Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68596 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by semanose: 6:41am On May 31, 2022
Romanoff:
How can you want custody of a step daughter that you're accused of molesting?

The story no just gel.

I think he is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by membranus: 6:50am On May 31, 2022
bukatyne:
This must be a Nollywood script!

While the wife would not be blameless, his story already indicts him:

1. You did not see your wife after a working trip and you mail her; not call, ask friends, call her parents, call your parents, text message, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook etc. A mail?

2. You finally reach her via mail and your concern isn't why she left the marriage, it is why she took 4 days to get to Enugu. Does it mean that if she got to Enugu same day, you are fine? undecided

3. Your wife denies you sex and later claims that an STI caused a miscarriage. All you were concerned about was exonerating yourself. You are not even ashamed to say you didn't ask why she had the miscarriage. Seriously?! Your WIFE had a miscarriage and you don't even care?

4. Your wife accused you of raping/attempting to rape her daughter and yet you ask for custody? Are you that clueless or you think you are acting a soap? Same girl you stopped sending 'chop money' for because her mother accused you?

No iota of love, care, or thoughtfulness towards your wife.

Why did you marry her sef?

And to think you carried yourself like someone who has sense.

Ashe it was just acting.

@wife: I don't believe the accusation of alleged rape. If it were true, she would either be online or present evidence to stop him from getting custody.

See a woman's wrong sense of reasoning, twisting a man's words against him.

From the article, we can see, against your conjectures above:

1. That Kalu calls the woman when her absence was noticed, calls not picked by her.

2. Kalu did not know that the wife has absconded finally, so his only concerns was the whereabouts of his family.

3. Having a miscarriage is not always a life and death situation with women, depending on the month of occurrence. And besides he made mention of it in his refutation, which means he cares. And if he does not love her, out of the million girls swirling about him, he would not have married her, who was a single mother.

4. Kalu is asking for the custody of the young girl because he cares for the welfare of the girl, maybe knowing the waywardness of the mother and her Inability to take care of her. The mother is returning to her own father's house, meaning no source of income. Besides the Judge concerns was that Kalu may not be around all the time to take proper care of the girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Invest4growth: 6:51am On May 31, 2022
This guy thinks he is in location and acting a producers script. Give you another man's child? Surely, he will get the divorce and not the children but joint custody of the son. By the time the wife opens the can of worms and various shades of irresponsibilities, the whole world would be baffled about someone who should be a role model. Please let us remain patient and watch as events unfold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by alabo1: 6:57am On May 31, 2022
Malory:
Another celebrity marriage. Hnnmm

Marriage. For me I thank the Lord I am out of it and may I never be mad enough to go down that path again. Amen

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by tiswell(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2022
sugarbeesmith:
how true
for asking this kinda question,you need to change ya drugs asap sad
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by tiswell(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2022
burritto:
some men never learn. They always learn the hard way
I tell you bro,the day I saw their marriage arrangements, I knew it was only a matter of time before lamentation sets in.

single mothers are damaged goods!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by CSTRR: 7:14am On May 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:
She probably ran away with a Yoruba man. Them don collect this one wife. Next please
So other people dey boast of their wealth and achievement, you dey brag of una skills at sleeping with other people's wives.

You dey insult Yoruba men o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baajetu(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2022
Emperor88:

If we tell them marriage is overrated they will be quoting one dumb book and their dumb culture....majority of the one that appear good are only faking it. If you can't find your match them don't go into marriage just for the sake of it.
nothing like your match, as time passes, interest about life changes hence’ affects compatibility, that’s where problem starts from. No one can boast of maturity just pray you both find your changes aligning and you are both patient and tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Clicked: 7:31am On May 31, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Jollof rice wey dem serve u for naming ceremony remain, now u quickly remember say u no chop yesterday night and if dont eat it before morning it may likely spoil and e go pain o. Well, i hope the meat is still intact sha, cus we know people like you, u go don trim the meat chop from all sides since yesterday grin

Calme toi, I don dey tell you since. Also, please learn to use paragraphs when writing, it makes your writing look sensible. I no follow you talk again, you too dey blow hot.

Again, in Rema's voice, "baby calm down" cool grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Soukiss(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
This is why mothers will always warn their Sons NEVER to marry a woman with a child or children from a previous relationship...

Now she is accusing the actor of wanting to sleep with a child he started raising at the age of 4...

An actor that Nigerian Ladies are willing to give Free Toto.....

Some ladies may even pay him for sleeping with them.

So Sad...

See the wife face....

Abeg, she dey F-ck for outside....

She don dey open her matrimonial Toto for public consumption.

my buddy no b lier see her face i no fit take self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Clicked: 7:32am On May 31, 2022
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2022
patoski39:
Men are really through alot in marriages.

Thank God for social media, if not most of us would still be seeing women as angels who can't do no wrong
Lol that gender eh
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by VirileNelly2420: 7:40am On May 31, 2022
Honourable1901:
This story get k leg,he no clear well.

I see STD
I see deny sex
I see sleep with a child
I see lost a pregnancy cause of STD
I see taking a step child
I see locating the children
I see deny right to father the children.

As a man is I strongly feel the woman is having a tough time and have alot at heart to talk
D man confirmed he stopped sending Dem money last years November (2021).... Mehn, he really fumbled there! U let innocent kids suffer cos of d bluff u're having wit ur wife? ...it doesn't make any sense to me. Den, u're blaming her for leaving. Also wanting to have in custody a child u didn't father when d mother is still sane and alive? ...that's tyranny! The man seems oppressive if u ask me.

