Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58397 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Channah1(f): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Unshackled:
nice question. Now is it then the wife started being lazy and foul mouthed?

What's lazy in being tired and wanting to rest? is the woman a machine of some sort? Meanwhile, the girlfriend may not be working or having other responsibilities that his wife carries alongside tending for the kid and the big head himself, that's why its easy for her to cook pepper soup at any time of the day she's called upon.

On top of it all, that's not enough reason for the man to become a cheat. Issues like that can be resolved through communication, dialog. Not cheating on her. That's arrant nonsense and not justifiable enough.

A cheat will always be a cheat whether the woman is perfect or not. He's only looking for flimsy excuses to exhibit a character trait that is naturally in him and most men.

I don't know where cheating is a penalty for a womans refusal to prepare a dish for her husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Konjiboii: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Feminist wife
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by IamGreen1(f): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
To see sensible men on nairaland is rare. See stupid comments everywhere from misgynist lot. You'll must be mad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by boldsleek: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

So many fools.on the internet space,

The wife cooked, sh stood up to her responsibilities,

Since he was once a bachelor and can feed himself, why can't he feed his cravings himself? Why wait for the wife to do it?

Since he is married, he will not be served whatever he wants, he must put his wife's feelings and convenience into consideration before he requests for anything so as not to be seen as selfish, marriage is not a master slave arrangement

Men will not be respected because they are men with ego, respect is reciprocal, respect is earned, you will only receive what you give out.

In this part of the world, you black men are the dregs of the world, you see yourselves as king, and the result of your stupidity is a corrupt country, terrible economy, insecurities, kidnapping, Yahoo, fraud, skull mining, cannibalism etc, you black destroy good things, yet still slaves to the western countries,

The horseband is wayward, the side chick has always existed before this incident,

Next time, since the foolish man is not dumb, he should open him mouth and tell his wife what he craves to eat, and she should not apologise when she is not wrong.
Na the woman wey come online come dey ask question I blame.

I swear, if a man disrespects me in that manner, that will be the last day I will cook for him. he will forever eat from that his side chick till the day he will die.

come on, what's the worst thing that can even happen in marriage sef that has happen before?

marry his sidechick? Na new thing.?
or, we divorce? Na still new thing.?

wetin dey shack Nigerian men sef? Na some ladies dey tolerate nonsense Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ambassadors: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
omorttee4u:
Let me borrow from Joe lyrical line "what you don't do for her/him, you find somebody else who cares "

Seriously, when you are two in any competition... some body will do whatever it takes to win the game. The hubby allow a game to play on him , by having affair outside marriage.

This is likely to be one sided story, he might have a lot tell about your mistreatment. Some ladies sole handedly push their husband outside.
Very true! There were several times i want make love to my wife she will tell me she is not in the mood or her head is paining her or she is tired or lets leave it for another time... i started asking myself what have i gotten myself into? Then thoughts of having a side chick came and like you said its most ladies sole handedly push their husbands outside. Thats my ten kobo opinion

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

I already dey husband house don't kill yourself

But that prayer will be for your sisters and daughters, amen

grin why are you in husband house naw grin

You can worship your own but advising others not to respect and keep their own, encouraging them to expose their husbands to side chicks.

Anyway, I don't believe you because u don't talk or reason like married person, you think like a hoeh!

The song is meant for you and ur mama
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by bluefilm: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
delvinho:
A huge fool is what you are. Plenty of useless kids in this space. Yahoo boys mentality.

An adult who insults people in the public is nothing but a good-for-nothing idiot.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Hayee(f): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Emaprince:
Can you also have the guts to rub it in his face or..you will hiding and be sneaky about it?

If you really wanna challenge him, best way to do it is to rub it on his face as he did to you..then we shall know if you no go feel the heat. Let me not talk about the shame.

Its like you want to start singing " carry me dey go" all over again?

You think men and women are equal? Keep deceiving yourselves
story if e pain you go hug transformer cheesy grin tongue tongue

All cheat na cheat, openly or not cheesy grin grin

It is even sweeter when you do it at his back, when he thinks he is suffering you not know you have 4 dicks at your neck and call cheesy grin grin grin

Cheating sweet ooo, because you can't shame the shameless grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Arabk25: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
I wonder why people will be giving out wrong advice on this platform
At least the woman begged and said the man should wait till tomorrow not as if she's not going to prepare it, and moreover its late already before you know what's up its morning. Is that enough reason to call another woman in her present to prepare it for him? What a disrespect to the woman. Well something must kill a man I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
That was Disrespectful from the husband.

