Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Are Introverts Born Or Made? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Introverts Born Or Made? (22957 Views)

If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? / Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People / Are Introverts Shy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaCommander:

You simply don't understand.
I have always been calm, cool, and collected all my life.

You all always claim that others "simply do not understand".
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by lilfresh96(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
H
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Rexymania(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
I hate extrovert people ehn, they are irrational and noisy

4 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by CheedyJ(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
ObaKlaz:
When you see comments such as the one you quoted, you know it can only come from an extrovert. Of course, their thought process can be very flippant and shallow a lot of times.
An introvert would process his/her thoughts better!

You know my biggest problem with extroverts?
They think it's wrong for everyone else to not be extroverted as they are!

They'd term d person as being a snub whereas, it's very easy for introverts to understand extroverts..

3 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by babtoundey(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
If introversion is made all the children of my parents would be introverts. But, as the case is, I am the only introvert, a chronic one at that. Others are outgoing and very sociable. As for me, I cherish my lonely space. For you to have unlimited and u restricted access to that space we must have come a loooooong way. At that point, I don't consider you a friend or a brother again. You have become ME.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Heterodox(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bluezy13:

How can a type of personality determine whether one is introverted or not, when Introvert is a personality itself

Why would you mention Myer-Briggs personality from nowhere without defining, expressing or introducing it

Like someone said, you ended up saying nothing.
Read up about Schizoid Personality.

You're the one who isn't up to date.

Introversion is a symptom of a personality type.

Mind you, shyness or aloneness is not introversion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by blazepascal(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
I' was born as an introvert but later I realized introversion was a big issue in my life I had to speak up and fight for my right now I'm a proud ambivert

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Mariangeles(f): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rexymania:
I hate extrovert people ehn, they are irrational and noisy

Or you hate them because you're intimidated by them?
They make you feel uneasy?

What is your zodiac? Pisces?
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Born. I'm one
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
This picture explains it all.

3 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by BabaCommander: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

You all always claim that others "simply do not understand".
Lols!
But why do you think you are right, but that the "you all" are all wrong?

I just feel like not responding to you anymore because you are seeing everything from one angle, and you think everyone should see it that way.

And no, I'm not angry. I'm actually smilling here..I just feel like typing a response is a waste of time because you have formed your opinion already.

The above is classic introvertion. "No need talking".

True intros seems to understand extroverts even more then extroverts understands themselves. If you ever happen to be counselled by a true introvert, you will wonder how a human can read you life, and tell you who you are, even more than you can explain yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Greazyman99: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Introverts is a personality description and personality doesn’t come with humans it’s a combination of acquired traits. Personality comes into being at the stage when one is getting out of childhood/ teen it varies…
So in my opinion introverts aren’t born they are made.
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Mariaben(f): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Melancholy and phlegmatic temperaments are known to be introverts. Nurture can also make one to be introverted.

2 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Joiedevivre: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
ashewoboy:
Let's discuss. I want to find out something.
Watch the interview video Tayo Aina made recently of the man and you will have your answer
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Greazyman99: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
babtoundey:
If introversion is made all the children of my parents would be introverts. But, as the case is, I am the only introvert, a chronic one at that. Others are outgoing and very sociable. As for me, I cherish my lonely space. For you to have unlimited and u restricted access to that space we must have come a loooooong way. At that point, I don't consider you a friend or a brother again. You have become ME.
I think you meant if introverts are born rather…
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Famousac: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am an introvert when am hungry coolwen no energy to do much talking

On the contrary I think an introverts are born
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by SoapQueen(f): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
ashewoboy:
Let's discuss. I want to find out something.

Born...
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by kay29000(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
care4you:
They are born

But lack of money has turned some people to introvert

grin
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by spydera: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
care4you:
They are born

But lack of money has turned some people to introvert

You too sabi jareeey grin

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Bbbw: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Anyhow
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Mariangeles(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaCommander:

Lols!
But why do you think you are right, but that the "you all" are all wrong?

I may be right or wrong, but you're definitely wrong by generalizing.

I just feel like not responding to you anymore because you are seeing everything from one angle, and you think everyone should see it that way.

And no, I'm not angry. I'm actually smilling here..I just feel like typing a response is a waste of time because you have formed your opinion already.

The above is classic introvertion. "No need talking".

