Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What A Wife - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Wife (34227 Views)

PICS: Girls’ Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland King / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. / A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2007
Freezy u finally proved me right.
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2007
talking about insanity Tope u re mental undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What A Wife by ThePope(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2007
tope, mims, migs, freezy, u all need 2 bury ur hatchet.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2007
Yeh, i really want to. . . esp if its gonna be in Teadr's neck
Re: What A Wife by ThePope(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2007
easy, easy, freezy hatchets go underground, not in a broda's neck. or is it bif? don't tell me u re all dragin ova one jovial sis.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2007
No biff. . . tis just that the guy is kina too dumb to remain on the blog. & hell no!!! that vegetable aint no match for me when it comes to chics. . . if fact, i can give him a 3-month head-start. I'd still floor him any day.
Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2007
@Freezy

what are ya feeling like??a DON
Re: What A Wife by zimba315(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2007
i love that, why are u wasting ur talent y dont u go straight 4 stand up comedy and sky will usually be ur starting point am serious baby.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
@showbobo
When it comes to pips like mr. teadr, "don" is an understatement. A "god" would be more like it. cool cool

@mr. zimba
Don't ever call or use the word "baby" whenever u r referring or talking to me. I aint ur baby. I'm a guy. . . a full grown one at that. I am neither queer nor flambouyant. Got it? angry angry angry . . . and thanks for the advice. I'm sure it did work for you, abi? Many thanks, but . . .I'll pass! cheesy
Re: What A Wife by iwajay(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2007
Wats going on here? cant one have a decent sleep no more? Clem where are you?

Showboy, is ur signature a reaction to something or what? what happened to your last signature?
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 3:00am On Nov 10, 2007
hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

y all peeps on Tope;s side i pity u guys cos that guy is a run down

The pope
so u think Tope is a sis? well we all thot so one time he acts like a retarded one though cry

Clem where u at?
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2007
Damn thank GOD i ran quickly. They would have transferred the madness to me.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2007
But u know what freezy, there are things that i can do to you that can hurt you badly. Seriously right now i can turn any of your g-friend against you. When it comes to girls, dont talk 'bout them. I use a girl for a month and switch to another. Right now i'm preparing the one for december.
And i keep it under the radar so that my main girl sharon (tope) wount know.
So keep you g-girl close. And YES this is a threat.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2007
And dont let me expose ur secrets to the whole of nairaland. You might not like it.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2007
@pope
now u c y freezy will like to slaughter dis dude.
4 me i av no problem wit teadr so long freezy gets d job done otherwise he(teadr) will start aving problems wid me.
Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2007
iwajay:

Wats going on here? can't one have a decent sleep no more? Clem where are you?

Showboy, is your signature a reaction to something or what? what happened to your last signature?

i never knew you're now a P.I for seun.madman like you
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2007
u know how the saying goes
empty barrels make the lousiest noise
Teadre na ur type de use girl for one month? which one be sharon again Tope Sharon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2007
@Mimiko

how have you been babeI thought of you all day today. I was at the zoo grin grin
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2007
Showbobo, u mean u were caged in the zoo. I wonder how you got internet access. Abi them don they run cybercafe for zoo, wey animals self they chat.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 2:23am On Nov 12, 2007
Her real name is (sharon), i gave her (TOPE). It was all migines's idea. He changed all the names.
Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2007
tope_teadr:

Showbobo, u mean u were caged in the zoo. I wonder how you got internet access. Abi them don they run cybercafe for zoo, wey animals self they chat.

cant you read??you scatterbrained perverted ding-a-ling.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2007
@tope
wat da hell re u talkn'bout.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2007
tope_teadr:

And i keep it under the radar so that my main girl sharon (tope) wount know.
So keep you g-girl close. And YES this is a threat.
Whooooh! I am threatened! Turn my girls againt me indeed. and I WOUNT be able to do anything about it, abi. HISS. BIG HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2007
Not if he backs it up wit "AFRICAN MAGIC"
Re: What A Wife by ioday(f): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2007
Mr Teadr needs to be institutionalized.

Ang you other guys, stop bickering with him you all's starting to sound like a bunch of arguing Market Women. I thought that you all are more matured minded than all this.

So bury the hatchet (not in tope's neck) and Migines don't come in. Freezy has done a good job of putting him(teadr) in his place
Re: What A Wife by fyneyes: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2007
going by the posts

@Mimiko, the jokes are funny,got a kick,had a good laff.

and one more word
Tope,your lines are so damn weak.u need to do a reevaluation so that you dont get your ass whooped all the time.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2007
@ioday
lol. He beta have.
Lng tym
Re: What A Wife by ioday(f): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2007
Well i've been around going through all the post and of course laughing at the witty comments though offline.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2007
Lol. U've been laffn as an undercover nairaland user.
Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2007
*clears throat*
Re: What A Wife by ioday(f): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2007
You know when you're offline you can form opinion(s) of people and not get your head almost chopped off for it
Re: What A Wife by ioday(f): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2007
@ showbobo
do you need strepsil for your throat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Soaking Garri After Buying Latest Gadgets; Even Kids Mad At GEJ (pics) / List Of People That Won't Make Heaven / When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.