Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58385 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

Learn to read, the foolish side chick said she will get it in an eatery.

That's the smartest woman
grin The so called wife only know the road to eatery when is birthday. grin

Common sense is not common
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Desusi: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Wow!The man is callous!. The Bible golden rules says 'do unto others what you want them do to you'If only he knows.He will reap what he sowed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2022
indodon:
every girl's dream is to marry a handsome, god-fearing rich man..

So when you get married y'all will feel like you have 'arrived'...

That( marriage) is your (female gender) greatest achievement cool

It is our achievement, yet you men keep marrying women every weekend, if marriage doesn't benefit men, why do you guys propose, pay bride price and marry at the end of the day, stay single, have a baby mama and live the rest of your life now, why the pains and stupid rants because women are getting married?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

If I should ever think of marrying again talk more of marrying you, you will be my dog tied to a chain in a cage, you will be fed from the crumbs that fall of my table because dog food will be too classy for you

Your mother and generation are 5th class citizens.
Na for my own house you wan dey feed me crumbs?? Lol.. Seriously you've a dead fish brain... Very useless gender

Madam I will kick your smelling ass out of my house, you belong to the streets. Animals are 3rd class citizens while you ladies are 5th class citizens.

Screw you! Damnnn you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by saintobing: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Madam pls � protect your family and call your husband and apologize to him. Do u want someone to take your husband from you? All these single ladies telling you to divorce him. Will be the one looking for the man contact
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2022
dominique:

You're comparing a working wife to a jobless side chick who won't hesitate to dance to his command as long as she's getting paid. Did you not read the part where she said she just got home from work? [b]So you expect her to go out and buy fish and pepper soup ingredients after returning from work [/b]because the animal she married demanded for it? If he wanted to eat the fish peppersoup so bad, he should have brought it. Stupid men think it's a thing of pride to treat their wives badly because they can get away with it, [b]that's why most of them die of "natural causes" or get abandoned [/b]after they're old and sick

And she can stand for 2hrs gossiping.

grin smart babe is taking over gradually
What stops her from sending someone to eatery to get it? She is watching African Magic or Zworld

grin women live forever, they don't die grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ernesthugo(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2022
7PM IS NOT 10PM,ANYWAYS THE MAN SIDE OF THE STORY NEED TO BE TOLD?
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided

So if she divorce him you will marry to your brother baa? You this "Fernardezisgone" of a babe sometime I wish to see you to access who the real human you are because your post sometime here are extremely weird, I mean no harm just been honest with you.

Have asked yourself if the woman in was actually saying the truth? Have you heard the man side of the story? Have you find out who that woman is? Because toxic women always love claiming victim.

If the woman is of no "atitude" their is no way her husband could do that right in her present so you should know before that man was driven to that point something is not right somewhere from the wife side.

Good day.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by chatinent: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2022
It's the guts for me.

Many reasons some people dey poison their spouses but we no dey understand since na death. You don't push people to the wall.

Humans can do the unthinkable when you push them to the wall.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Advocate500: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2022
The useless man is selfish and subhuman, what a f..uk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Toba24: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Kollins11 post=113367108][/quote]

your father

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2022
delvinho:

If your dad did that when you were growing up how would you turn out to be? Sicko
Tell your sisters not to try this nonsense with me... Because I no get joy ooo.

A word to the wise is enough.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Raymeg7(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being is she supposed ti break herself because she has a husband and she even said she'll do it the following day, some of you so called alpha males just sound like entitled brats, you dont treat anyone like that.
If the lady wasn't doing anything at all ill understand but the fact that she still did even after working yet youre still blaming her nah yall have issues.
let's not judge from one side, I know that most of us has conscience, there must be something she is not telling us, let's not judge from one side, he can not have side chick that night, this things may have going on, he decided to show her something she did not expect

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Henz81: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19
Women are not slaves to marriage and should not be. In the book of proverbs, God watches everything we do. Dear, just put everything in prayer because the devil is at work. And for that good for nothing side chick, she will one day pay for her evil deeds. God punish Satan! I'm out of here
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

That's the smartest woman
grin The so called wife only know the road to eatery when is birthday. grin

Common sense is not common

Apply your brain

A side chick that doesn't work, depends on the foolish horseband for livelihood, will have time on her hands to go to an eatery to get it,

While a wife who works, gets home at 7pm after the long traffic, cooks, tends to the kids, will have the time to drive to an eatery at what, 10pm right?

