Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92202 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Zorn: 1:30pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Americans are no more getting married. Nothing do them...marriage is built for women..not men
Americans are getting married oo bro , young Americans are getting married , most of the people with baby mamas are African Americans .

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by greatnationmedi(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2022
That is the reason why they called Marriage (First Institution) which is ordained by God, So, without God in that marriage, It cannot work for both parties. So, if you want to get married, let God choose for you, not for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by aaking(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Americans are no more getting married. Nothing do them...marriage is built for women..not men

Who told nothing do them?
Can you tell your daughter from a baby mama to sleep with animals.
The problems with them told is higher than ours in Africa.
The parental responsibility anymore over there.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

I was replying to that guy’s post of assuming women are the only ones guilty in failed marriages.

If we continue to turn a blind eye to men doing as they please in marriages with the excuse of “Men are polygamous in nature”, then only a tiny bit of marriages will stand.

I agree with you. But the women can file for a divorce. That is the best thing.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2022
sweetkev:
You just missed an opportunity

I have had better but with the unmarried
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Image123(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2022
Check the music. The heart of a perverse society is the music and literature(movies/TV).
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Benwems(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2022
Ishilove:
If you don't want to marry, don't. Let those that want to marry go ahead and do so. You people keep breeding bastards everywhere without caring about the kind of environment they will grow up in. I know so many kids from single mothers who pine for father figures and the conventional family structure, but no, their selfish parents are too busy being woke to care about the future mental wellbeing of the innocent children.

all you did was to rant. You failed to talk about the primary issue why people are skeptical about marriage ; infidelity. What do you have to say about the high rate of infidelity amongst married women?
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by pocohantas(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2022
Una never even start to cry.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by lereinter(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it

Why are you putting the blame only on women.

What stops the man (driver) from being sexually upright.

Didn't Joseph run away from Potiphar

The lady that came to challenge the woman is stupid, so what she has done will stop her ashawo bf from being fidel abi

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Kaiser20: 1:46pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii
OP the Life generally does not worth it, it's over hyped it is better better you just drink poison and join your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by sylve11: 1:49pm On May 24, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na wao........And a Gym instructor with six packs was also caught in the act with a Married woman and sure this woman is not his only sextoy...

As a married woman, how can you step out of the boundaries of your marriage to sleep with your Gym instructor??

If your wife tells you she's going to the gym, bro, rebuke her outright. cool

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by fellom(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2022
See i always tell people that daily, weekly or monthly contributions brought infidelity upon most of them. i only God that can safe the men from them
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 24, 2022
Albertone:

No

Yes

Never going that route.But I know a lot of married people.

I'll say the experiences of the married men I know.
1.Infidelity on the part of the wife.The most serious of them all.Many are covert and overt prostitutes.
2.Uneccessary financial expectations knowing the man's financial status.
3.Disrespectful wife.Ladies nowadays are no more submissive.They also accompany it with sharp mouth.
4.Placing work above wifely and motherly roles.
Laziness,lack of attention, using sex as punishment, silent treatment,the list is endless.

She gives you kids without the accompanying drama a wife will bring.The only thing bringing you together is the kids so you too won't expect wifely treatment.
If you are dating her and she misbehaves, you can stop dating,come back together,split up so easily.But for a wife,there is a process for marrying, there is a process for divorce.

Yes.The only commitment is for your kids.
You aren't obligated to take care of her or provide for her.

I don't sleep around with random girls.
I date them, sleep with them.If we break up,I date another.

No name calling as long as I didn't hire them for sex.

I like these your opinions but they are not enough reasons to abstain from getting married.
I saw many marriages with ugly sides especially with those that are closer to me but I chose not to believe in their shortcomings knowing fully well fingers are equal
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Wizywiz(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Tell ur gender to make their marriage work ok.

Many men married but keep chasing different sizes and shape in females, given all their attention and money to please outsider ,why won't attention giver Bleep their wives.

That ur boss, tell him to open his wife Facebook , he would see shock of his life. Let him keep running after girls and leave his wife
of course I blame him too....he feels he is enjoying and having fun.. without knowing their is gain in what he is doing...a few times I ve tried talking to him because we are quite close...all he would tell me is that his wife is giving him problems and wants to kill him....just to justify his Randy behavior
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Wizywiz(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

You're a divorced?
yeah
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Lazenby007(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it
you just saying women,women. What about men!?
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Privatepart00: 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
The oga in your office that has slept with nearly all married women there?

And this happening with a school bus driver and 4 parents . There's no difference between the two. Probably you arguing based on the level of a bus driver . Is the same standard both have lowered.

