Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68590 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Hoedogwu(f): 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by maureensylvia(f): 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
Chai
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
There are more serious issues going on in Nigeria now and not this.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Streetmovement(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just like in thier movies grin grin grin grin

Nollywood drama and thier real life drama, nawao.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Adrah3: 10:24pm On May 30, 2022
undecided
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Tekzyflex(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2022
That thing called marriage!!! Hmmmmm!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Farid24224(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
VAGINA PEOPLE!!! sad sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
Men are really through alot in marriages.

Thank God for social media, if not most of us would still be seeing women as angels who can't do no wrong

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Clicked: 10:27pm On May 30, 2022
The fact that you sent your wife an email shows that something was already wrong with the marriage before she took her kids and ran.

Who the hell communicates with their spouse through email? E never still talk wetin really happen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by bluefilm: 10:27pm On May 30, 2022
Wahala everywhere.

Those of us that are not married wish we are married.

Those of us that are married wish they are not married.

This life no just balance at all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Pierohandsome: 10:28pm On May 30, 2022
If we tell them to stop marrying single mothers ,they say "all women are not the same".

If they are good ,their baby daddy would have married them.

Men stop marrying single mothers,they are terrible

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Kablanre(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
This one don chop breakfast �

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by xtervaganza(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
This one don mad finish oo. You want the custody of your step daughter. Same daughter you have been accused of sleeping with.

This guy no normal

11 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Ibraheemmawa(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Another celebrity marriage. Hnnmm
celebrity marriage always crashes I don't why?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 30, 2022
I can count with my five fingers the number of marital good news I have heard and read this year,but the reverse is the case when it comes to bad news about modern marriages,where did it all go wrong,?it wasn't like this during the time of our fathers and grandfather's

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by HungrymanNL: 10:32pm On May 30, 2022
Alright
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Proudlyomonna: 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
If your wife denies you sex in this age where with agege bread and zobo this yeye girls will spread their legs wide open whaaa and you still keep her,you are a very big foollllll grin grin
Sex is not ultimate but denying your husband of his right should be a criminal offense,bcus it's quite equitable to witchcraft undecided

9 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ukaface(f): 10:34pm On May 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by chigoizie7(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2022
Mtcheew , please who is Peter obi going to choose as vice? Sanusi lamido sanusi?

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Yankee101: 10:36pm On May 30, 2022
Don’t give him a 10 year old child he is not the biological father of. Moreso she’s accused him of trying to sleep with the child, true or not let’s avoid stories that touch the heart

5 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by otokx(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2022
Would like to hear the wife's version of events.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Okunga: 10:36pm On May 30, 2022
Marriage is not for the fainted heart

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 30, 2022
Onyi22:
May God restore peace in their marriage, Amen

restore which peace, smtyms to maintain peace comes at a cost, to get peace prepare for war, if the marriage is no longer working make everybody find his or her way, shoo! rather than die in regret, unhappiness

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by gadgethead: 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
This guy is playing out his movie roles in real life.

11 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Emdebby2: 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Gkemz: 10:38pm On May 30, 2022
Most happy marriages have lapses behind the scene of social media.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Emperor88(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2022
gambia:
Marriage palava.
If we tell them marriage is overrated they will be quoting one dumb book and their dumb culture....majority of the one that appear good are only faking it. If you can't find your match them don't go into marriage just for the sake of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by cooooooks(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2022
No denial of STD. Did he cheat, she found out, and can't handle it?

You can't throw money around in child custody cases. In any case, you're opening yourself up to hefty monthly child support payments.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Creamypie(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
This man na mumu

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by LadySarah: 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
Kalu Ikeagwu wants custody of another man's seed while her parents are alive.

Both of you are mad.
Miscarriage,std,travel,Enugu,4 days etc.only you ppl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Elvis2kay: 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.