Yes common sense is truly not common, for you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Toba24:

your father
May Sango and Amadioha strike your mama kpekus. I*oit!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by abokikhalifa: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
The man was even merciful.

If I were to be the man and she try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my side chic place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in her presence.

That's won't be a bad idea if that how you intend to raise your family.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by KillerCrocodile: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This man own pass my own oooo grin grin grin
This one na "Ogaaaaaaa"...
It's very bad if he truly called his Wife " LAZY"
He has right to seek the services of his "sidechick" nicodemusly provided he's not yet married to her but not openly, as purported by his bewildered wife. We have to call this "Oga" to order!

Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nicodemusly.......

I have learnt another grammar today.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Cleveraustine01(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Taa shut up you have nothing to say
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by ufotunang: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Your husband is a play boy...so he has a fish pepper soup side chick... nawaoooo
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Unshackled: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2022
czarr:
Alpha male
Lol.

But seriously that was disrespectful to the wife.
This is what happens when you bring nothing except vagina to the table and you desire to marry a rich man, especially a rich man who knows you are with him cos of his ability to provide. You would be treated without respect.

No woman who the husband considers as valuable to his life, economically/financially, spiritually etc. Would treat her like that.

did you read the article or fail to comprehend?

The wife is working

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Unperturbed2022: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
So babe, you brought an issue we could trash ordinarily at home down here. I am dissapointed at you!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadarasBlade:

The wife could have suggested this tho.

At what time? She got home at 7pm, cooked, tend to kids, 3hrs has elapsed, why can't the husband get his cravings in the eatery himself?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Smilesvilles21: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
A man cannot be pleased, know this and know peace. Just make sure u do what is expected of you as a wife and be kind. A man that will cheat will cheat no matter what
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ifakiland(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19
You have the guts to tell him he should wait till tomorrow?? Lol sebi as you no value your husband another woman wey value am don go cook the pepper soup smh....
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by emkz: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
That man has no single respect for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

Apply your brain

A side chick that doesn't work, depends on the foolish horseband for livelihood, will have time on her hands to go to an eatery to get it,

While a wife who works, gets home at 7pm after the long traffic, cooks, tends to the kids, will have the time to drive to an eatery at what, 10pm right?

Yes common sense is truly not common, for you.

grin you don't have respect grin
Think how others that sees these your comments that's full of derogatory words thinks about you? grin

Working or not working is never an excuse, COMMON SENSE IS.
Must she be the one to go and buy it? Be wise.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Unshackled: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
DKM123:
What am I reading? You said you came back from WORK and went straight to the Kitchen to sweat and cook for your husband, yet #*F*&U!£C"*#K ?

This is how much Nigerian women have lost thier self esteem and value marrying idi#otic Nigerian men who treat them like they are subhumans and lesser beings with no feelings.

How da fuuk do you come on social media after such callousness by your so called husband asking if you did wrong? What nonsense wrong are you asking about?
You did wrong and your husband did amazingly right. Is that answer okay?

May I not raise a stewpid daughter with the self worth of a castrated millipede.

Wnere in the article did she write that she came from work and headed straight to the kitchen and sweated to cook for the husband?

She said her husband came from work by 7 and SHE SERVED HIM FOOD

See as you dey exaggerate and add curry and sugar on top of the matter.

Are you a pussy?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ndidi2: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to gets the deserved rest she craves for.
Akuko n' egwu Mike Ejeagha..
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by qtguru(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

Forget RP this is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by omorttee4u(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Let me borrow from Joe lyrical line "what you don't do for her/him, you find somebody else who cares "

Seriously, when you are two in any competition... some body will do whatever it takes to win the game. The hubby allow a game to play on him , by having affair outside marriage.

This is likely to be one sided story, he might have a lot tell about your mistreatment. Some ladies sole handedly push their husband outside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.