Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68593 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by OlawaleBammie: 3:21am On May 31, 2022
Clicked:

Calm down, man. You can't be ranting this hard by 3am.
grin grin grin

Wen u dey try provoke me unnecessarily nko??

Alaye ma maa sebee ooh grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Whiteways: 3:22am On May 31, 2022
As old as you are man, only you with all this tori.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Clicked: 3:28am On May 31, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

Wen u dey try provoke me unnecessarily nko??

Alaye ma maa sebee ooh grin

Oya no vex, the people wey dey divorce no kuku know the both of us.
On AC or fan make breeze dey blow you. Me na jollof rice I dey chop now for this midnight grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by OlawaleBammie: 3:34am On May 31, 2022
Clicked:

Oya no vex, the people wey dey divorce no kuku know the both of us.
On AC or fan make breeze dey blow you. Me na jollof rice I dey chop now for this midnight grin
Jollof rice wey dem serve u for naming ceremony remain, now u quickly remember say u no chop yesterday night and if dont eat it before morning it may likely spoil and e go pain o. Well, i hope the meat is still intact sha, cus we know people like you, u go don trim the meat chop from all sides since yesterday grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 3:42am On May 31, 2022
bepositive11:
He's complaining about the mother not having sex with him anymore. Why does he want custody of the girl?

We are so quick to judge the wife, but we need to hear her own part of the story first. Maybe she is right

For a man to love a girl who's not his own biological daughter as his own daughter is hard to see. Its hard enough to find Nigerian men who genuinely love their wives without expecting anything in return, let alone their step daughter

Leave that thing...

I have seen true and real love shown to step daughters that are very matured..... Without any string attached.

Talkless of a ten year old girl...

If you have not seen it, I can tell up close that it is common among good and kind hearted men.

Not all men are devilish, perverts and sexual predators.

If the actor want to F-ck Toto, is it his 10 year old step daughter that he would sleep with ?

When there are ladies out there that would give him Pussy for Free.

The woman is trying to paint a picture of a Pedofile about the actor so that they can see a reason not to grant him custody..

You can see from the article that the Judge did not buy the story as he ordered the actor to go and play with his children.

Las Las, he would not be given custody because they are too young for him to give proper care to them. They need their mother now.

He should also focus and Support his own son. That one is his own blood and no one can drag the boy with him.

But that so called wife na Big Ashi....

4 days to travel from Lagos to Enugu....

Where was she hiding and with whom ?

Why did she leave the first baby daddy ?

Now she is planning to elope and open her public Toto for the third Baby Daddy.

May God help men.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Lexusgs430: 4:02am On May 31, 2022
So he does not only want custody of his child, he is also seeking custody of her child ......... Wàhálà no dey finish ......... wink
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by DAwest7: 4:03am On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Marriage is overrated. The day guys would realize that women need us more than we need them that they're willing to jump from prayer house to prayer house, mountain to mountain, prophet to prophet...etc to get a man, is the day the male folk would stop enslaving themselves to these jezebels.

This I have seen.
just because your parents never had a beautiful marriage never implies others will not have it.This have seen

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by vickydevoka(m): 4:06am On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Marriage is overrated. The day guys would realize that women need us more than we need them that they're willing to jump from prayer house to prayer house, mountain to mountain, prophet to prophet...etc to get a man, is the day the male folk would stop enslaving themselves to these jezebels.

This I have seen.
They buy de idea of lesbianism.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by SpecialEdition: 4:12am On May 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
This news isn't for the moment. A trip to the airport and you'll weep for Nigeria. See how folks are running out.....This born to rule mentality of the northerners must be STOPPED!!!! I'm not in the mood to curse any son of perdition that wants to derive joy in the blatant annoyance of our collective sensibilities. Can the south ever unite for God's sake!!!!

In the north here, northerners are registering and have always registered 10years old and above for PVC and NOBODY gives a hoot until figures come out there together with miscreants from Niger, terrorism was created to make this continue unabated. Sadly, Southerners are there fighting each other. I foresee Nigerians in the diaspora gathering together one day with a voice to bring this madness to an end if those within are so myopic to do it.

Don't worry too much the youth can rise again this mess. See how they couldn't rig Anambra state elections? It is possible. Support Peter Obi and spread the word. A good majority of the North are suffering the politics more than the rest of the country.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by edego2up(m): 4:18am On May 31, 2022
First let the actor give a good reason for demanding costody the girl
Secondly he should prouve to the court that he has no STD

Then the wife has to let everyone know where she was while using four days to travel from enugu to Lagos and what she was doing at the airport.who was she going to meet

There are so many unanswered parts for this Tori....

