Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! (34612 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Ejune(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
���� you're doing well
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Ejune(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg drop update, we don enter 4th page
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by mayorofyentown(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Uncle o, we are ready
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
I don laff tire for this your update
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Hungerbadoo: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin Guy na so you for take wacko comot from that compound since you want to be the most high. Funny i must say.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Rhisky(m): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Nice thread, I Dey follow silently since.

Decided to post comment for encouragement…
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Obisteve42: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
TheRock555 This guy wan kill me with laughter. I just dey laugh for road like say I follow you smoke triple jumbo size of MJ. You too funny guy. We await next update
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Carterj007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ride on big man
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kroos205:
I find laugh i no see am.

Wetin i go call dix one nw, shey na shayo or what?

Mj ti gbe e trabaye, i sure say u pass cloud 9 dat day
cloud 9 keh,omor I enter cloud 99 ni

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
cColumbus:

I remember one time when I smoked 8 sticks of az at a go...omo, no be small cruise o...after some time, na blood ah kan dey see lipsrsealed , abeg...ah no fit catch that kyn cruise again for my life

Guy only you smoke 8 wraps of AZ? Omor this one choke oh

cColumbus:
Your stories made my morning, bro...especially chapter 2 (shezi and si) the way wey you take discharge your guy cos of woman grin I know the feeling bro. Anyway, nice tales, do fast update na cry

New update don show Boss..
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jojodjo:
I literally laughed all through while reading grin
More abeg

thanks for reading bro. More updates don show.

Graminyte9:
Two hands in the air for you, nice write up...

Thanks sir
doctorexcel:
This story is bam-am. I can't just get enough.
New chapter loading sir

cfree14:
Funny update grin
Thanks bruh
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
mayorofyentown:
Omo

E burst your head ba grin

Shegzdave:
Guy, you’re too funny oooo grin

Thanks bruh

samtoolz:
Omo i dey like all this kind cruise

We'll do until you jam the cruise, it's not funny oh

Ejune:
Abeg drop update, we don enter 4th page

Update in a minute boss

bestmutiu2019:
I don laff tire for this your update

Thanks bruh

Johnny234:
Pls come and update ur story sweet pass Toto

grin grin grin grin grin

Toto sweet pass my story abeg, no go there. grin grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rhisky:
Nice thread, I Dey follow silently since.

Decided to post comment for encouragement…

Thanks for the encouragement Sir...

Obisteve42:
TheRock555 This guy wan kill me with laughter. I just dey laugh for road like say I follow you smoke triple jumbo size of MJ. You too funny guy. We await next update

New chapter loaded boss.

Hungerbadoo:
grin grin Guy na so you for take wacko comot from that compound since you want to be the most high. Funny i must say.

Na God save man pikin oh, bruh.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Edited....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
If I get twenty comments, even if it's this night. I'll drop the concluding chapter...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by ShadowWalker00(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice wink cheesy.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Graminyte9(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Popcorn
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Graminyte9(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zobo
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by cColumbus(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Therock5555:

Guy only you smoke 8 wraps of AZ? Omor this one choke oh

Ha, see this guy man...you no know say legends dey for inside smoking. grin people dey wey even do pass me. Although, my own don tey, and I'm not eager to try it again undecided

quote author=Therock5555 post=113809894] new update don show Boss..[/quote]

Oya, I dey with you my gee.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Kroos205: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Suspense mode, make una bomb thread with comments nah.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by lanreabbey(m): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Usual,wetin nao
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Carterj007(m): 5:53am On Jun 15, 2022
My Gee, you too much.
More ink to your pen.
Na so so laugh I dy laugh
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by cfree14(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Nice one. I like the fact that u keep to ur promise of updating. Something few other writers fail to do
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Caseywilliams(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Abeg no use suspense kill me... Was reading this story for inside bank, in front of customer care agaent wey dey attend to me.. Omoh i no fit control my laugh as the fine aunty come dey look me like say I Don dey mad.
Me self no send am cos i can't bcoz say i dey bank come no luagh again... Nah that situation self dey cause rib cage to start to dey pain me anyhow

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Carpito: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
my first time of commenting in ur post,u are doing well
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Hungerbadoo: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oga why you wan end the story na?
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Caseywilliams(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kroos205:
Suspense mode, make una bomb thread with comments nah.
Abeg you get Grenades? grin grin angry
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Kroos205: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Caseywilliams:
Abeg you get Grenades? grin grin angry
Na rpg dey o
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Caseywilliams(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kroos205:

Na rpg dey o
As far as no be dey type wey fit hijack me after I Don press the hit button... Abeg send am come my way.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Caseywilliams:

As far as no be dey type wey fit hijack me after I Don press the hit button... Abeg send am come my way.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Thanks for the lots of comments and likes. I do really appreciate.

One major Character in this story lost his dad few days back. My spirit has been down but I'm trying to keep afloat though.

The dude spends more time high than sober these days, I know he's trying to hide the pain, it's not really easy.

So therefore, I'll be taking a two day break, to help with the Wake Keep and Burial, hope y'all understand.

Even though I don't drop updates on weekend, I won't deprive y'all the urge to wait till Monday, so I'll be dropping half of Chapter 5 on Saturday, I've got a traditional marriage to attend that day too, Phew, this week choke sha.

Anyway, just want y'all to keep the thread alive, I'll find time to reply comments and attend to y'all needs.

By the way, Chapter 5 is my overall best chapter in this whole story, trust me, y'all can't imagine how that day turned out. It was Wildddddddd.

Stay Safe Y'all

Still I Rock

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) / The Woman He Wished He Never Met. (fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.