Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved (44526 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Ybaby: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Stay fresh, bath, eat and sleep is the order of the day.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

The real thing is my masculinity as the head of the house still intact.

Were lo wun head of the house grin grin grin grin you are not even tail of the outside talkless of tail of the house grin grin grin grin

Enjoy jare! grin grin grin

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by staga: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

You are a disgrace to manhood.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Chamberlin1983(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Exactly my word bro. This guy doesnt know what he is playing with.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by zedegit: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

hand nor go meet me anywhere, girl when dey cry make i come see her people

In Patience Jonathan's voice.

Okay, continue.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Paulianfa(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is like Laziness is running in ur family's vein.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by tobito33(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

Family of mad, lazy, irresponsible and shameless men.

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.
infact oil dey your head I swear!!!!!!

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by LedRock: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bro I too like you for this grin grin. See as nairaland females dey wail all over the thread. Your Sarcasm is top notch.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by AllBlack: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

hand nor go meet me anywhere, girl when dey cry make i come see her people

Make i take am say u dey joke sha
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Ybaby: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
There is something not working well for that for that girl. She is probably very ugly, and just happy that she found someone who sees her as a woman

She may be beautiful and kind but have a useless father who her mother fed.... so she thinks na so they dey do am.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by LedRock: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

I tire
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Yankee101: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Efulefu men no be men
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by alizzyshire: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dude, you have no sense of purpose. Mind you, life is not just about providing for needs alone but also, having a great sense of accomplishment.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by angelfallz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Madness. I can never be comfortable with such a marriage
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by LyfeJennings(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.

KINDLY INCREASE THE VOLUME

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Greystone: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

You took the words out of my mouth.
Very lazy, irresponsible, and disgraceful men.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by ImoleNaija: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G, I hope your children don't inherit this (too) from you. grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Geenosko: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
On today's edition of things that never happened

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Mozhac(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bros go get busy. Joblessness is a disease stop bragging about it.

KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

not possible, it's my house

If you don't work, how are you able to maintain that house?

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Ruby458(f): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

Omo, I am speechless, gobsmacked and flabbergasted shocked shocked shocked

A full blooded, healthy young man with perfect hands and feet leeching off a woman. Odiegwu!!! Uwa nmebi!!!

Very lazy, irresponsible and shameless o. I don't even know what else to say.

It is really important the family a child grows up in, it most times largely determines/influences how they turn out in future.

Poster, no be life be this o. Stand up and look for work!!!! Na wa!

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by edungene7: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yr juju go soon fail ready to leave her house by 2am in the morning the day way e go cast
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Invest4growth: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oh boy just be careful what you wish for. Don't kill the lady before her time. You can think of the implication. If she collapses and dies due to overwork without the children having achieved anything. You will be forced to leave n.thenhsrd way things you have not been.doing in the past. No culture over labours the man. So take caution
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by jojothaiv(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
With a pinch od salt...
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Ten06(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Your problem has not started.
Very soon you will soon realized how important it is for a man to earn his own money.
You are still young, it will get to a time you will receive insult or see things that will make you hide and cry, but by then it will be too late. Even if you want to start working by then, small boys who has been in the job for a long time will be your boss and you will know what is real regret
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by unyted(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are an idiot and a lazy man. You are a disgrace to all men. You are wasting your life away. You had better go look for work and make something out of your life. Don’t be miserable! Stop taking that girl for granted. That’s not the right way to live life!

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Ypp1: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
I want her
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by 66spirit(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When a man feeds a woman for many years no one will care or know but let that same woman feed the man for just a week then the whole community will be aware, suffice to say your day of embarrassment is just lurking around the corner.

Stay sharp and be ready for your breakfast!

Man this is so risky and I cant even imagine such way of life.
One day the lady will get fed up and then all hell will let loose.
A man must do what a man have to do.
Go and hustle oo b4 come talk as e take happen.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by jyz200(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Then you’re not a man

That’s what differentiates kings from queens
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Funflipper: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

That is the trait of the typical yoruba man. You are a disgrace!!
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by temiprinciple(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
You shamefully type this nonsense? This is a curse not a blessing
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by adecz: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Enjoy✌️✌️✌️

But I hope you go begin tie
wrapper & gelé to complete the
picture ..☺️☺️☺️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos