Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92201 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by bnovative(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2022
Chynx:
Based on this context, I think I can reason with the OP.

Marriage is fast becoming a laughable enterprise.
Reason with the Op that he is judging another person on hearsay?
No evidence and you have supported his conclusions?
Have you heard of false accusation? Oh it doesn't matter if it makes you demonise marriage / women

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by ceejayluv(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2022
That bus driver is not coordinated .... If two women quarrel on your behalf, then you lack game as a man.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by mariahAngel(f): 1:13pm On May 24, 2022
Awon olote of marriage! Doing the devil's work. cheesy

They never see happy marriages, only bad ones.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by rollywise(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2022
Too all those saying there's no need for marriage, what happens when you clock 60 and begin to grow old and feeble? Who will take care of you at your old age without a stable family?

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by mailemy(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2022
All these marriage is a scam post all the time. This has to do with indisciplined persons and not marriage itself. Broken homes or single parenting affects children and also the parenting style you are advocating breeds bastard and thus the society at large will be badly affected.
There are good men and women out there, same with lovely marriages.
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2022
nokspos:
I know a married man who voluntarily allows his wife to sleep with another man coz the husband is always out of lagos and comes back once in a month. I know the husband and wife personally. The world is becoming something else , sex is no longer a sin

They are in a open relationship. Very rubbish something
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 1:14pm On May 24, 2022
Tunagee:

Babymama take you to court in this naija, if so, everyman go don dey jail
That's what makes you to become irresponsible because your problem is not Actually marriage but an avenue to become irresponsible over the mother and the kid grin

Weyrey ponilu until Nigerian also follow Caucasians make law to protect Babymama with Child Support and make everyman to be legally available and responsible for the Mother and the Kids they beget regardless of marriage or no marriage:

Shikom: You go just shag and comot and you wouldn't need to put any Woman or Children in Misery of Life !

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by blaise26abj(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii

And you will be surprised that the scorned girlfriend might be lying . She might just want revenge and get the poor guy sacked . Don’t discountenance that .

It is not a woman issue but a human issue . It is hard to find loyalty and fidelity nowadays from all gender . I honestly still believe innocent women get burnt more than innocent men . It doesn’t minimize the trauma both innocent gender go through though . Pray, shine your eyes and control your emotions when getting married .
Marriage to the right person is still the most beautiful thing ever .

5 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by nedekid: 1:16pm On May 24, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na wao........And a Gym instructor with six packs was also caught in the act with a Married woman and sure this woman is not his only sextoy...

As a married woman, how can you step out of the boundaries of your marriage to sleep with your Gym instructor??

Marriage is now a shadow of itself. Only DNA can restore the lost sanity in marriage, and when DNA comes, so many marriages will evaporate.

Tunde Thomas and FCMB's Adam Nuhu saga comes to mind...
Never allow wife to go to gym, unless you go with her.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Ishilove: 1:17pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:
If you like, advise me from morning to night, chief, I go still marry.

Case closed.
Hahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by flamingREED(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2022
A very childish post, I must say.

Only fools take one man's testimony as true.

If humans are not capable of doing it, God wouldn't have said "you shalt not bear false witness."

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by haykes(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2022
Hayee:
Ehn don't marry na who dey beg you cheesy grin grin

As if women don't get tempted when it comes to sex cheesy grin grin

Get baby mama but Sha make sure she is not like Tonto dike or black Chyna.
Choose babymama wey get sense which is hard because there is no good girl again grin cheesy cheesy tongue

Understand this humans are naturally polyamorous including me

As you see me so one gbola cannot even be okay for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Last week I tried party mhen it was out of this world tongue tongue tongue

Imagine if I should now get married cheesy
Na to pity the husband ooo shocked

At the end of it all do what works for you grin cheesy cheesy
chai I dey scratch my head
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by ComeToJesus: 1:18pm On May 24, 2022
People will just sit sown and concoct baseless stories just to vilify marriage.

If yours isn't working, there are others that are working. Misery loves company.

I know people that cherish their marriages and would do anything to protect it.

Stop creating unnecessary scenarios that mislead young people that marriage is not worth it.

If you want to remain single all your life, nobody is against it.

Stop the misinformation and the targeted campaign against marriage.

4 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 1:18pm On May 24, 2022
Batam:
All of you castigating marriage, as a married man I have few questions for you guys:
Are you from a broken home?
Did your parents married legally and traditionally?
Are you married?
What are your bad experience as a married man?
What makes you think a baby mama is better than a wife?
Do you think you are free from marital commitment when you are dealing with baby mama?
Are you sleeping with random girls and then turning around to call them names?

