Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (85058 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Savage8563: 10:40am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
seunny4lif see mentality . This guy day really watch Hollywood. No be small
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by dadavivo: 10:40am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.

if that boy see you tomorrow and no greet or respect you no vex o.

If you have, give. if you don't have tell him you don't have instead of blocking him. it now looks like it's personal.

why i am saying this is because this situation happened to a mutual friend of mine few weeks ago.

The guy is into yahoo and always balling with his friends meanwhile his nephew at their family compound who is 14 years old hasn't gotten N100 from him before when he ask.

until that very day, this guy decided to visit their family compound as he usually do once in two months and was hunking his car horn for someone to come and open gate for him for over 10min. Meanwhile his nephew was sitting down in front of the balcony while browsing on his phone. this guy came down from his car and open the gate by himself and saw the nephew sitting down there. he asked the boy if he's deaf didn't he hear him blowing his car horn?. the reply he got shock the whole village.

the boy said to him Am I your gate-man? have you ever fed me before?

what happened next was Tom and Jerry chase around the compound.

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by lawrenzooo: 10:40am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."
Your message is annoying.
If i were you i would prepare a business proposal and tell him How much it would cost and then plead with him to help me finance it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Heavensent01(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2022
a lot of kids on this forum, brainless one at that

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by LastProphet: 10:41am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.

You are obviously 19 years, eyah lot of growing to still do. So you are his only nephew that ask him money? Or the only young boy in his life? You have no idea how many of your type of texts he gets per day

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Tyche(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
Ishilove:

So what do you want us to do about it?

Add another 30k to him na haba.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Deicide: 10:41am On May 24, 2022
All of una way fit just call one uncle or the other to send una money Hmm Nawa o
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by babamoha(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate . Is it everything that must come online? hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by oliverwrites: 10:41am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This clearly shows your mentality.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are wicked!

You will face life like us some day, and you would know how it is, no need to insult you, or castigate you. But one day remember these words, you will regret all you said to your uncle, people think we abroad, pack money, we pick money, my cousin is laying in the hospital because of family wahala, he works 22 hours a day, just to make money, family, this here and there, he is damn so sick, DONT WORRy, except you do fraud, or you jam luck with rich family or anything , even at that, you will understand life better

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by cl0r0x: 10:42am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA

His uncle dey America na him dey speak slangs for village dey form yanky, expecting dollars. grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On May 24, 2022
kayperry:

Lets cut the young man some slacks and personally i would, seein that he as made some moves,@least getting a new job.
Nigerians problem is we only tend to "react" nobody cares to understand the problem, ... what brewed OP entitlement is what he as seen his uncle do for others, lets put ourselves in his shoes, same uncle that told you no money gave you 2k then you hear from an outsider he dashed them 50k .. we are all human emotions are bound to run buh thats were personality now comes to play. some of us were sired to believe nobody owe you anything but some aint so luck .. @victorusa my advice is you take ur mind off whatever ur uncles as done or doing, you might as well remove the usa behind ur name, if suffix is a must then just "Y" sounds appropriate, carry on with life, success no get age limit just focus on self discovery and more doors will be open unto you. if i tell you say e go easy naa zobo for ur own good, brace up n you'll succeed

His uncle got the liberty to do whatever he wants, with his money........

If OP hated it so much, plenty jobs available....... Go wash cars, wash clothes etc etc etc

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by cescky(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

I taught you were not tooo smart.. But i wasn't sure..

This your statement confirms your very dumb.

Poverty is knocking at your door..if you don't change this mindset.

4 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 10:43am On May 24, 2022
You can never tell.. He might be trying to seek sympathy from us so we send him something but it has backfired...

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by KIDfurniture(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2022
So your uncle is suppose to send u 200k cos you re his own problem. I blame ur parents. Your uncle should just block you before u become to desperate. I suggest he shouldn’t involve u whenever he is in Nigeria. Your type will kidnap the poor man.

Go & work werey… as laborer in any busy area..

VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by baretalk: 10:43am On May 24, 2022
Lazy youth, most in America don't have money, they live on credit.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by seunny4lif(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2022
Savage8563:
seunny4lif see mentality . This guy day really watch Hollywood. No be small
If only he can message Joe Biden, as he is about to give Ukraine $40B.
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Lifted07: 10:44am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

You're such a spoilt brat! You need lots of growing up to do!