Abeg another day don come make we hear another news nobi dis one wey confusion don full ground.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by SpecialEdition: 4:19am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=dre11 post=113324859]

https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/[/quote

]
Once we hear the woman's side of the story, this case qill be closed.
He did not give a good reason.
If his wife is running then something is chasing her
How can a sane person carry two children to be doung runs? When she can leave them at home or even with at the said Enugu?
It would have been better he said he had lost interest in the marriage and did not want go reconcile than talking all these.

According to the Child’s Right Act, you can not deny the children the best education even if you’re quarrelling with your wife.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by tampadollarsign(m): 4:33am On May 31, 2022
��
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by bepositive11: 4:52am On May 31, 2022
How can you be 100% sure that he is not a pedophile?

Some pedophiles have wives at home but they still go and rape an innocent girl that they don't even know

My point is that it is better to be safe than sorry. Protect that girl from that man. If he is innocent, he will understand. If he is not innocent, the girl is safe

There are men who even rape their daughters for Christ sake.

There are good men but we can't claim that most of them are good or that most of them are bad. We just don't know. Just because you are a good man, don't go around thinking that all men are good like you

You will be amazed to know how sick some men are. Women too - they have their share of bad apples

KillerCrocodile:

Leave that thing...

I have seen true and real love shown to step daughters that are very matured..... Without any string attached.

Talkless of a ten year old girl...

If you have not seen it, I can tell up close that it is common among good and kind hearted men.

Not all men are devilish, perverts and sexual predators.

If the actor want to F-ck Toto, is it his 10 year old step daughter that he would sleep with ?

When there are ladies out there that would give him Pussy for Free.

The woman is trying to paint a picture of a Pedofile about the actor so that they can see a reason not to grant him custody..

You can see from the article that the Judge did not buy the story as he ordered the actor to go and play with his children.

Las Las, he would not be given custody because they are too young for him to give proper care to them. They need their mother now.

He should also focus and Support his own son. That one is his own blood and no one can drag the boy with him.

But that so called wife na Big Ashi....

4 days to travel from Lagos to Enugu....

Where was she hiding and with whom ?

Why did she leave the first baby daddy ?

Now she is planning to elope and open her public Toto for the third Baby Daddy.

May God help men.

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 5:00am On May 31, 2022
Romanoff:
How can you want custody of a step daughter that you're accused of molesting?

The story no just gel.

Don't mind him, he wants to continue from where he stopped.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by chris51(f): 5:04am On May 31, 2022
inoki247:
lol you still wan inherit your step daughter which kain SIMPle man b diz wetin du d father of the child...

I wonder
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by chris51(f): 5:04am On May 31, 2022
chris51:

I wonder
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Munzy14(m): 5:09am On May 31, 2022
Mstchwww lipsrsealed

To think there pre wedding pics was celebrated that year.. undecided

Marrying a single mum is = to marrying someone with problem already.

The Akpa-amu is seeking custody of the said daughter undecided How is he sure he owns the son as well?

Enugu ladies sef...discussion for another day.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by oliverwrites: 5:18am On May 31, 2022
andyanders:
As handsome as this man is, he married an ugly lady who was allready pregnant with another man's child, and at the same time, wants the custody of the child? This man fall my hands. Real Mumu.
Do you want him to be handsome and still marry a beautiful wife? He probably chose an *ugly* wife in consideration of you ugly folks. You ugly folks can't be ugly and then marry an ugly women.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by favour32(m): 5:20am On May 31, 2022
If you get resources marry many wives but select wella.
Avoid single mother as many nor good to marry.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by wisestman(m): 5:31am On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Some people just talk without thinking forgetting they are a product of marriage. Was this what your mother was doing, jumping from one place to the other, before she hooked your father? Smh
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by godofuck231: 5:35am On May 31, 2022
A new lover expels an old one. She has a new lover and it time to let her go or they will kill themselves , this woman is a witch , she uses men and need money seriously and he can't afford her lifestyle
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by treatise: 5:41am On May 31, 2022
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by donbenie(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2022
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ogene144(m): 5:49am On May 31, 2022
Malory:
Another celebrity marriage. Hnnmm
don't marry single mother they won't listen face it yourself 90% of them are Olosho
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Elidrisy20: 6:00am On May 31, 2022
Actor sorry to say,this your story no balance at all

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Teejay13(m): 6:01am On May 31, 2022
Nollywood and marriage scandal na friends jo
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by peacettw: 6:01am On May 31, 2022
Confused lots
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by eyinjuege: 6:08am On May 31, 2022
He can't get custody of his stepdaughter, unless he adopted her legally.
Why is he pushing for custody though?

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ekhai(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
ABSOLUTELY. YOU'RE A PROPHET. WE'RE UNNECESSARY ENSLAVING OURSELVES FOR NOTHING. CHEERS MAN.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Sleekfingers: 6:26am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Or he could just move onand get paternity result for his alleged son first

Brilliant idea. ...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Elnathan454(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2022
This story no concern me at all......the problem is making my own money,build my own house,buy my own car then marry my own wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.