I hope when he doesnt perform well, he wont be surprised when the wife calls the gateman to satisfy her in his presence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Elidrisy20: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Na you fault nah, you are too lazy
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by tiswell(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

Either you lack comprehension skills, or common sense is truly not common.
dey your dey, I don't deal with bitter feminists sad
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by cp3o: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
As a man, I advise men to tread carefully. The agile "outside woman" is not really likely to be as liveable with as the wife in the house. When you transplant the wild species to the domestic environment, you will discover stuff you can't share with the rest of us, because you brought it upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by dokkyelele(f): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
This mata get 2 side
First as a wife u should be able to do anything for ur husband vice visa cause girls and guys are out there ready to go extra miles for what is URS.
When ur husband says he want fish pepper soup....give him fish pepper soup. He is ur husband.
Therefore I won't blame him for using one of his life lines although it's wrong to call a side chick at this moment . He can simply place an order online or take the wife out for impromptu night shopping

The second side is to the husband
Understanding is very important in a marriage. U definitely v knew it's late and she just came back tired as u. U could have called her to do so in time or kuku take her out to get it for u. That side chick move was so wrong imagine her doing that to u
Well they knew themselves before getting married we can only look and learn but if u want real talk then WhatsApp me on 08034812261
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by MadarasBlade(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Channah1:

What's lazy in being tired and wanting to rest? is the woman a machine of some sort? Meanwhile, the girlfriend may not be working or having other responsibilities that his wife carries alongside tending for the kid and the big head himself, that's why its easy for her to cook pepper soup at any time of the day she's called upon.

On top of it all, that's not enough reason for the man to become a cheat. Issues like that can be resolved through communication, dialog. Not cheating on her. That's arrant nonsense and not justifiable enough.

A cheat will always be a cheat whether the woman is perfect or not. He's only looking for flimsy excuses to exhibit a character trait that is naturally in him and most men.

I don't know where cheating is a penalty for a womans refusal to prepare a dish for her husband.

No where in the story suggests that the man cheated on her, he only went to eat his meal outside from who could prepare it, or you're just triggered because another woman cooked his meal?

My uncle has numerous numbers of joints we hang out at, he tells them to prepare something before we come, perhaps that was what happened.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by onlinestaff2020: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Marriage is overrated!

The man is an alpha male to the core.

He did what was seemingly right.

The wife na excuser every time.

Marriage should go to the gutters.

Man is a free bird and not a prisoner.

We are real men!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by KillerCrocodile: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being .

Mistake No 1

Why didn't the lady ask her Husband what he would like to eat that evening ..... ?

The Side-chick does that from time to time. And the man sees that gesture as a sign that the side-chick loves him more than the wife does.

At the Office, Madam should call the husband and ask :

"Honey, how was your day ? What would you like to eat tonight ?"

The Side-chick has been the one calling the man at the office..

Madam don loose guard.

Mistake No 2

You don't tell your husband that his request is NOT POSSIBLE....

Our Mothers did not talk like this ooo...

Side-chicks hardly talk like that ooo......

Whisper into his ears :

"Honey you know I can't cook pepper soup tonight, besides I have not bought the fish that you normally like".......

While you use one hand to rub his head and the second hand to rub his chest.

If he continues to insist, go down low with your first hand.......

Grab his Dick (Your Property) and massage it because he may be thinking with his Prick at that moment.

His mind go come down. He go relax fast because Men loves petting.

We see Petting as a display of True Love.

(If your Sister-inlaw pet your Brother like this, would you not give her pass mark ?........ Talk True)

Only a Demon possessed man would not relax after such a move from the wife...

That is a sign that he hates the wife and may be looking for a means to get rid of her.

Having said all that...

I don't believe in the Enslavement of wives in a marriage. A Man that truly loves the wife should not subject her to certain stress.

If my wife's petting cannot cool my temper, nothing stops me from cooking my pepper soup..... cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by cymbal24: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
You know why I hate Nigeria and Nigerians sometimes is that they've that feeling of entitlement. W.tf does he mean? Can't he make the meal himself? The fact that you've a woman you call your wife doesn't make her a slave. He for try that one here in the UK, Na outside him go sleep. I think more women should have the guts to challenge their mentally deranged husbands. Haba that's uncalled for. He should be given red card.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Channah1(f): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadarasBlade:

No where in the story suggests that the man cheated on her, he only went to eat his meal outside from who could prepare it, or you're just triggered because another woman cooked his meal?

My uncle has numerous numbers of joints we hang out at, he tells them to prepare something before we come, perhaps that was what happened.

