Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What A Wife - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Wife (34221 Views)

PICS: Girls’ Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland King / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. / A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 4:05am On Nov 13, 2007
he cant he is in the zoo they dont get stuff like that aside internet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 4:10am On Nov 13, 2007
@fyneyes
thanks alot kiss kiss kiss kiss

freeezy
i beg leave the guy he has refused to go back to elementry school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2007
At your service, mimi. . . ur every wish is my command wink
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2007
*laughing*
c as woman turn u to m*m*
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
I wanted 2 say so, but the motherfcu!<'s not worth it.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2007
See what comes out of Teadr cos i decided to chill out. . .  Mr. Teadr! the battle line is drawn! On guard, Monsieur!
Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
*clears throat loudly*
Re: What A Wife by phenomenon(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2007
Mimiko! How have you been? Cool? wink
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2007
The battle line is not drawn, it's only sketched out. Wait till u see d line drawn, then u'll know what's up.
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:25am On Nov 19, 2007
phenomenon am cool tx

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone help me ooooo Tope is blowing gramar grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Wife by ThePope(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2007
what's going on here again? i turned my back for barely a week, and yo'all are drawing the battle line, sharpening swords and clenching your teeth. maybe i should just sit on the fence and watch you rip your guts over nothing, provided blood doesn't spill on mimilove, and the rest of nairaland. i'll be holding up.
freezy, they think u r not man enough. Oya, throw your first punch!
Re: What A Wife by showbobo(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2007
@The Pope

Sir,you're supposed to be a peacemaker and not a WARDOER.Dont mind him jare FREEZY,why dont you BEHEAD him instead so that the blood would stain both MIMIKO and THE POPE grin
Re: What A Wife by kronkykay(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2007
i just cant imagine all this.

migs, the eldest son of this family, has finally decided to put his hands on his younger broda's throat.

haba!

i just left tis house for a quick drink and now all i see is some kids running around the backyard swimming pool naked.

freezy, i no go talk again oh, i want to see blood but not on my hands.

mr/mrs Tope
if freezy exhibits the tru legend in him, am sure i not gonna miss you.
if i may ask @@how old are yu@@, ?? there may be a need for you to grow up.

i've really missed you guys oh
where is clem?
Re: What A Wife by fyneyes: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2007
now this is getting really serious, cool

tope you really need to prove a point,i wonder how your brain generates enuff energy to type those weak lines of yours.u can do beta than that hit freezzy harder angry
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2007
Fred kruger (kronkay), if i catch u en! U'll be begging 4 ur wife.
Mimiko what's up lol.
Showbobo just b'cos i 4got 2 behead u d last time we met now means u want revenge.
Pope, dont worry before the war, i'm gonna behead u, So u wount hv blood on ur head.
Freezy, how dare u elaborate a battle line without sketching, where are ur tools 4 drawing a battle line, where is the contractor (migines), where are the men (showbobo, iwajay& phiniter) who r supposed to do the manual labour, where is the refree (clemcy), where is the cheerleader (ituen). Where are the ones sponsoring this fight. U better get them all or 4get 'bout d battle line.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2007
@fyneyes
looo
*he keeps hearing bla bla bla bla frm tope so he brings out his 9mm(silenced) and puts a stop to it*

. . .Conts
loool
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2007
Forgets that i'm on full body armour. Draws out his tranquilizer riffile and lays migs on the floor.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2007
Unfortunately mig is also called the wolverine wich makes tope's attack uneffective.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2007
Forgetting that i'm on full adrenaline tries to distract, bu my sharp shooting sense takes him out.
Re: What A Wife by freezy(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2007
fyneyes,
u r missin it. . . those extra weak lines are as a result of minimal (and sometimes null) power supply to his brain.  Hold on. . . did u for one second think that his brain generates power? Mos def not! 'cos if it did, we'd be getting proper lines from him and not all of these incoherrent blabberdash.  cool

So Mr. Teadr, what point exactly are you trying to pass across?
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2007
Wol-ve-ri-ne BROVA!

A'int nothing g0nna hurt me.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2007
*ignore the brainwashed kid and turns to a well respected person*
migs u cannot distract someone on full adrenaline.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2007
Brings out his jack hammers magnet and uses it to throw migs away.
Re: What A Wife by iwajay(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2007
Whoah! it took a while going through all the pandemonium going on on this thread and hey! tdear(mr/mrs) seems to be in a wholota sh*t. Hey where's dat guy that was supposed to bury the hatchet? Why not just bury the damn thing into the damned neck and lets all go about out lives in peace.
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2007
Damn! Dat hurts.
*manages to strike tt in d stomach and gets him perfectly. The both fall unconcious*
Re: What A Wife by ThePope(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2007
i might die b4 d battle, but i'd get to heaven and bolt the doors against u, tope, showbobo, fyneyes; making ur wondering souls restless forever. i'll only open for whoever has the most blood on his hands. i swear, am drawing the battle line from heaven.
Re: What A Wife by kronkykay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
tope_teadr:

Fred kruger (kronkay), if i catch u en! You'll be begging 4 your wife.

hmmmm

wondering what a midget with a limp dic!< can do to my wife!!!!!

shakes head in disgust

NOTHING-------NOT A THREAT TO MOSQUITO.
Re: What A Wife by ThePope(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2007
warming up for show down. . .
Re: What A Wife by kronkykay(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2007
gear up brova

it may get to you first.
Re: What A Wife by clemcykul(f): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
*returns from market* wadda hell is happening

who removed my bra from the hanger teadr is dat wat ure wearing on ur head
Re: What A Wife by SugaLips(f): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
Dude, y'all play too many games and watch too movies  cheesy
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2007
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Soaking Garri After Buying Latest Gadgets; Even Kids Mad At GEJ (pics) / List Of People That Won't Make Heaven / When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.