vegetable and pepper.

Why not join your mother to sell vegetables and pepper? Entitled lazy brat!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Thoughty2(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Very ungrateful fella

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Opeyemic01: 11:04am On May 24, 2022
bigfrancis21:

You are still young and you need to understand certain things about life:

1) Nobody owes you anything in life not even your relatives (uncles/aunts) or siblings. Your parents are directly responsible for you until you are at least 18 years old. After 18 years old, you are largely responsible for your life affairs.

2) You are not entitled to your uncle's money neither should you have any say in how he spends his money, he earned his money by serious handwork. If he decides not to help you even despite making promises, honestly speaking life continues, he won't experience any sort of downfall as we Nigerians like to wish upon people who did not help us. God is not remotely biased as we humans are. If for anything, your life circumstances should spur and motivate you to work thrice as hard to better your economic situation and trust me, where there is a will there must be a way.

3) Certain traits such as appreciation, gratitude, positivity etc. will take you very far in life. Truth be told, your uncle did not have to send you the N30,000 that he sent. But he did, even if it was not the amount you were expecting, you need to be grateful for the amount that he sent. Little shows of appreciation spur even bigger acts of kindness towards you in the future. In Igbo, if you are Igbo, e kene dike na nke o melu, o mekwa ozo. Try this out, if you haven't already: show enormous gratitude for the little help that he rendered to you. Next time, he will be willing to do even more. However, when you don't show gratitude but entitlement, you are blocking any future assistance that may come from him and you burn bridges.

4) Life abroad might seem alluring and fun to Nigerians back home but it is not a bed of roses as Nigerians think. This can be quite hard to understand until you cross over and experience the system. I will not spend much time explaining this part because from experience, no matter how hard I've tried to do so in the past, Nigerians who have never stepped foot out of the country all their life cannot seem to relate until they relocate and live abroad for a while. When you are much older and life has taught you certain things, you will get to appreciate people's help towards you, no matter how little it is.

5) Understand that life is about choices. I come from a family of rich uncles and aunts (I mean direct siblings of my parents) but my mother (and I am very grateful for this) raised us to be very independent and not depend on anybody for financial help in life. We lost our mother as teenagers and without the help of my rich relatives, we forged ahead in life and today all of us are successful. When we lost our mother who was our major financial backbone, we had the choice of either sitting around, entitled to our rich folks' money and complaining or taking advantage of the situation to work even harder and better our situation. We all chose the latter and this mindset has taken us far in life. Now our rich folks all want to identify with us and surprisingly they talk about us as a case study of success to people around them. Do we have ill feelings towards them? Not the least because we never felt entitled to their help to begin with.

My two cents.

All the guy needs is what you gave him in this write up. God bless you sir and may God open his eyes to see the deep message in this two cents

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by aspabay(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2022
All these fake stories making FP these days, nawa for NL oo
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Akerele44(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2022
I won't be surprised if the OP is from south east or south south....na there way
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by meeketta: 11:08am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Na your luck!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 11:08am On May 24, 2022
lil advice is to convince him to start investment in estate while you act has an agent which RAOLAK Property offers.

As an analyst in projected investment and expert in forecasting on investment turnover. I will figure my years of pain to say that staying put in Realtor as an Estate Property Retailer generate a whooping amount of money than any industry you may want to think about.

Presently, RAOLAK Property Limited offers such a foresighted opportunity for Ibadan residences with it FOUR(4) solid Estate on for Development;
CRYSTAL ESTATE (Agbegide, off Odo-Ona Elewe Ibadan). Price changes per plot size @NGN2,223.00/SQM
DIAMOND ESTATE (Elerumoke, off Ajia road, Egbeda, Ibadan). Price changes per plot size @NGN4,834.00/SQM
ELITE ESTATE (Behind IITA, along Ajibode, Ibadan). Price changes per plot size @NGN3,000.00/SQM
EVERGREEN ESTATE (Alore, along Ijaye Iseyin Road, Moniya). Price changes per Plot size @NGN1,334.00/SQM

The Estate provides relevant documents approved by the State like; Deeds of Assignment, C of O and Registered survey.
Also, infrastructures like Perimeter Fencing, Assessable road Network, Gate Housing, Electricity and Drainage.