Cc: hotwax

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by sylve11: 1:57pm On May 24, 2022
Ishilove:
If you don't want to marry, don't. Let those that want to marry go ahead and do so. You people keep breeding bastards everywhere without caring about the kind of environment they will grow up in. I know so many kids from single mothers who pine for father figures and the conventional family structure, but no, their selfish parents are too busy being woke to care about the future mental wellbeing of innocent children.

This is valid. cool

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by naturefellow(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
Your position on marriage is wrong... Don't conclude based on the fact that you met people without sense.

There are sweet and interesting marriages out there, the reason you see all these failed marriages is because people don't look at special features and focus mostly on the irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DLuciano: 2:02pm On May 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Women gained so much from marriage whereas a man gains absolutely nothing from it. I see no reason why a Sane guy should marry.

Get a baby mama to do the job for you and move on with ur life. Nigeria girls will only offer you their over used pussy in a relationship, aside this nothing else.
I smell fat lie! Hearing from one angry and attention seeking woman, trying to gather solidarity sympathy against her man is not enough proof
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by frenzzy2(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

pictures pls
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Lazenby007(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2022
aaking:

Who told nothing do them?
Can you tell your daughter from a baby mama to sleep with animals.
The problems with them told is higher than ours in Africa.
The parental responsibility anymore over there.
Abeg ask am weda hin be American
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Kajaard: 2:06pm On May 24, 2022
uthlaw:
The thing is just that,females of this generation are just too cheap and worthless!

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

So what about the way men are handling it?
Men getting married only for them to be sleeping around with other women? The same men that impregnate another woman outside their marriage?
The same men that sleep with maids and babysitters?
Mtchww

Who are the men sleeping with?? WOMEN. All boils down to women
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Wizmj4real(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2022
Wizywiz:
@Op it's so disheartening oooo and discouraging...seems this generation (especially some ladies are easily deceived) if I tell you how many married woman my boss in the office sleeps with and has slept with u will marvel.... currently one lady who is married with 4kids is busy following him up and down I pity the husband.......abi na my personal experience...I ve gotten several hits from married ladies severally, even when I was married then....it's so sickening...seems most ladies are in competition for who cheats the most...may God help us

N:B marriage is an institution I no longer have faith in... wouldn't want to venture into it again...I don go I don see....

Did you consult Your creator to match u abi you matched yourself because the toto sweet and she get fine face and body.

Never forget HE THAT LOOKETH FOR A WIFE, SEEK A GOOD THING AND OBTAINETH FAVOUR FROM THE LORD

GOD is the originator of MARRIAGE and you can't be wiser than God
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Danniedpastor(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

I don't know how and what you think.
From your comment can we now say... Since people have died via vehicular accident, we shouldn't use cars anymore.

If marriage is not worth it for you...
MINE IS WORTH THE WORLD. I've been enjoying madrigal bliss for six years now.

You have a ot to learn and put in place before jumping into marriage.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by GoooodHardDick: 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

Women can't be babymamas. You are laying foundation for kids to go through faulty upbringing. It may impact them.in future. M

Women can't be baby mamas. So wizkid, Davido and others baby mamas are what? Trees abi? Chioma is what? I guess she is a firewood. You Nigerian girls will be a baby mama to any man so long the money is there and of course, while rendering your over used pussy in exchange for that money
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Electrochemistry(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Thank you; your write up is totally on course. Marriage today is mostly rubbish. The thing is never get married to the wrong wife, they are the physical hell that we can see. About 35 per cent of Americans have already opted not to marry at all.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by oghenecares(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
Your position on marriage is wrong... Don't conclude based on the fact that you met people without sense.

There are sweet and interesting marriages out there, the reason you see all these failed marriages is because people don't look at special features and focus mostly on the irrelevant.

Yes, there are sweet and interesting marriage out there, maybe inside Telemundo series. Have you seen or experience any?. Are you married?.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Danniedpastor(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
KingsleyCEO:

Sometimes , you wonder what they do during courtship... Sex, outings, sex,sex, video chats , sex.
No serious discussion, no plans .
Just an elaborate wedding and they are married. Then reality sets in, they start pushing for serious discussion... Then its already late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Wizywiz(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Did you consult Your creator to match u abi you matched yourself because the toto sweet and she get fine face and body.

Never forget HE THAT LOOKETH FOR A WIFE, SEEK A GOOD THING AND OBTAINETH FAVOUR FROM THE LORD

GOD is the originator of MARRIAGE and you can't be wiser than God
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.