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Savage8563: 10:44am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir you wont understand.This same person bought houses and cars for many people.Before my father died he promised to build house for my dad, pay my elder bro's tuition fee, take me to the U.S in 2018, then I was still in jss 3.Today we still live in a rented house that has 300 000 annual pay and we've not paid a part of it coz we had no means.What can the vegetable my mum sells do? He didnt fullfil any of his promises.Imagine I sent msg that our rent of 300 000 expired this month and he sent me 50k, what can that do? My uncle just dont like me.He sent my cousin 200k just to buy whatever he wants.And that guy's parent are relatively wealthy.I feel like crying.This is what Ishlove Skyview01 GRACETOLIVF Pocohantas doggedfighter Peteredo SyrusdeHansome Sisisioge fail to understand and are raining insults like we are fighting.
seunny4lif now I know why this guy day defend USA with him life. Instead of you to hustle you day defend USA with hope say your uncle go carry you reach there.
Now they never leave you ? They have left you behind !!
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by AlomoReloaded: 10:44am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This boy is an idiat ooo!!!! angry angry
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by IamDora(f): 10:44am On May 24, 2022
[b
beautyhd:
You are 19 and jobless, yet you are often bashing people here who can feed and clothe you for years.[/b]

That’s why I pity peeps that bring their family issues here, these are the likes of people dishing out advice, disrespectful loafers and teens idling about.

Look at you complaining of 30k, are you the only relative he has.
Ungrateful relatives plenty for Nigeria with entitlement mentality.

Are u minding the stvpid wannabe redpiller? undecided
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by peteredo: 10:44am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir you wont understand.This same person bought houses and cars for many people.Before my father died he promised to build house for my dad, pay my elder bro's tuition fee, take me to the U.S in 2018, then I was still in jss 3.Today we still live in a rented house that has 300 000 annual pay and we've not paid a part of it coz we had no means.What can the vegetable my mum sells do? He didnt fullfil any of his promises.Imagine I sent msg that our rent of 300 000 expired this month and he sent me 50k, what can that do? My uncle just dont like me.He sent my cousin 200k just to buy whatever he wants.And that guy's parent are relatively wealthy.I feel like crying.This is what Ishlove Skyview01 GRACETOLIVF Pocohantas doggedfighter Peteredo SyrusdeHansome Sisisioge fail to understand and are raining insults like we are fighting.
1 basic rule of life is never depend on somebody cos they owe u nothing. Also It might be your attitude of running to him whenever you have challenges that why he ignores u. How will u rent a house of 300k wen you never planned how you pay subsequent rent or u thinking he will pay it for you. Bros go and do legit work and be proud

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Trojan8(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

See this mumu. Na you send am go US?

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Lifted07: 10:45am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.
Coming from a teenager who hasn't worked for a penny!

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by kals4luv990(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
r yu not stupid..entitled mofo
No just go work,na to off smoke for your head dey hungry me den use 2by2 cement am
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Monday60655(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2022
First of al, you got what you want, because from your message you didn't state what you want whether you want to start up a business, pay house rent, school fees etc. So you got exactly what you want.
Secondly, you did not tell us if your parents were previously of help to your said uncle for you to have legal demand from him.
Many questions begging for answers.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by semanose: 10:45am On May 24, 2022
With these kind of entitled leaders of tomorrow?

Are we not finished bayi?

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by maziude: 10:45am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

He owes you nothing.

Stop with this entitlement mentality.

And you think because you are 19, he should send you more.

Person send you money wey you no get, you call am ‘just’…

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Enwhen(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2022
Ishilove:

Okay. We have now known. What next?

This attitude doesn't correlate with the female gender.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Qatar2022: 10:46am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
80 percent of some people won't talk to you talk less of sending you money , appreciate what you have and remember one day you will be someone uncle

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by pius49(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2022
Do u even know the value of "Dora's" that's like 57 dollars. Then how much is pay per hour

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by oliverwrites: 10:47am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
He promised to take me to the US when I was in jss 3 but failed to do same.He still promised take me to the US when he heard that I was assistant headboy in my high school but still failed me
You are a very mad and entitled idiota. When I was 19 I already made my first one million. Two of my uncles were ambassadors to different countries, I didn't rely on them?

At 19 I was already paying my parents rent and helping with school fee. I could sit and be crying that one uncle who has his own problems did not help me.

And with your entitled mentality, you don't deserve any help. I am sure you must have hurled abuses at him for sending you 30k. If I was him, I will pay boys 100k to ensure they track you and retrieve that 30k from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.