Am not against dia divorce, but d demand, I object!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by bigtt76(f): 7:44am On May 31, 2022
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 7:48am On May 31, 2022
BigBashiru:

I hv a female friend...she's 22 and already has a son & is a single mum....she was telling me she wants to get married... that her level of interest in a guy for marriage would depend on how financially capable the guy is.... so I started asking myself, if a financially capable guy marries her (a single mum), what's in it for him?? And she expects him to stick with only her and "not cheat" and I'm like wtf.... only God knows how hard her ex banged her. Rich nigger is getting left over....in this case its a bad deal for the guy.....
only a foool marries a left over after masking so much wealth
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by cocolacec(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2022
Two narcs in a relationship.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Ishilove: 8:08am On May 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

GenerousGbola

Thank you for this
LMAO!!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by AdaAwka1: 8:16am On May 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even if Peter Obi doesn't want to contest again, Come 2023 election, I will write his name with biro on the ballot and thumbprint on it. #IamWithPeterObi

Yes oo OBIdiently
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by BigBashiru: 8:17am On May 31, 2022
patoski39:
only a foool marries a left over after masking so much wealth

And the girl dey go church well and they do born again. Wen I tell her to find me a girl she will be like I shouldn't "fornicate"(I hate that word) blah blah blah.... but her God no tell am say to born pikin outside marriage no good.... funny hypocritical lady
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 8:18am On May 31, 2022
Una no dey motivate young ones at all! Everyday marriage crash, marriage Wahala! Nawaooo!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Daneguakhi(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2022
This is just sad
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Sagefromtheeast: 8:22am On May 31, 2022
Emperor88:

I remember asking someone on this forum what is you get in marriage that you can't get outside marriage...the okay thing he could mention is companionship and I told him people get companions in dogs/pets not to even mention humams alike. I also asked one dumb cousin of mine what is the essence of marriage and the mumu said the essence of marriage is to have kids, I was like my Gawd see person pikin...so why are married people with kids still not fuffiled? So Wizkid/Davido with kids outside wedlock are less of a human...
So their kids will not develop because they are not married or the ones that are married lives a better life.

For your mind, because you know Wizkid and Davido now you know something

SMH for this generation of kids

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 8:23am On May 31, 2022
BigBashiru:

And the girl dey go church well and they do born again. Wen I tell her to find me a girl she will be like I shouldn't "fornicate"(I hate that word) blah blah blah.... but her God no tell am say to born pikin outside marriage no good.... funny hypocritical lady
I pity person wey go marry that one,,, he won't only get an overused pussy but also a wannabe born again who will later deny him sex
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Advancedman(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/

This guy has finished himself, in fact he is a fool for considering the the stepdaughter in this case and I also think his lawyer is the biggest fool in this case where he should be a counselor.
The delicacy of the case is hypersensitive.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by georgeakins: 8:36am On May 31, 2022
andyanders:
As handsome as this man is, he married an ugly lady who was allready pregnant with another man's child, and at the same time, wants the custody of the child? This man fall my hands. Real Mumu.

That lady is not ugly at all.

Just that the guy made a big mistake by marrying a baby mama.

No single guy should go for a baby mama.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by harmony75: 8:37am On May 31, 2022
Beautiful family � let God intervene!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 8:49am On May 31, 2022
bepositive11:
How can you be 100% sure that he is not a pedophile?

Some pedophiles have wives at home but they still go and rape an innocent girl that they don't even know

My point is that it is better to be safe than sorry. Protect that girl from that man. If he is innocent, he will understand. If he is not innocent, the girl is safe

There are men who even rape their daughters for Christ sake.

There are good men but we can't claim that most of them are good or that most of them are bad. We just don't know. Just because you are a good man, don't go around thinking that all men are good like you

You will be amazed to know how sick some men are. Women too - they have their share of bad apples

That guy is no Pedofile.....

The wife knows that if she drops that story line, she would attract sympathy from everyone.

The Only reason he wants custody of the girl too is because he is the only man, the little girl know as DADDY.

And he must have spent millions of Naira raising the child since the age of 4.

The Father ..... Daughter bond is there

Today the estranged Olosho that he married is now turning the little girl's mind against him. She must have told the girl that the actor is not her real father. (See Confusion)

She also wants custody of the children so that she can be collecting money constantly from the man..

While she goes on rampage opening her Toto, looking for the next victim.

I believe the guy has learnt his lessons.

Next time if he sees BabyMama Toto, he would know how to play is cards well.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:52am On May 31, 2022
See my crush
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by plaintrader: 9:11am On May 31, 2022
'Your wifey a sugar sugaaaaaar' in flavour's voice grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by mikkyjay(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2022
lansile:
You think when you are married as a guy, you get access to sex? Just think it backwards henceforth because marriage gives you a reverse of all expectations. You get to cook more, wash more and lack time to think more. I'm married now and I miss single every night. Even if it's raining, the log besides me wouldn't even allow codling.

Bros you nailed it, a lot of these singles don't know what they have, let them get married first and see that truly most expectations are in reversal.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by wumi2017(f): 9:25am On May 31, 2022
Hunmm to get married this days dey fear person anyways my own marriage no go spoil inshAllah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.