Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68559 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by streamsofjoy(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Marriage is overrated. The day guys would realize that women need us more than we need them that they're willing to jump from prayer house to prayer house, mountain to mountain, prophet to prophet...etc to get a man, is the day the male folk would stop enslaving themselves to these jezebels.

This I have seen.

This is true. But u men have abused it we women are aware of that u have abused it and this is the reason for the birth of more jezebelik women. U see how u men don't know and understand ur place in life.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by sharpwriter(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2022
Omo9ja147:
Them just dey send mails like say na office work... This kind marriage na wao

Na formal marriage nah grin

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Annitakome(f): 9:53am On May 31, 2022
Ikeagu, your defense is very weak, how can you take custody of a step child that's female and her mother is alive and well? You even refused to send them upkeep allowance since November 2021.

You that will not always be around due to the nature of your work, how will you now be able to care for them or you think money is all they need?

Your wife lost a pregnancy and you didn't care enough to find out from the doctor or your wife why that happened? You are obviously not a good and kind person.

If the judge grant your request I will truly understand that Nigeria is completely lawless.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Kinzo0917(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2022
meritadavize1:
This one no concern me, na nyamiri them matter, ipob terrorists will settle them fellow Igbo
. MOD BAN THIS GUY. RULE 2 MUST BE APPLIED HERE. ENOUGH OF THIS TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. IT IS GETTING ANNOYING DAY BY DAY. PLEASE RULE 2
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2022
Onyi22:
May God restore peace in their marriage, Amen

That ship has sailed.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by meritadavize1(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2022
Shey ur brain de pain u ba?
Kinzo0917:
. MOD BAN THIS GUY. RULE 2 MUST BE APPLIED HERE. ENOUGH OF THIS TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. IT IS GETTING ANNOYING DAY BY DAY. PLEASE RULE 2
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Emmanuel909090: 10:32am On May 31, 2022
Take heart bro, she lost.
Be happy
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by PattyMike(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2022
U can tell he is bitter and wants to take away what she loves the most. To the extent of wanting custody of the woman’s child lmao. Person wey no be u born lol mofo

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by zanshi: 10:43am On May 31, 2022
Is marriage even worth it for a man, like what do you stand to even gain?

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by dammyco(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2022
You be handsome man, get another babe to dey knack and forget marriage for now.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ebufa: 11:28am On May 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
This news isn't for the moment. A trip to the airport and you'll weep for Nigeria. See how folks are running out.....This born to rule mentality of the northerners must be STOPPED!!!! I'm not in the mood to curse any son of perdition that wants to derive joy in the blatant annoyance of our collective sensibilities. Can the south ever unite for God's sake!!!!

In the north here, northerners are registering and have always registered 10years old and above for PVC and NOBODY gives a hoot until figures come out there together with miscreants from Niger, terrorism was created to make this continue unabated. Sadly, Southerners are there fighting each other. I foresee Nigerians in the diaspora gathering together one day with a voice to bring this madness to an end if those within are so myopic to do it.

what have been ipob in diaspora been doing since 2012?................you are 10 years late to the party!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Honourable1901(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2022
enonche85:

The question I want to ask is what happened to the girl's father and why did the woman leave him ...

More reason I said the woman is having a lot at heart

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Abakelawal(f): 11:58am On May 31, 2022
That's why guys don't like single mother there Wahala is too much

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 31, 2022
Fear Enugu women o! The guy should take it easy least he receive slaps.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by NaijaCars4sale: 12:49pm On May 31, 2022
Another sad story
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2022
quentin06:
Fear Enugu women o! The guy should take it easy least he receive slaps.
Slaps ke

Na only sex denial he complain
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On May 31, 2022
Invest4growth:
This guy thinks he is in location and acting a producers script. Give you another man's child? Surely, he will get the divorce and not the children but joint custody of the son. By the time the wife opens the can of worms and various shades of irresponsibilities, the whole world would be baffled about someone who should be a role model. Please let us remain patient and watch as events unfold

The nerve of him to ask for another man’s child when the mother is very alive and capable. A female one at that. He isn’t solely fighting for his own child, a BOY! But he wants custody of his STEP-DAUGHTER too. He is deranged.

eyinjuege:
He can't get custody of his stepdaughter, unless he adopted her legally.
Why is he pushing for custody though?

Because he is a Nigerian man and they love their step-daughters SOOOO MUCH.

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Triangles1(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2022
Guderian:

With your vaseline abi

Dirty mind set of people, is people like you that do worst in secret that's why your mind always think of evil.

Being single doesn't mean you can't have partners but casually.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by sugarbeesmith(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2022
tiswell:
for asking this kinda question,you need to change ya drugs asap sad
you dey reason with ur anus...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by tiswell(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2022
sugarbeesmith:
you dey reason with ur anus...
mu.mu
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by kelvine(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
Trust me, you typed my comment word for word.
Even my own kids will find me when they get old enough.

inoki247:
lol you still wan inherit your step daughter which kain SIMPle man b diz wetin du d father of the child...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by djon78(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

What is wrong with a single mother?

Everything is wrong with it

See as the actor dey cry

Guys are warned to stay clear of single mothers and it's true

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by waziri4biz: 4:50pm On May 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
This news isn't for the moment. A trip to the airport and you'll weep for Nigeria. See how folks are running out.....This born to rule mentality of the northerners must be STOPPED!!!! I'm not in the mood to curse any son of perdition that wants to derive joy in the blatant annoyance of our collective sensibilities. Can the south ever unite for God's sake!!!!

In the north here, northerners are registering and have always registered 10years old and above for PVC and NOBODY gives a hoot until figures come out there together with miscreants from Niger, terrorism was created to make this continue unabated. Sadly, Southerners are there fighting each other. I foresee Nigerians in the diaspora gathering together one day with a voice to bring this madness to an end if those within are so myopic to do it.
Baba choose a political thread and do this
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by kelvine(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
The Judge saw him as a weak man.
He disgraced men.

SmartyPants:
Imagine a judge reasoning that the man would be scared of blood.

Ratio decidendi in the mud!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by kelvine(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2022
Seconded.
His son will look for him whenbhe comes of age.

dammyco:
You be handsome man, get another babe to dey knack and forget marriage for now.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Kowolab: 6:25pm On May 31, 2022
Marriage is not overrated is just the foundation of their union that seems faulty and weakened as a result of their questionable antecedents. Anyway sha am I first timer in the house.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Kowolab: 6:26pm On May 31, 2022
Marriage is not overrated is just the foundation of their union that seems faulty and weakened as a result of their questionable antecedents. Anyway sha am a first timer in the house.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Sholuwa241: 6:27pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Marriage is overrated. The day guys would realize that women need us more than we need them that they're willing to jump from prayer house to prayer house, mountain to mountain, prophet to prophet...etc to get a man, is the day the male folk would stop enslaving themselves to these jezebels.

This I have seen.
bless you there others here should lean from this wise saying here your teeth Complete
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2022
tiswell:
mu.mu
piglet
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by tiswell(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2022
sugarbeesmith:
piglet
a d a k a
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2022
Kowolab:
Marriage is not overrated is just the foundation of their union that seems faulty and weakened as a result of their questionable antecedents. Anyway sha am I first timer in the house.
What is the foundation ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh And Anabella Amaraci Collins (Her Lesbian Partner)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.