Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58390 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Unshackled: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
ojuu4u:

And u think by doing that you are a "role model" not only to ur wife but ur children, even people around you?

Don't you think you are the way now because how ur father treated ur mother wen u re growing up?

Did u want ur kids to be wayward in future?
and you're making reference to his parents?

Are you sure you weren't raised in an orphanage?
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by emekachief: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
lolz. Na your type dey suffer for women hands. Stay Taliban �
qtguru:

Forget RP this is wrong.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
K4diamond:
If you really investigate that might not really be the situation of things, some wives don’t stand up to their responsibilities, her husband was once a bachelor and he fed himself , he is married now and he should be served whatever that he wants. Wives take things with levity, most of the men are egoistic and they should be respected. Some wives are are still behaving like girlfriends. This part of the world, your husband should be treated like a KING. I hope you remedy the situation and very fast for that matter. He might not be wayward. Next time always ask him what he wants and please apologize to him.

So many fools on the internet space,

The wife cooked, she stood up to her responsibilities,

Since he was once a bachelor and can feed himself, why can't he feed his cravings himself? Why wait for the wife to do it?

Since he is married, he will not be served whatever he wants, he must put his wife's feelings and convenience into consideration before he requests for anything so as not to be seen as selfish, marriage is not a master slave arrangement

Men will not be respected because they are men with ego, respect is reciprocal, respect is earned, you will only receive what you give out.

In this part of the world, you black men are the dregs of the world, you see yourselves as king, and the result of your stupidity is a corrupt country, terrible economy, insecurities, kidnapping, Yahoo, fraud, skull mining, cannibalism etc, you black men destroy good things, yet still slaves to the western countries,

The horseband is wayward, the side chick has always existed before this incident,

Next time, since the foolish man is not dumb, he should open him mouth and tell his wife what he craves to eat, and she should not apologise when she is not wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Unshackled: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Channah1:
Why would you think you did something wrong here?
He didn't get the side chick that same day you refused to make pepper soup. They had obviously been dating long before then. So what makes you think it was something you did that pushed him out?

A man who has the effrontery to disrespect you like that will not hesitate to bring her in and wife her the next time you have a little misunderstanding. So, you better borrow sense and divorce the randy goat. He's not worth it.

I don't know why some women dey mumu themselves as if they can't exist without a man. A man that doesn't value you for that matter.

Stay there and be asking rhetorical question.

nice question. Now is it then the wife started being lazy and foul mouthed?
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ndidi2: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being is she supposed ti break herself because she has a husband and she even said she'll do it the following day, some of you so called alpha males just sound like entitled brats, you dont treat anyone like that.
If the lady wasn't doing anything at all ill understand but the fact that she still did even after working yet youre still blaming her nah yall have issues.
Hmm..
A sigh of relief
God bless you
May your daughter never meet a senseless useless adulterer..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Bkdson2121: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19
Sorry sister, you strength just failed you during your moment trial, you were not sensitive in the spirit to cross over the hurdle..
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by tiswell(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tallesty1:
The man is a fool
nah,the woman is...

you will be shocked when you hear the man's version.
You are still single I guess
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Preshb(f): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.

Your sense of entitlement as a man baffles me, do you think only men have the monopoly of going outside to get what they want? Try and be rational when issue of marriage comes up, mind you the Lord recognise that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by olaniyilukman(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:
This is what abundance mindset and proper frame looks like. No wonder people used to take multiple wives.
If one is messing up, ring another.

Now, see how wet the wife gets when the man returns. No kidding, when you're NOT hiding the fact that you have many women, they get in line.

Never marry one woman, lest you become enslaved to her.
To be honest, marriage can be frustrating at times and you will be scared to take some decisions just because you want to secure future for your children, my wife is hardworking but she is lazy when it comes to romantic affairs, I rate her 20% out of 100% . Sometimes I feel depressed and I will just sit down and try to figure out the best solution to the problems,but all is not working at all. I am just trying to be careful not to take in any girl because all girls outside are desperate to be with someone who is financially stable and is well to do and I love my child so much that I don't want him to share fatherhood with another children from different mother and my wife is not romantic at all.. pls has anyone be in my shoe and if yes what is the way out pls... Thanks and all kind of advices are welcome

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ndidi2: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What I don't understand is what the woman is still hanging around the man for? Why not divorce the unrepentant cheat so she can keep her sanity instead? Or does she plan to, I don't know, exist in competition with the man's sidechicks or what? undecided
A ma m oo..
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
Very useless man

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

grin you don't have respect grin
Think how others that sees these your comments that's full of derogatory words thinks about you? grin

Working or not working is never an excuse, COMMON SENSE IS.
Must she be the one to go and buy it? Be wise.

