Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? (37578 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by bilo1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kini big deal
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Jmichael1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Digmygold:

Snakes eat humans. By eating snakes, they have indirectly eaten humans. Period

do u eat crayfish or icefish?
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Jmichael1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Digmygold:

I never heard of fish eating humans, only sharks.
now u knw... crayfish and icefish feed on dead human
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Okobola146: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lalasticlala come and see chomtin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Samuel19785(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
These pics are irritating
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Darlingboy4sure(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
I enjoy snake meat, got married nd found out she doesn't eat it.

I just laff for my mind dey wait for d next day snake meat go cross my path. Finally it did. Omo after cooking d stuff, na wrestle o, coz I force her to eat it. Las Las she ate it and asked for more...
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by 247Surfing(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Never oooo
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Lepon02: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
No be person wey marry that basta...rd snake eating moderator called Lalastical?

Marry am born pikin for am sef?

Mtchewwww.

Husband and wife material no plenty for outside.... Whether nah shi...t persin dey chop, e go see persin marry am!
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Judolisco(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
U don't eat snakes, but u know the taste inside Egusi soup
I don't eat it doesn't mean I haven't tasted it before sir
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by micflo28(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Someone married Lala so yes I can
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by labelle123(f): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ur post reminds me of my Uni roommate.
Dude does NOT eat anything Fish!. Sardines, Geisha, Crayfish, Fishroll,etc! I Tire for the Guy,really!
. What does he eats then?
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by BigTableShaker(f): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, it's kind of funny but you just have to understand that it's delicacy and their choice to eat.

Personally, I don't eat meat, I don't eat fish, I don't eat anything that has blood and flesh. I am a complete vegetarian, but I have dated girls that love meat, I have been with girls that can't do without meat, I have friends that eat frog especially the Tiv guys.

I can't tell them what to eat and what not to eat, but they should know their boundaries. Don't put meat in my food while cooking, don't kiss me or hug me immediately you finish eating those stuff, I even come close for that moment.

But they can kiss you and nack you few hours after eating snake meat?!

You're decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by BigTableShaker(f): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, it's just natural for me not eating those stuff. So because she eats snake, you didn't go further with her?

It's not natural.

Something is wrong with you.

Both Animal and Plant have Plasmas.
Plasma is %55 of Blood.

You need to check your brains.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Freedom34: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
You do chop snake !eat (indirectly) tey-tey.
Thru sex Una blood don mix, una don become one, so, indirectly u sef don chop snake!
Sorry brah!
cool

#deep_knowledge!
Demigod22:
LoL, it's kind of funny but you just have to understand that it's delicacy and their choice to eat.

Personally, I don't eat meat, I don't eat fish, I don't eat anything that has blood and flesh. I am a complete vegetarian, but I have dated girls that love meat, I have been with girls that can't do without meat, I have friends that eat frog especially the Tiv guys.

I can't tell them what to eat and what not to eat, but they should know their boundaries. Don't put meat in my food while cooking, don't kiss me or hug me immediately you finish eating those stuff, I even come close for that moment.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by eslason(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
You dey reason snake eater

e mean say you no go fit marry from China be that na?

Abi if woman weh get raba con dey chop snake reason you marriage you no go gree?
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by kals4luv990(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Currentblog:
kindly ask google please.. and for your mind now, you think your post will make frontpage.. well i really hope it make FP..
Boss e done make FP..e shock you abi cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
labelle123:
. What does he eats then?
Eggs and Meat.
Only dat he rarely bought and ate meats because it was costly, based on student's life!
So bros uses eggs to cook soup sometimes.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Acidosis:

My dear, I know right.

Good things like cake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Digmygold: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
IamGreen1:

You never eat fish then I mean live fresh fishes brought straight from river with hooks and line still inside them, I've seen one with human finger Omo I wan die that day cry cry cry me that kill fishes for fun with apron on not frozen fish. Those are the kind of fishes we ate in our house while growing before my mum death.

This is new to me. Thanks for educating me.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Digmygold: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:

now u knw...
crayfish and icefish feed on dead human

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:
I eat anytin eatable....

na only few wild animals me never eat bcus me never see them.

i've eaten snake,rat,cat,dog,monkey,crocrodil,pig,snails,frog and lot more...
Na only dog I never chop before, anything wey mouth dey chop, I dey consume.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Currentblog: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
kals4luv990:
Boss e done make FP..e shock you abi cool
.. Should i now kill cow.. 4 your rants..

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by dotedote: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
pointblank247:
Hmmmmm its a big deal in my place ooo. This is because if she kills a python in some parts of my state, she will give a full human funeral rite, as for eating, if they catch you eating python, your fate is better imagined

I'm sure no one from your part of the state has ever made the Forbes list.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by NaijaCars4sale: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just the sight of snakes alone irritate me

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Jmichael1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:

Na only dog I never chop before, anything wey mouth dey chop, I dey consume.

we 2 na dsame ooh...
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Jaculze(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Was enjoying a nice convo with a Pretty, big-ass babe until she Shocked me by saying she used to chop alot Snakes as a kid.
That her father does not joke with Snake/yam peppersoup!
Baba became so weak for the Matter!

SO CAN YOU AS A NON-EATER DATE SOMEONE WHO EATS SNAKE?

Bros Lalasticl.ala, i know say i dey take style find ur trouble.
Still help me move dis to FP!
No be food? There's nothing wrong there. Personally I don't eat it but I don't castigate against people that eat it.

Check out this Oraimo earbuds and tell me if you've seen anything better

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Mryacks: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nope!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Mathew1999(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Abeg food is food which one is frog eater, n snake eater bayi coz I no understand una again o
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by NNEVERAGAINN: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2022
EmzyT:

OGA, Abeg carry your very "Serious Life" leave this Forum for us now angry
grin grin grin grin grin The meme and your comment crack me up

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2022
BigTableShaker:

But they can kiss you and nack you few hours after eating snake meat?!

You're decieving yourself

LoL, I am not against it, I don't just like the smell or aroma as the case maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.