Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68592 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Tundex911: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Maybe she won turn to baby mama

Our generation
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by bepositive11: 1:38am On Jun 03, 2022
You read up a news article about a random man and conclude that he's not a pedophile. How do you know?

He's even complaining to the court about his wife denying sex. How do you know that it is not all he thinks about?

Please stop thinking that all men are like you.

If he cannot love his wife without sex, what makes you think that he can properly love her daughter or his step daughter?

KillerCrocodile:

That guy is no Pedofile.....

The wife knows that if she drops that story line, she would attract sympathy from everyone.

The Only reason he wants custody of the girl too is because he is the only man, the little girl know as DADDY.

And he must have spent millions of Naira raising the child since the age of 4.

The Father ..... Daughter bond is there

Today the estranged Olosho that he married is now turning the little girl's mind against him. She must have told the girl that the actor is not her real father. (See Confusion)

She also wants custody of the children so that she can be collecting money constantly from the man..

While she goes on rampage opening her Toto, looking for the next victim.

I believe the guy has learnt his lessons.

Next time if he sees BabyMama Toto, he would know how to play is cards well.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 2:48am On Jun 03, 2022
bepositive11:
You read up a news article about a random man and conclude that he's not a pedophile. How do you know?

He's even complaining to the court about his wife denying sex. How do you know that it is not all he thinks about?

Please stop thinking that all men are like you.

If he cannot love his wife without sex, what makes you think that he can properly love her daughter or his step daughter?

The same way I don't know you....

For example :

If your estranged wife accuses you of wanting to sleeping with your step daughter....

Do you expect me to believe that crap...

I will not.

When someone is pointing a finger at another person, the other fingers are pointing at the accuser.

The Olosho wife is pointing finger at the husband and trying to divert attention from herself.

4 days from Lagos to Enugu..... ? Who does that.... ?

She should explain to the court which man's house she was sleeping during those 4 days.

She refuses to give the husband Toto to F-ck because she has been giving it to her Lovers...

That is why she is always tired whenever the man want to touch her.

Now you can see that it is not only the woman that can throw around accusations..... right ..... ?

We are in a generation of baseless accusations and allegations.

People will say all manner of things about your person just to achieve their selfish goals.

There is something I do all the time.

If you tell me that someone is a devil and I should stay away from that person, I would make that person my friend.

I want to see the devil in him for myself...

It has always turned out that most of those warnings were done out of jealousy, bitterness , rivalry and selfish purposes.

You called the man a random guy ...... ?

Well,

just to let you know that the beautiful girl in your area may be willing to open her pussy for free, for the person you called a random guy.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by bepositive11: 3:13am On Jun 03, 2022
The bottom line is that we don't know whether or not he is a pedophile

There are great men out there who will go to great lengths to protect their daughters, but there are sadly also men out there who will rape their daughter in the blink of an eye

How do we know who is the great father and who is the wicked father? How can we tell them apart? Only their daughters know the truth

KillerCrocodile:

The same way I don't know you....

For example :

If your estranged wife accuses you of wanting to sleeping with your step daughter....

Do you expect me to believe that crap...

I will not.

When someone is pointing a finger at another person, the other fingers are pointing at the accuser.

The Olosho wife is pointing finger at the husband and trying to divert attention from herself.

4 days from Lagos to Enugu..... ? Who does that.... ?

She should explain to the court which man's house she was sleeping during those 4 days.

She refuses to give the husband Toto to F-ck because she has been giving it to her Lovers...

That is why she is always tired whenever the man want to touch her.

Now you can see that it is not only the woman that can throw around accusations..... right ..... ?

We are in a generation of baseless accusations and allegations.

People will say all manner of things about your person just to achieve their selfish goals.

There is something I do all the time.

If you tell me that someone is a devil and I should stay away from that person, I would make that person my friend.

I want to see the devil in him for myself...

It has always turned out that most of those warnings were done out of jealousy, bitterness , rivalry and selfish purposes.

You called the man a random guy ...... ?

Well,

just to let you know that the beautiful girl in your area may be willing to open her pussy for free, for the person you called a random guy.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 3:35am On Jun 03, 2022
bepositive11:
The bottom line is that we don't know whether or not he is a pedophile

There are great men out there who will go to great lengths to protect their daughters, but there are sadly also men out there who will rape their daughter in the blink of an eye

How do we know who is the great father and who is the wicked father? How can we tell them apart? Only their daughters know the truth

Ok I agree...

But that Wife also has some explanations to offer..

4 days of opening her matrimonial Pussy to " God knows who"

Is enough to make her loose custody of her children...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ucjo(f): 4:42am On Jun 03, 2022
A lot of people going into marriages fail to understand that sex is the active ingredient of marriage , if your wife denies you of sex pls go grab a side chick as simple as that
instead of fighting and fighting because anyone who denies their partner of sex is already a failure . See the video below to understand where I’m coming from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQZRbweiayA
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by AlphaTaikun: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.