You are disrespectful and senseless

Do I look like I need validation from you dregs on these internet space? Lmao

Next time he should get it himself instead of bringing up silly excuses just to be with a side chick, if you can't reason sensibly, I can't help your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ndidi2: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
ojuu4u:

And u think by doing that you are a "role model" not only to ur wife but ur children, even people around you?

Don't you think you are the way now because how ur father treated ur mother wen u re growing up?

Did u want ur kids to be wayward in future?
l wonder o..
Are those people posting rubbish here kidding us?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
tiswell:
nah,the woman is...

you will be shocked when you hear the man's version.
You are still single I guess

Either you lack comprehension skills, or common sense is truly not common.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by qtguru(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
emekachief:
lolz. Na your type dey suffer for women hands. Stay Taliban �

So your popsi side chic cook for you ? When you dey young ? Shift

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
czarr:
Alpha male
Lol.

But seriously that was disrespectful to the wife.
This is what happens when you bring nothing except vagina to the table and you desire to marry a rich man, especially a rich man who knows you are with him cos of his ability to provide. You would be treated without respect.

No woman who the husband considers as valuable to his life, economically/financially, spiritually etc. Would treat her like that.

Yu took this words from my mouth
When a woman is a burden to a man, he behave very silly just like this
But a woman is an asset, he will be scared of loosing her
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
You men know the kind of women you can do this type of nonsense to anyway, a look at some women's face will make you comport yourselves without been told.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by 8stargeneral: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
Toor if na me I go even give you car keys to go to your side chick's house, put condom in your bag so that you can Bleep her join cheesy cheesy grin

Just know that two can play the game, if I don't have side boyfriend make I bend tongue tongue tongue

Highest na to chase me to my father's house grin grin grin
u go na...na who lose
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Digmygold: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

Na that kind redpiller your daughters go marry and develop high BP afterwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Digmygold:

Na that kind redpiller your daughters go marry and develop high BP afterwards.
Your mama kpekus.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by lookingfly: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Until I hear the man's side of the story......I refused to be be tempted to conclude grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ndidi2: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
This is not the matter of how old are you. I'm a full grown man.

Women neva do you strong thing na why you dey defend her. But don't worry the breakfast MUST reach everybody one way or the other.
are u guys serious for this kind comment wee l de read for here?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

You are disrespectful and senseless

Do I look like I need validation from you dregs on these internet space? Lmao

Next time he should get it himself instead of bringing up silly excuses just to be with a side chick, if you can't reason sensibly, I can't help your brain.

Las las na "carry me dey go my husband house" e go end grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Digmygold: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Your mama kpekus.

Your papa gutter brain. Why you no say AMEN to.my prayer for your useless fugly daughters? Dem no go witness one day of peace for their marriages, that's if they ever marry. Werey.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Akinh: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19
women always love to play the victim in every or any situation.....how I wish u can all read between the lines .....ur husband came around 7 and requested to fish pepper soup, and then u re just coming home so that means.
*You gave him part of the food inside your freezer right.
* Or he has told you, u needed catfish but u have begin to give excuse before he even arrive.
* There is more to the story that u re not even telling Bcs because u re looking for social media jury .......I swear if my Gf come online to talk about anything that happens in my house she's a goner.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

Las las na "carry me dey go my husband house" e go end grin

I already dey husband house don't kill yourself

But that prayer will be for your sisters and daughters, amen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ndidi2:
are u guys serious for this kind comment wee l de read for here?
Look at you... The man was even merciful.

If I were to be the man and she try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my sidechick place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in her presence.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by hardon1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chie! see disrespect. He was just looking for an opportunity to go outside simple.

Ladies please hustle and be independent even while in marriage.

In my opinion, A man will hardly do this of he knows can survive on her own conveniently without his support.

When you are don't have money and your man is your only source, he takes you for a ride

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Digmygold:

Your papa gutter brain. Why you no say AMEN to.my prayer for your useless fugly daughters? Dem no go witness one day of peace for their marriages, that's if they ever marry. Werey.
May Sango and Amadioha strike your mama KUKUNASE.

The man was even merciful.

If I were to be the man and she try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my sidechick place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in her presence.

Your sisters shouldn't try such thing with me. You better talk to them. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by salem1996: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Some commenters irritates me a lot.

She also went to work and just returned n you don't think she need rest too?

He never liked her maybe, or she did something that makes him think she want to show boss hence the action but no matter what she did, that was purely disrespectful.

Most people hailing him will insult any man that try that to their daughters or sisters.
Your problem is not just her being female or the woman, your problem is the mindset you bought from other ladies that have turn themselves to cheap things rather than humans e.g. the side chick in discussion.

Is not their fault though, we all comes from different homes and different homes have created different perceptions on who the other gender is to the other.

My wife first after God,
My kids second,
My parents family
Then anyone can follow ooooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.