You said his side chick.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by drakeskull(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Alpha male, redpillers etc are either broken boys or come from broken homes. How do you explain rubbish you folks spill against females undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Unshackled: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Channah1:

how do we know the woman who agreed to prepare the fish is even a side chick? And how do we know he's sleeping with her?

Secondly, it is not the wife's inability to prepare the meal that was the issue, it was her lack of finesse and feminine wiles.

Instead of saying it's impossible, she should have said she was tired and not say it was late because 7pm isn't late.

Now the question everyone was evading is why didn't the husband ask the "sidechick" for the meal before asking the wife?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by FireUpNow(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
Useless you call him and a chronic cheat? You are wrong my dear. The food that the wife served the husband when did the wife cooked that food and before cooking it why didn't she ask her husband what he wanted to eat? You women of today are just bunch of arrogant and lazy women who don't respect their husbands anymore. I like what the man did? I believe you are not yet married if not if you know what most married men are facing at home because of their wives you won't be saying this at all. When men take the drastic step that is when the women will play the victims game to gain sympathy

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by ejieddy: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
If you were the one that asked him for fish pepper soup, I'm sure he would go out of his way to get it for you. But I'm shocked he has a girl he can call to cook for him, and at that time of the night like you said. There's much more to this than we are being told. Is this a first? Have you noticed anything or anyone like this before? For your husband to call another girl in front of you, it means there's no more respect in that marriage. No fear of God. I stand to assume that a lot has been going on in that marriage too then.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by teekay213(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.
AHH! You messed up with this your comment o and I dey always liked your comments here but this one...not good at all...you guys both came back from work,both tired maybe be in traffic for hrs if they're in Lagos and eventually cook you a meal and you said you wanted catfish that is out of her reach...haba!! She's not your house girl na your wife o...if you really love her and cherish her you won't even ask for something like that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Born2Breed(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read the full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19

Don't react, just smile.

Get the number of a masseur, anytime you notice your husband is tired, ask him for a massage, if he refuses then call ( on speakers too )the masseur and book an express appointment.

Pick your car keys or order a cab to take you there.

This nor b time and age to dey cry over a dough bag. Make money and save a lot so anytime one Mumu man wan do u shege do am waka.

His head goes correct by force.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by 43Ronin: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sidechick don science the man.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Emaprince: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
story if e pain you go hug transformer cheesy grin tongue tongue

All cheat na cheat, openly or not cheesy grin grin

It is even sweeter when you do it at his back, when he thinks he is suffering you not know you have 4 dicks at your neck and call cheesy grin grin grin

Cheating sweet ooo, because you can't shame the shameless grin grin cheesy tongue
That one concern you.

What he doesn't know won't kill him..but what he rubs on your face, drains away your happiness.

Since two can play that game...why can't the two do it the same way?...why should one be proud about it, while the other is scared and ashamed to let it show?

Hiding will make you not fully enjoy it when you want to..because you don't want to be suspected. But he can make calls on speak out in your presence and head out for a quicky.

Do it and prove you are both equal. Lol
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by niel63(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
So a married man cannot have female friend without any entanglement abi?

Omo some people friendship too tight ooo... how did you come to the conclusion that she's the sidechic??

You have prior knowledge abi wetin? Well, what do I know sef.

Marriage is for better, for worse. Y'all just want for better. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
IamMobisola:

She made dinner for the man before he arrived but he rejected it and said he wanted fish peppersoup which was already late at night. Why didn't he tell her that before leaving for work in the morning? Why didn't he call her in the afternoon to tell her that?
Why wait until he got home in the night to make such demands? After the wife came back home, she made dinner but no he declined and said he wanted something else which would require her to go to the market at night before she would cook it.

Some of you need to know what it means being a man and that's not the sign of a man, it's being an unrepentant cheat and a narcissist.
I started my comment with the man is an inconsiderate fool abi that sounds like an award to you?

The rest of the things I said was no longer about the post but the person I quoted.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ndidi2: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Look at you... The man was even merciful.

If I were to be the man and she try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my sidechick place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in her presence.

are u saying that if ur wife came back from work around 8 pm in d night u will insist she will go to market and buy u catfish for pepper soup?

When l read how some of you react to this stories l wonder
what is love when u like subjecting someone'sis to nonsense just bc ua married to her.

If my husband feels he want to eat anything special he go don tell me in d morning.

Make una de de reasonable o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Testimony1988(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
He should have reasoned with her when she told him she was tired and can't cook it for him at that time.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by RepoMan007: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage
Incomplete story. If the woman has kids and side chick has none, then the husband will be wrong to demand what will take the woman out after 7 o'clock. Plus we don't know the proximity of the super market to side chick's house compared to the woman's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.