That's the Problem: They are Irresponsible That's all and they don't want to be Accountable to another Soul for Emotional support grin ...

Marriage is not a pot of stew : It involves mutual cleaning of the madness inside each couples head and enlarging the Beauties of one another:

Not many people are committed to helping each other in real sense so the easy way out is BabyMama but Until Nigeria passed Laws Protecting BabyMama and Children then They will have to fvck without pregnancy grin else you pay up and show up or go to Alagbon grin

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Saintmary(f): 1:18pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it

So, those women are sleeping with logs of wood?

Wait, are you people not polygamous again?

Or Mr Driver that refused to settle down but is behaving like a dog, is he not role model for you lots?

A man impregnates every woman he can lay his hands upon, it's women's fault alone.

Get your head checked!

P. S. In case you can't reason properly, let me help you:

That man is irresponsible

His girlfriend is silly

Those married women are irresponsible

No one is right in this case.

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by 07kjb: 1:18pm On May 24, 2022
godliman:
Nobody seems to be asking why the marriage institution is collapsing. The reason is premarital sex and promiscuity before marriage. I never belief this evil is real until a young
married lady I tried to preach to, turned her tentacles on me and was determined to bring me into the pit with her even when she knew I was married. Thank God for his grace I escaped. When one indulges in sex before marriage, the tendency is to not be contented with your spouse or make comparison with other partners you have slept with and if any seem better than your spouse, you fantasize about them and when you run into them in unsafe places there will be trouble especially when the fear of God in you is below half tank. For many couples nowadays sex outside marriage is no big deal because of their past perversions.

U Nailed it
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Blueelf: 1:19pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:
If you like, advise me from morning to night, chief, I go still marry.

Case closed.

If you like cry from morning till night on nairaland say your wife dey Bleep your gardener and gateman, we still no go console you. Na trolling go follow

Case closed
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by dalass(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2022
uthlaw:
The thing is just that,females of this generation are just too cheap and worthless!

And you just had to leave the culprit out of it undecided

Such men usually bus drivers have jazz they use on any woman they fancy.... I wonder what attraction a woman can feel for a common school bus driver

Wicked men everywhere you go like MTN, taking advantage of female folks while unthinking ones who are worse will still come out to bash them

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by haykes(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2022
Moda fvcker post

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by blaise26abj(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2022
mailemy:
All these marriage is a scam post all the time. This has to do with indisciplined persons and not marriage itself. Broken homes or single parenting affects children and also the parenting style you are advocating breeds bastard and thus the society at large will be badly affected.
There are good men and women out there, same with lovely marriages.

God bless you . Some don’t know the ripple effects of this babymama issue . They have so glamourized it when it has to do with celebrities . However there are a lot of misguided children of poor, single parents that will rain havoc on society . Ask the North why they are suffering now . Almajiris . Abandoned children . A poor baby mama might just be raising someone that will steal your car in the future . You can never know

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

So what about the way men are handling it?
Men getting married only for them to be sleeping around with other women? The same men that impregnate another woman outside their marriage?
The same men that sleep with maids and babysitters?
Mtchww

I have been saying this severally. If your husband is cheating then as a woman divorce him. But the woman going to bring someone else child as a pay back is the height of it all. Omo I don’t want to even talk sef.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by blazepascal(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2022
luminouz:

Rara o....na 6 rounds per day

I go puncture her toto wink tongue
lol but Guy why you wicked like Dis
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Blueelf: 1:21pm On May 24, 2022
Una notice day na women dey cry fowl

The fact that men are wiser and are damning marriage is beginning to tell on them grin cheesy grin

Na them dey benefit pass and men don dey wise

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
kingthreat:
2015, I will never forget. My boss used to get bulk fresh chicken from one farm in Mowe. I will drive to get over 20kg of chicken. Deliver 10kg to his brother's house and bring the other 10kg to his home. Second time of delivery to his brother's house, it was around 12 noon. Kids were in school, she was the only person at home. Woman was tying wrapper on her chest, opened the freezer for me to put the chicken. Dunno how, wrapper fall. She said sorry, tied her wrapper back. Now asked me, why am I looking shocked like I have not seen a naked woman before. I turned forward, no look back, no hear any word. Go straight to the motor, start dey drive. Dey imagine the sweet breasts and hairy bush I for enjoy if only I played along. Fear some married women.

