Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68600 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Omo9ja147(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
Them just dey send mails like say na office work... This kind marriage na wao

7 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Okhuadams(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/
The simple fact is that Ijjeoma has seen a better, sweeter and bigger Rod

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by LadySarah: 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
toobusy:
I can count with my five fingers the number of marital good news I have heard and read this year,but the reverse is the case when it comes to bad news about modern marriages,where did it all go wrong,?it wasn't like this during the time of our fathers and grandfather's

Bcs the goodness starts with taking it away from social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by hammer567: 10:44pm On May 30, 2022
THIS THING WOMEN THEY CRY, HE HAS NOT FVXX ME OH.

YOUR CHEATING ON ME...

NA HIM YOUR WIFE DEY DENY U SEX? MAYBE YOU HAVE NOT FXXX HER INTO ADDICTION YET.

WEN U DO, SHE WILL BE CRAVING SEX LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT. grin

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by emkz: 10:45pm On May 30, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even if Peter Obi doesn't want to contest again, Come 2023 election, I will write his name with biro on the ballot and thumbprint on it. #IamWithPeterObi

And that singular action of altering the ballot paper invalidates it...and your vote.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Skmoda360(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2022
I'm sure he is not the father of the son...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2022
I just they pray make them come deposit for one of my product as the guy assure me say him go bring money come tomorrow morning ..amen..evrywhere go good
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Elvis2kay: 10:47pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=toobusy post=113326300]I can count with my five fingers the number of marital good news I have heard and read this year,but the reverse is the case when it comes to bad news about modern marriages,where did it all go wrong,?it wasn't like this during the time of our fathers and

Facebook & Instagram control the marriage of today. And whenever the women are seeking for help on how to save their marriage they will prefer to hear from Rihanna or Beyonce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Komu1048(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/

This life no balance, this one wey both front n back absent still Dey use a whole celeb do yanga.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by tiswell(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2022
marriage with single mothers mostly end in premium tears.

sad,but true sad

10 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by andyanders: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
As handsome as this man is, he married an ugly lady who was allready pregnant with another man's child, and at the same time, wants the custody of the child? This man fall my hands. Real Mumu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by EmzyT: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
meritadavize1:
This one no concern me, na nyamiri them matter, ipob terrorists will settle them fellow Igbo

You shouldn't have commented since it doesn't concern you undecided you would've allowed sensible people to comment instead undecided and I know you must've rushed to comment on the thread sef to know if you'll be among the top 5 commenters undecided

Sometimes it's better to be quiet and hide your foolishness than to speak and make it obvious undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by hammer567: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
Komu1048:

This life no balance, this one wey both front n back absent still Dey use a whole celeb do yanga.

HE MUST BE A SIMP.

HE NEED PERMISSION TO FUXX HIS WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Anonymous1992: 10:50pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Another celebrity marriage. Hnnmm
it’s so appalling how you people tend to label anybody a celebrity
Because a person has managed to act a couple of home-made movie doesn’t make he/she a celebrity
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Elvis2kay post=113326705][/quote]it was same during our forefathers the prob was that u where not getting information via ur phone..man does not change..God does not change women too..like this news u are getting from lagos today happened today and u may reside in rivers..then if person divorce another state nor go hear am
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by VULCAN(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2022
It's a shame when a man marries late but still gets it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Komu1048(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Elvis2kay post=113326705][/quote]

Leave Beyoncé, she is one of the few celeb that able to keep her marriage and neither has she came out for advise. But rhirhi always prefer small boy

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by hammer567: 10:52pm On May 30, 2022
VULCAN:
It's a shame when a man marries late but still gets it wrong.

E GET AM WRONG Oooo...

HOW DO U MARRY A LADY WITH A KID, WHEN U HAVE NONE?

THEN SHAMELESS TELL US SHE IS DENYING YOU SEX.

U AND HER WHO SUPPOSE DEY DENY SEX?

SOMETHING YOU WILL RECRUIT ONE BABE TO HANDLE, WHEN U REACH HOUSE, TELL HER AM TIRED, THEN SLEEP OFF.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Komu1048(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2022
hammer567:

HE MUST BE A SIMP.

HE NEED PERMISSION TO FUXX HIS WIFE.

Aswear a simp is a simp. Money or not, celeb or not, educated or not

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by mkoabiola: 10:55pm On May 30, 2022
Whala.

He want custody of d step mother.. � � Lol
How is that possible.
When ur estranged wife is d biological mother

Marriage these days get as e be sef...

Jumping out of marriage like keke

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by hammer567: 10:57pm On May 30, 2022
Komu1048:

Aswear a simp is a simp. Money or not, celeb or not, educated or not

SHE NO SUPPOSE GET POWER TO DENY YOU SEX.

NA HIM SUPPOSE DEY DENY HER SEX.

JUST HIRE A NEW BABE FOR THE FUN OF IT.

EVERY NIGHT SHE GO DEY HEAR AM TIRED AND DONT LEAVE ANY FOOD FOR ME, AM ON DIET. cool

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Kpengla(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2022
dre11:

Any marriage that survives within Nigeria's harsh, brutal socioeconomic environment is a miracle marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Sleekfingers: 10:58pm On May 30, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
This is why mothers will always warn their Sons NEVER to marry a woman with a child or children from a previous relationship...

Now she is accusing the actor of wanting to sleep with a child he started raising at the age of 4...

An actor that Nigerian Ladies are willing to give Free Toto.....

Some ladies may even pay him for sleeping with them.

So Sad...

See the wife face....

Abeg, she dey F-ck for outside....

She don dey open her matrimonial Toto for public consumption.

Ha! You are not a nice a person oooo
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Passionate888: 10:59pm On May 30, 2022
Aso ebi money don burn. Marriage these days scares me

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2022
Hahahhahahaha marriage na scam indeed Vagina people are problem to men. If you didn't marry them they can eat your shit because of obedience but immediately Jezebel secure the bag she turned to devil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Otunbakayce: 11:02pm On May 30, 2022
Handsome actor got married to after one undecided
Kalu you are a disgrace to men.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by gambia(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
Emperor88:

If we tell them marriage is overrated they will be quoting one dumb book and their dumb culture....majority of the one that appear good are only faking it. If you can't find your match them don't go into marriage just for the sake of it.

Honesltly.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by greypencils: 11:03pm On May 30, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by chatinent: 11:04pm On May 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Marriage is overrated. The day guys would realize that women need us more than we need them that they're willing to jump from prayer house to prayer house, mountain to mountain, prophet to prophet...etc to get a man, is the day the male folk would stop enslaving themselves to these jezebels.

This I have seen.

Nothing wey una talk wey no go make me marry.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by enonche85(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2022
Honourable1901:
This story get k leg,he no clear well.

I see STD
I see deny sex
I see sleep with a child
I see lost a pregnancy cause of STD
I see taking a step child
I see locating the children
I see deny right to father the children.

As a man is I strongly feel the woman is having a tough time and have alot at heart to talk

The question I want to ask is what happened to the girl's father and why did the woman leave him ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics) / Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.