Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What A Wife - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Wife (34259 Views)

PICS: Girls’ Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland King / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. / A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 12:51am On Oct 31, 2007
tope_teadr:

@migines i miss you a lot. Mimiko just wait and see the one i tapped is just what we call the tip of the iceberg. Migines can i ask if you've truly forgived me.

Tope OLODO,after 6 years that you spent in ASWANI SECONDARY SCHOOL.after you go dey yab 2FACE,but atleast him be drop-out."FORGIVED" where u hear that one*though,i know its just a minor typo * grin grin grin
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 2:21am On Oct 31, 2007
@showbobo
typo errrrro ke the guy don dey commit suicide since two days before the day before yesterday u guys should wait he ll blame it on his black blue yellow berry, its not his fault when his mates were attentive in school he was busy throwing mirror under the girls seats grin grin grin grin

migy i miss u too kiss kiss kiss
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2007
@mimi
thanks girl.
@showbobo
lol. Na skul be dat?
@u c, datts d point, u dont even c wat d point is.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2007
Ahan! Mimi, u did not tell me that u missed me too. Thats not fair,
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2007
Ahan! Mimi, u did not tell me that u missed me too? Thats not fair,
Re: What A Wife by amycute: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2007
Mimiko you no go kill person with laugh, you have a great sense of humour
Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
@Mimiko

it means you and Tope attended the same school.did he throw mirror under your seat??anyway,i would ask him what he say,maybe HE KNOWS THE WHOLE TRUTH. grin grin grin
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2007
@ freezy
na u i miss pass ooooo

@ Amycute
tx alot kiss

@ showbobo
u sef take style fire small rocket now oooo no wonder u know the school tope went to cos u guys were always competing
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2007
Actually i went to america international nursery, primary, secondary school. And mimiko was my class mate always sitting at my back. And showbobo went to one oguelegba secondary school. He lived in one *face me i face you which was 10 blocks away from my Dad's mansion*. And i did always pulled out a mirror under the seat to see if mimi was having any new devolpment. That's the whole truth*.
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 4:32am On Nov 01, 2007
soooooooooooo dry tope do u mind reviewing ur post before posting i use the internet to boost my I Q and not run it down cry cry cry cry
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2007
BU HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!! grin grin grin Mimi, u wont kill me o!
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2007
"america international school"?
@tope
big boy pls go and read dis thing again in front of d mirror.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2007
Yes i am absolutely right, it is located at ajah. And sorry mimiko i never knew you boost ur I-Q using the internet. Well i still have my normal brain intact.
Re: What A Wife by TawaTemi1(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2007
smiley smiley smileyMimiko U are the bomb on this thread, keep it up dear. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Wife by ulua(f): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ mimiko
ur jokes are really funny, its kept me laffing at work, when the pressure was on
Re: What A Wife by dapsins69(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ room
tope_dear is probably the dullest person here,
firstly he always post his reply twice, and he just cant speak THE english language rite!
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 1:12am On Nov 02, 2007
Dapsins69 be warned, if you were using ur phone to browse and know how to type very fast. Then you'll keep quiet.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2007
Dapsins, u were right after all. . . sad sad sad
Re: What A Wife by phenomenon(m): 3:20am On Nov 03, 2007
@Mimiko. . . .Hey You! thot we were tight! Seems to me i've missed out on so much. where are those jokes?? Hope yu're all god thou. Cheers!
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:40am On Nov 03, 2007
@ tawa temi and ulua
tx y all kiss kiss kiss kiss
@ dapsins
this Tope guy daft no be small his phone is more popular than him i said it earlier that he blame's it all on his Almighty fone but pls i may ask wat do u mean by @ room?
@freezy
how now? i miss that side ooo
@phenomenon
How did it go did all the 'off the internet pay off?
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2007
A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks the question,

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (With a hurt look)

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: -- silence --

HUSBAND: "Sh*t."
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2007
Lol some humans are being hypnotised, and i've got a name
MIMIKO. You see mimiko, what you're going through is a state that resembles sleep but is induced by suggestions (sàví), it makes you caring self become bad and brutal. This is caused by certain movies, films and mostly cartoons that u watch, or someone makes u watch. So that gnat freezy has had you hypnotised and sorry to say, you might never get out of it.
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 1:37am On Nov 05, 2007
@ Tope
u never prove anyone wrong!!!!!!!!! u see why i say u re daft?
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2007
My readings were right mimiko your being hypnotised by the insanity.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hmmmm. . . I dont want to get in the middle of this.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hmmmm. . . I dont want to get in the middle of this.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2007
Mr. Teadr, ur shitzophrenia is acting up again, shey? You r getting more incoherrent by the day (that is if you know what those statements mean. You know what? This blog aint for you and from what i've seen, aint for your lineage. So do us all a favor and GEERRRRROOOOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!
Re: What A Wife by TawaTemi1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
@freezy
luks like dis dude is not on ur favourites list.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
@freezy make me get out, and it's going to take ADMIN to send me out of nairaland.
And that your schi word, please stop using it, you don't know exactly where to insert that word. And it's really driving u crazy.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2007
@freezy make me get out, and it's going to take ADMIN to send me out of nairaland.
And that your schi word, please stop using it, you don't know exactly where to insert that word. And it's really driving u crazy.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2007
And from the way u r goin at it with ur double posting & watery comments Mr. Teadr, that moment (of eviction) is just around the corner.

@ Mig
Actuali, he is. . . in fact he is the first . . . (if u start counting from the rear!) wink grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

List Of People That Won't Make Heaven / When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC / 40 Hilarious Pidgin Proverbs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.