Like seriously shocked
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Blueelf: 1:24pm On May 24, 2022
JovialJune:
I sincerely love the way men cry their eyes out when served the highest dose of medicine they use to dish out in time past and still ongoing, it hurts their soul that women do theirs openly these days grin una never start to dey cry, make the tears fill up the ocean pls cheesy

E pain am

Lead singer of "Baba carry me dey go my husband house"

E never start. You go still old dey go ahiloh grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by abbey621(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Insipidvamp post=113127871][/quote]

Couldn't you easily say the same for men? Who bangs the maid, wife's best friends, siblings, neighbors etc?

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by mariahAngel(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2022
ndukwejoe:
So are you looking for an excuse not to get married?

He's looking for an excuse to justify his lack of achievement.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 1:27pm On May 24, 2022
kingthreat:
2015, I will never forget. My boss used to get bulk fresh chicken from one farm in Mowe. I will drive to get over 20kg of chicken. Deliver 10kg to his brother's house and bring the other 10kg to his home. Second time of delivery to his brother's house, it was around 12 noon. Kids were in school, she was the only person at home. Woman was tying wrapper on her chest, opened the freezer for me to put the chicken. Dunno how, wrapper fall. She said sorry, tied her wrapper back. Now asked me, why am I looking shocked like I have not seen a naked woman before. I turned forward, no look back, no hear any word. Go straight to the motor, start dey drive. Dey imagine the sweet breasts and hairy bush I for enjoy if only I played along. Fear some married women.
Make God help us for real:
If she didn't lack she wouldn't have showed you shishi: A sexually Fulfilled Woman wouldn't look you twice so if she is not fulfilled, How could she go about it :

The problem is the Society lacks Knowledges and do not seek Knowledges:

Many men don't understand Men's Biology nor Women's Biology likewise

Many Women do not understand Men neither do they understand themselves:

You put each other for house and you think drop money, fvck and it goes: grin

What manages the various emotional stages of each other as it changes gear like Car and the hills and down of each one:

Life is a Journey and Only friends walk together to the extent of Same ideology or the Dominant Patner:

Everyone must be a Psychotherapists for Marriage to Work in 2020s if not Divorce rate will keep rising and the Consequential Effects on future Generations and Global Peace:

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by emmykingzy: 1:27pm On May 24, 2022
And because of a few rotten eggs, you then conclude that the whole concept of marriage is bad.
It's very clear you have been looking for any excuse to validate your inability to get married.
Why don't you post examples of a faithful people that have successfully married for years and let's contrast.
You just choose what's suits you to validate your inability. Simple.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by onome2013: 1:28pm On May 24, 2022
See women rugged life.
Always endangering men's life
After paying bills, they opt for school bus driver. If craze no dey shame they owner dey shame
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by IamMobisola(f): 1:29pm On May 24, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have been saying this severally. If your husband is cheating then as a woman divorce him. But the woman going to bring someone else child as a pay back is the height of it all. Omo I don’t want to even talk sef.

I was replying to that guy’s post of assuming women are the only ones guilty in failed marriages.

If we continue to turn a blind eye to men doing as they please in marriages with the excuse of “Men are polygamous in nature”, then only a tiny bit of marriages will stand.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Albertone(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2022
Batam:
All of you castigating marriage, as a married man I have few questions for you guys:
Are you from a broken home?
No

Did your parents married legally and traditionally?
Yes

Are you married?
Never going that route.But I know a lot of married people.

What are your bad experience as a married man?
I'll say the experiences of the married men I know.
1.Infidelity on the part of the wife.The most serious of them all.Many are covert and overt prostitutes.
2.Uneccessary financial expectations knowing the man's financial status.
3.Disrespectful wife.Ladies nowadays are no more submissive.They also accompany it with sharp mouth.
4.Placing work above wifely and motherly roles.
Laziness,lack of attention, using sex as punishment, silent treatment,the list is endless.

What makes you think a baby mama is better than a wife?
She gives you kids without the accompanying drama a wife will bring.The only thing bringing you together is the kids so you too won't expect wifely treatment.
If you are dating her and she misbehaves, you can stop dating,come back together,split up so easily.But for a wife,there is a process for marrying, there is a process for divorce.

Do you think you are free from marital commitment when you are dealing with baby mama?
Yes.The only commitment is for your kids.
You aren't obligated to take care of her or provide for her.

Are you sleeping with random girls and then turning around to call them names?
I don't sleep around with random girls.
I date them, sleep with them.If we break up,I date another.

No name calling as long as I didn't hire them for sex.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.