Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? (37577 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Brainjotting: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Why not , what is there if you don't like it you tell the person to stop eating but not enough reason not to marry or date the person.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by emmabest2000(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Juliet751:
NO

Capital NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by AutoReportNG: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Laka
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Was enjoying a nice convo with a Pretty, big-ass babe until she Shocked me by saying she used to chop alot Snakes as a kid.
That her father does not joke with Snake/yam peppersoup!
Baba became so weak for the Matter!

SO CAN YOU AS A NON-EATER DATE SOMEONE WHO EATS SNAKE?

Bros Lalasticl.ala, i know say i dey take style find ur trouble.
Still help me move dis to FP!
Yes except people like Mr druggie and other skull miners in the west
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Ndibuna: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol.... Yes I can date a snake eater

Snake eaters are still better than frog eaters to me... embarassed

But it's all about personal choice... My younger brother doesn't fancy meat or meats alike...... He loves Fish,Eggs, Ponmo and If he's going to eat meat then it will be Tinko.

Some people doesn't eat Snail while people like me enjoy it with passion.

One man food is another man poison
Yet frog, not toad is my own delicacy. Inside life

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Bahamas95(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Why not, one man's food is another's poison. But the thing is that I will tell her not to eat it in my presence because I will puke, I hate that creature.

My younger sister doesn't like sardine but I eat it, it's all about choice......I have eaten dog, frog and cat before but can't eat snake because I hate it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by callmemakaveli: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yes.

Is anything wrong with marrying someone who eats Snakes?

Na snakes them CHOP, Dem no-kill or offend anybody abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wetin concern person varying choices in meat consumption and matrimony?

You people can sha ask dumb questions on this forum sometimes. Mtscheew!

My wife doesn't eat most sea foods including snails, crabs, prawns, periwinkles, etc. Yet she's a garrulous consumer of chicken meat.

I as a livestock farmer raise plenty of poultry meat on monthly basis and I don't eat chicken but will rather salivate on the same sea foods she abhors. Yet we're happily married.

So what gives?!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by TwentyOnePilots(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yes, I Can. No Biggie!
I actually had a chance eating Snake meat some couple of months back. Boss brought Snake meat to office and gave guys...mehn, I had goosebumps all over me seeing the snake all wrapped up but well seasoned.

Guys later thought of having it washed down with some bottles of Trophy. Never knew there was plan by some dudes to outsmart some of us out of the meat.

They purposely and intentionally "forgot" the meat in the Pantry and came to the "Joint" without it. Following day, I heard they shared the meat on their way home... Awon werey cheesy. Probably, after some Bottles, I might have gotten enough courage to eat the snake meat! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by moneyissweet(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hanging out with you in iya oyo's restaurant will be so boring and heartbreaking.

Demigod22:
LoL, it's kind of funny but you just have to understand that it's delicacy and their choice to eat.

Personally, I don't eat meat, I don't eat fish, I don't eat anything that has blood and flesh. I am a complete vegetarian, but I have dated girls that love meat, I have been with girls that can't do without meat, I have friends that eat frog especially the Tiv guys.

I can't tell them what to eat and what not to eat, but they should know their boundaries. Don't put meat in my food while cooking, don't kiss me or hug me immediately you finish eating those stuff, I even come close for that moment.

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by bmdmix15: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Was enjoying a nice convo with a Pretty, big-ass babe until she Shocked me by saying she used to chop alot Snakes as a kid.

are u a snake? are u afraid she will eat u ni? its snake, even frog people dey eat, rat, worm etc. abeg rest

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dboyisnoturmate:
Badbelly it's finally make front page
if peter obi wins i promise to climb aso and zuma rock

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Channah1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
bmdmix15:
are u a snake? are u afraid she will eat u ni? its snake, even frog people dey eat, rat, worm etc. abeg rest
if peter obi win i trek all naija
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Why not if not. As long as the person doesn't eat human beings. If she likes let her eat elephant and whale, as long as she suits me perfectly as a wife, na to carry go altar.

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by muzically(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yes nah.
Infact even if you eat cockroaches, I don't care

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by elsiusgr8t(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol.... Yes I can date a snake eater

Snake eaters are still better than frog eaters to me... embarassed

But it's all about personal choice... My younger brother doesn't fancy meat or meats alike...... He loves Fish,Eggs, Ponmo and If he's going to eat meat then it will be Tinko.

Some people doesn't eat Snail while people like me enjoy it with passion.

One man food is another man poison

I kinda feel some of you guys are confusing frog for a toad

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Judolisco(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
snake taste like fish...if dem cook am well fry am come put inside egusi soup...u wont even know......i dont eat it sha....animal plenty for dis life....lemme stick to my beef and fish abeg

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by akinsmyk(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
I can’t date or marry you if you don’t eat the edible snakes

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Emdebby2: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by descarado: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Poverty of the mind = poverty of the body = no class.

Heaven forbids

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by wiseone28: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Spit so irritating

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
If anyone killed eatable snake around my area should please inform me. I have missed that delicacy.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by musicwriter(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Yes,

Snake is not a bad animal. It's actually one of the calmest animal in the world. It goes it's own way. It only retaliates when you find it's trouble.

Your fear of the snake was mischievously implanted in your mind by white people who enslaved black people, deceived us, blackmailed us through the snake in the Adam and Eve creation story in the bible book of Genesis. And that's where our fall began as a race.

If you're black, you're the snake but you've been enslaved, deceived, brainwashed, and your black power has been stolen from you. You've been rather made to literally hate yourself. Stop hating yourself my brother or sister. If you or someone else out there needs more information, read: what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by famouscargo4u: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
It is high level of intolerance that makes you to post this kind of thing. I love eating snakes especially python. It is so nutritious.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by hope4nigeria(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Juliet751:
NO
why
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Bfly: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari will not be surprised this thread is coming from one of the Nigerian youths.

What social media will cause in the mind of liberal Nigerians will soon go out of hand especially those who are victims of this present government.

I just wonder what comes in the mind of average Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.