Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,372 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58388 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kendollar696(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
To all of you praising the man..

In your marriage, your wife will cheat before you and give you STD join....

Shea uhna go enter too..
yours will be served hot hot!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by phemmyfour: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
He was looking for an excuse to cheat. Perhaps he's been cheating on his wife before the incident cos you can't just called a random woman to cook for you at that time of the day

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by gabbytabby: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
No mind am na himself him go give stroke. He is begging for reaction just make the pepper soup as planned the next day for all the family kwa.

It is better if he meets you all eating the pepper soup self and when him come say dear and make sure to collect him briefcase and start his meal with the pepper soup qua. He would not know how to react since he was expecting fight and small fear go catch am and he will continue to watch you all day.

The fear of woman they say is the beginning of wisdom. No mind am he wan kill kete kete ni.

Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by NaijaCars4sale: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is very complicated
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by GboyegaD(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

Just curious, what is your age bracket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Paulianfa(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Second wife loading...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by CSTRR: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is wrong.

This is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Joy69(f): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
That side chic must be an Edo girl.. we nor dey take man play. Especially the one wey Sabi Bleep give you correct head
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by CSTRR: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
If the wife now becomes a LovePeddler with her own boyfriend outside, she is justified.

That is the height of disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
I see why your husband had the guts to do what he did:

In all your concern, you are worried what he did wrong.

Not that fact he is cheating, disrespectful, inconsiderate, unyielding or plain stupid.

Ma, you are wrong, next time, cook it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kendo999: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
That's good from the man cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by DownChelsea(f): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

Imagine marrying a woman with your hard fetched money traditionally.

And she can't feed you properly.

Horrible.

The hardworking man needs good nutrition and he has gone out to get it.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by DKM123: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Unshackled:

Wnere in the article did she write that she came from work and headed straight to the kitchen and sweated to cook for the husband?

She said her husband came from work by 7 and SHE SERVED HIM FOOD

See as you dey exaggerate and add curry and sugar on top of the matter.

Are you a pussy?

All this demonic men on nairaland. God punish you ten times. So what if I am a "pussy". If by pussy you mean feminine, is there anywhere it is written that being a pussy is a sin?

You are too steeeewpid to comprehend that she wrote that she just came back from work and was tired yet you have the audacity to carry your spaghetti-for-brains to come reply your demented mother.

Wicked soul. If your sister just returned from working all day, went to cook for her despicable cheating husband and serve him yet the nincompoop demand he wants a different meal there and then and when she tells him she is exhausted he calls his side chic and leaves the house, I am sure you will clap for your in-law.

You can even do such a thing I am sure. Wickedd devilish twaaat like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by donb06: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being is she supposed ti break herself because she has a husband and she even said she'll do it the following day, some of you so called alpha males just sound like entitled brats, you dont treat anyone like that.
If the lady wasn't doing anything at all ill understand but the fact that she still did even after working yet youre still blaming her nah yall have issues.

The problem still starts with you ladies. In my neighborhood all the ladies are competing with each other on how well they can spoil their male children. Kissing them in the mouth, breeding spoilt brats with entitlement mentality. When your husbands caution you quarrel them. Upto five of them are being groomed in my neighborhood. When they grow, this is the outcome.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by InHeaven(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
This can't be real picture of what transpired.

If it's actually then that's highly irresponsible of the man to have acted in such a disrespectful and inconsiderate manner, she didn't marry a cook for God sake.

How could he be asking for such at that odd hours? Where's love(pity) for her woman.

Some are even regarding him as real niggar, real niggar because he's very wicked sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kkk777: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.

I'm not surprise this is coming from you as most of you has fish brain.

You need to hear from the husband before you start passing your judgment.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
How do u know it's his side chick It cud b his cousin, or jus friend grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by 8stargeneral: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good for her...next time she should set up and take her responsibilities
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
The man is just like me. But I won't make the call in her presence.
I eat what I like

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by danot1030: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:

Really, looking for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her you said, you mean seriously, how was he getting the excuse to cheat before then?

Women braze up, what you're not ready to give your husband at home the woman outside is ever ready to give him.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by PlanktonX: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided

Divorce him and go to where?

And you believe the other men out there are better!!!

Or she should pack to her father's house, where they would welcome her for 2 weeks and then story starts.

As he go out, before stepping out, just look for a condom if there is one, give it to him and wish him good luck, nothing kills man's morale better. And women, always fortify your home with prayers, daughters of jezebel are out there not to steal your husband, becos he is not their priority but to destroy your home.

No girl friend tries that with a fire breathing prayerful woman, she wouldn't survive the fire.

And women, be a good friend to your husband, he is the Lord and the head, the leader and your crown. Protect your crown with prayers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Animals are 4th class citizens while you ladies are 5th class citizens. The man was even merciful.