True intros seems to understand extroverts even more then extroverts understands themselves. If you ever happen to be counselled by a true introvert, you will wonder how a human can read you life, and tell you who you are, even more than you can explain yourself.

So, you think you know others more than they know themselves, but when it comes to knowing about you, "they simply don't understand"?
Why? Because you don't talk much but only cunningly observe?
You think they don't observe you too because they talk more?
How would the world be if we were all introverts?
I believe most introverts pretend to be good people, but the truth is they hate more.
They're too afraid to speak up or confront, so they bottle up a lot of issues within, which eats them up.
They tend to be manipulators and backstabbers too. smiley
When you least expect, they'd stab you in the back.

You see most monsters online, they're introverts in real life.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Enny2013:

Hope u ain't my twin. U just described me.
Pple say I am too boring. My parent in- laws feel I am too quiet n reserved for deir likings... N my hubby is so crazy abt my nature.i just like bin alone most tyms.
Hmmn if you had married an introvert like me. We would have much in common and understand each other so well. I'll let you have your personal room alone and I have my personal room too. I give you space, you give me space and then you come to my abode when you start to miss me and I come to your room when I want to be with you and we'll have only one child so the house is not always rowdy and noisy grin. I think it will be fun that way, there will be mutual respect and understanding and no "see finish" scenario...

4 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Lucifyre: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Microwhy:
Being an introvert doesn't mean quietness, so ask yourself why you're always quiet.
In the right clique, born introverts are very loud and talks more.
Born introvert extremely love and enjoy being alone in a very quiet environment.
Rather than watching films, they prefer to learn something new, thank to phone and Internet.
They mostly see things differently and prefer not to argue if you don't understand or see what they see.
Their mental and analytical mind is very sound which inturn make them to be more introverted because people only strike a formal discussion/conversation with them because of their sharp analytical mind. Hence, they end-up with serious friends and not extroverts who might influence their behavior atleast alittle.
Large percent and not all though.

Thank you. A lot of people on this thread confusing the difference between introversion, reservation and been shy.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Rexymania(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gemini

Mariangeles:

Or you hate them because you're intimidated by them?
They make you feel uneasy?

What is your zodiac? Pisces?

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Lucifyre: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Heterodox:
Read up about Schizoid Personality.

You're the one who isn't up to date.

Introversion is a symptom of a personality type.

Mind you, shyness or aloneness is not introversion.

Da fuq is aloneness!?
Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Bahamas95(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Born.

I have been an introvert from childhood and ain't got plans of taking off that coat. I hate noise and I disassociate myself from noisy people. Because I don't talk much people that ain't used to me think am proud or wicked. Most especially one of my aunties, she don't always feel comfortable around me. Back then when she visits and am the only one at home fear won't make her come in, she would prefer to wait at the gate till my mum or siblings return. grin

You hardly see me in social gatherings, if I manage to go I will look for a quiet spot to sit with people am familiar with......The only time you hear my voice is when am angry.

4 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by toujurs: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
80% of the users of this forum are chronic introverts. Especially the females

3 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by BabaCommander: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

I may be right or wrong, but you're definitely wrong by generalizing.

So, you think you know others more than they know themselves, but when it comes to knowing about you, "they simply don't understand"?
Why? Because you don't talk much but only sneakily observe?
You think they don't observe you too because they talk more?
How would the world be if we were all introverts?
I believe most introverts pretend to be good people, but the truth is they hate more.
They're too afraid to speak up or confront, so they bottle up a lot of issues within, which eats them up.
They tend to be manipulators and backstabbers too. smiley

You see most monsters online, they're introverts in real life.

You are getting things mixed up.
No where did I mention that introverts are all good folks, or that extroverts are bad folks.
Being a manipulator, backstabber, or monster in NOT a personality issue, but a choice. All personality types has there fair share of idiats as well as gifted people.

I will post a thread on this when I have the time and I will tagge you if it's okay by you.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Born Or Made? by Mariangeles(f): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaCommander:

You are getting things mixed up.
No where did I mention that introverts are all good folks, or that extroverts are bad folks.
Being a manipulator, backstabber, or monster in NOT a personality issue, but a choice. All personality types has there fair share of idiats as well as gifted people.

I will post a thread on this when I have the time and I will tag you if it's okay by you.

I look forward to it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! / 'Vampire' Mum Who Drinks People's Blood / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.