BOOM!!!

YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A 'LAND-LORD' is right in your hand with RAOLAK PROPERTY LIMITED. We allow 10% initial deposit with outright, 6 month, 1 year or 2 years flexible payment plan.

Our office is at RAOLAK HUB, Iyana Church, Ibadan.
or contact (ADEBAYO): 0.7.0.6.2.0.8.2.4.5.5

#Real Estate #Realtor #Community #Housing #Homes #Landlord #Development #Estate Management #Ibadan #Oyo state #Nigeria #Seyi Makinde #Lam Adesina #Oluyole #IITA #University of Ibadan #UI #Bus Terminal #Train #Oyo road #Ibadan Road #Iwo Road #Iyana Church

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Eriokanmi: 11:08am On May 24, 2022
You should be happy he didn't block your line or ignore your calls as many of them do. It's not easy for them over there as many may have thought oo. To see that money is very hard with bills upon bills staring them in the face. Some of us are even far better than them, forget all those lifestyles. Some of those things you see them wear were bought with credit card but here, you pay 100% for whatever you buy. Gbese plenti for their neck oo.

If many of them had a good job here, they'd come back home. I know of 2 Nigerian students who graduated from a university in the USA. They're employed as their agents to look for prospective Nigerian students. If they had a good job upon graduation, would they have been doing that stuff?

In America, there's a life and standard you'd be mandated to comform to. As you move into an apartment, there must be furniture, Fridge, washing machine, gas, etc. Whether you use them or not, na you sabi, make you no use them. Bills dey run like no man's business.

Abeg, make una dey appreciate every little amount they send oo. Here in nigeria, we can dash people money anyhow. They can't joke with one dollar oo. If you want your relation over there to be picking your calls or chatting you on WhatsApp,don't ask for money. The moment you do, na to ignore you. So, be appreciative

4 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 11:08am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir you wont understand.This same person bought houses and cars for many people.Before my father died he promised to build house for my dad, pay my elder bro's tuition fee, take me to the U.S in 2018, then I was still in jss 3.Today we still live in a rented house that has 300 000 annual pay and we've not paid a part of it coz we had no means.What can the vegetable my mum sells do? He didnt fullfil any of his promises.Imagine I sent msg that our rent of 300 000 expired this month and he sent me 50k, what can that do? My uncle just dont like me.He sent my cousin 200k just to buy whatever he wants.And that guy's parent are relatively wealthy.I feel like crying.This is what Ishlove Skyview01 GRACETOLIVF Pocohantas doggedfighter Peteredo SyrusdeHansome Sisisioge fail to understand and are raining insults like we are fighting.
your Mum is selling vegetables to feed the family and pay your rent but you're on every thread nairaland causing trouble every here and there.instead of you to go and hustle in real life.you think your uncle made it like this.He does not owe you anything if he helps it's good but if he did not don't blame him.you are not the only one asking him for money ,there are so many people asking him for money.
Nobody in my entire immediate and extended family has ever given me up to 20k now that i can take care of my self they always want me to call them

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by virginchaser(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

I can understand how you feel. I once felt like that. Today, all those uncles and aunts both within and outside Nigeria are chasing me up and down now not necessarily for money but family attachment and bond. Tough situations make you to seek help outside your family settings for help and when you are made no one will have entitlement mentality towards you.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by MrReignBTC: 11:08am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

You're one of the most stupid man I've met bro. Do you even care to know the struggles your uncle is facing? Or it is because he doesn't tell you to your face? Do you know he has to pay taxes after work and you know what's left of the pay? Even the manner you asked for the money sef isn't proper TBH man and I'm not saying it to make you feel bad but I'm saying the honest truth. Bruv, I have an okada rider that has two brothers abroad man but he doesn't depend on them, still struggling and riding Bike man. Anyday they wish to send him N50k, N30k he gladly accepts. Now he has a POS shop. A major POS shop man and thinking of opening another one.
Go work on yourself bro, your uncle doesn't owe you shit.

Damn do men like this still exist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.