Blessedassuranc if I marry you, and you try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my side chic place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in your presence.

it wld only be a lady with NO SELF ESTEEM to even be around you. So you now know where to channel your wishful thinking. IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED THINGS

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

That's why I called her careless! grin

You've vindicated me grin

But you re still dumb to hang around jobless asses like that side chick and worse of it, you dont even discern the fact that she is jobless..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Hayee(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Emaprince:
That one concern you.

What he doesn't know won't kill him..but what he rubs on your face, drains away your happiness.

Since two can play that game...why can't the two do it the same way?...why should one be proud about it, while the other is scared and ashamed to let it show?

Hiding will make you not fully enjoy it when you want to..because you don't want to be suspected. But he can make calls on speak out in your presence and head out for a quicky.

Do it and prove you are both equal. Lol
story story stooorrrry cheesy grin grin

Cheating is sweet na to a 4 extra dicks to any man that trys this with me
Divorce is not something that is new, because that is the highest he can do cheesy grin grin

You can shame the shameless cheesy tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by toujurs: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why do you guys think the lady is bothered, it's because she is a leeche, she know the man could easily be loved by any woman outside, because of what he has in his possession.

The guy doesn't have time for nonsense, arrogant and demanding and disrespectfull, this is how you would be disrespected as a lady when your hungry and lazy ass won't let u work, but leeche on men. She doesn't have levels, because if she had, the man won't have had such effontery
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by luvyaself95(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
FatherBona:
Here for the simp vs red pill comments grin
none of them can do such things because it doesn't make sense women are not slave it just their duty and because it's their duty that doesn't mean we should be using it against them
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by InfinityFabric: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
olaniyilukman:
To be honest, marriage can be frustrating at times and you will be scared to take some decisions just because you want to secure future for your children, my wife is hardworking but she is lazy when it comes to romantic affairs, I rate her 20% out of 100% . Sometimes I feel depressed and I will just sit down and try to figure out the best solution to the problems,but all is not working at all. I am just trying to be careful not to take in any girl because all girls outside are desperate to be with someone who is financially stable and is well to do and I love my child so much that I don't want him to share fatherhood with another children from different mother and my wife is not romantic at all.. pls has anyone be in my shoe and if yes what is the way out pls... Thanks and all kind of advices are welcome
- Eliminate medical and health problem if any.
- It could it be stress from the work that's making her dry ? Then you can reduce her workload and see what happens
- Perhaps she's working so hard to avoid intimacy with you because you're not sexually arousing to her. You need to work on yourself in that case.
- Does it happen before her getting pregnant or after ? Some women just become romatically lazy after having a kid. If it's before, perhaps she's feeling too secure.
- Is she also getting fat ? Of course she is.
- Might be getting it somewhere else. Don't get angry, just a thought.

These are the ones I can think of right now, it's always something causing the issue, find the cause before getting into another.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by altteemy: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
DKM123:
What am I reading? You said you came back from WORK and went straight to the Kitchen to sweat and cook for your cheating husband, yet #*F*&U!£C"*#K ?

This is how much Nigerian women have lost thier self esteem and value marrying idi#otic Nigerian men who treat them like they are subhumans and lesser beings with no feelings.

How da fuuk do you come on social media after such callousness by your so called husband asking if you did wrong? What nonsense wrong are you asking about?
You did wrong and your husband did amazingly right. Is that answer okay?

May I not raise a stewpid daughter with the self worth of a castrated millipede.

I think the people around her hubby are her main fear. They would probably support her husband claiming she is forming modern woman that can't hand-grind pepper or enslave herself for her husband.

Take note that it seemed the knowledge of a side chick was not new to her and hobby didn't hide it. The new one was the hubby's assurance that side chick would do his bidding which that confidence made him to place the call on speaker.

People around her husband are sure to say the side chick is the real wife material and the home wife is just a house warmer.

She obviously doesn't want to leave or divorce him but would rather face the toxicity in her union. The only reason she is outing it to the general public is that her home based people already support the husband.

She just need to improve her self worth and not be seen as a push over. Will the hubby accept same if the case was reversed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Pzpropertylimit(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ur time is up in that house madam. Just arrange ur load . So sorry . He knows what he is doing . He is just tired of marriage and has been looking for opportunities without seeing because u have been a good wife to him .
Kai , this is the height of heart break .
U for call one of ur EXs and gave him one round stand na

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

But you re still dumb to hang around jobless asses like that side chick and worse of it, you dont even discern the fact that she is jobless..

Is she jobless, how did u know?

Side chick is bae grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Heavance(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Useless, but people celebrated and danced on their wedding day. wooo, let the woman manage what she has married.
The man only showed her there is nothing impossible jare
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by dominique(f): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Yu took this words from my mouth
When a woman is a burden to a man, he behave very silly just like this
But a woman is an asset, he will be scared of loosing her

Osinachi was an asset to her husband, how did he treat her till she died?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.